Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls (41281 Views)

Pressure Mounts On 16 PDP NWC Members To Return N450m / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC / Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by seunmsg(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

In the height of Buhari's popularity and USA back up, he won with 3 million votes. We shall see if the shia and christian kaduna, both indigenes and foreigners will vote for him again.
You don't understand Nigerian politics, a sitting Governor doesn't lose a single LGA, inspite of APC's gang up in Enugu they couldn't win a single LGA. Do you know the calibre of heavy weights in Enugu APC? In Abia, in spite of APGA sweeping popularity they couldn't win a single LGA but they won Aba in both the Federal House and State houses but couldn't win a single LGA. Use your head.
In Anambra last LGA govt election, apart from the Governor that is from APGA unlike the other federal lawmakers, APGA still cleared the entire LGA. Look at Rivers, even though Wike was Governor-elect, APC still won the entire LGA.
So what happened in Kaduna was a shift in dynamics. APC lost, take it or leave it.
Translate that to general election, it won't be as 2015.

You missed the part where I talked about a local government election that is free of rigging. The Enugu, Abia, Anambra and Rivers election were simply rigged just like all other local government elections in Nigeria. Kaduna election was free and devoid of rigging because of the introduction of electronics voting. If it was the usual way of conducting local government election, PDP won't win a single councillorship seat.

If the Kaduna model can be faithfully replicated in all the states that you mentioned, you will see a very different result.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by hucienda: 7:29pm On May 13, 2018
PDP lost in Makarfi LG. Ironic considering the fact that the man who's named after the LG is seeking their party's presidential ticket.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

You prefer the time trusted version of ballot box stuffing and snatching.

I get you.

Did you read that in my post or. Just trying to assume things?

By the way, what difference does it make? Do they have the biometric of these people?

It's same sh1t in another dimension and you expect me to applaud it? Fine, you do that cos I'm not.
Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by SternProphet: 7:31pm On May 13, 2018
danduchi:
The result is completely false... We were at a polling unit yesterday and some guys almost broke the EVM cos when you press to vote for a different party, it automatically adds to APC

This is a LIE. There is no way to know what party the vote is being added to at the terminal. You vote and you collect a receipt.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by stat(m): 7:32pm On May 13, 2018
ArmedRobber:
I honestly didn't expect anything less than this.
I found it laughable that some people actually thought apc will lose 2019 presidential elections, with their beer parlour permutations of how a certain northern candidate will splite the vote gringrin

elections is not game of blackmailing or emotional rantings on social media.

2019 elections will be a record breaking election.
Buhari will win with the highest margin ever in the history of presidential elections.
you can save this post .

using security challenge to blackmail a sitting president is not enough to win election in Nigeria.

every past administration always have one or two security challenges to face.

apc won election with the coalitions of power blocs in south west and northern nigeria.with few others.

this marriage is still intact though will definitely face challenges because of the power brokers in the union but surely will overcome it.

My brother you just made my day.....People thought they will win by social media....An average Hausa man listens to radio and the Yoruba elites are obviously not supporting one man talkness of my Igbo people.....Unless A Stronger northner rises Sha oo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 13, 2018
seunmsg:

You missed the part where I talked about a local government election that is free of rigging. The Enugu, Abia, Anambra and Rivers election were simply rigged just like all other local government elections in Nigeria. Kaduna election was free and devoid of rigging because of the introduction of electronics voting. If it was the usual way of conducting local government election, PDP won't win a single councillorship seat.

If the Kaduna model can be faithfully replicated in all the states that you mentioned, you will see a very different result.

You're deluded oga. What makes you think it was free and fair? Cos pdp won and it was electronic voting?

Funny.
Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by frankwyte: 7:33pm On May 13, 2018
Anasko:

exactly, is like you are also from KD
If this is what they did then is not electronic voting after All but manipulated results. I was thinking once you thumbprint the logo of the particular party as displayed on the monitor, it count for that party! so, what is difference with what we are use to: counting of ballots papers that is falsified after voting when counting is still the old ways. The machine was just brought in to cajole people..... Smart El rufai!!!
Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by PassingShot(m): 7:34pm On May 13, 2018
frankwyte:
This is a good one actually based on the use of electronic voting, however was it ever test run prior to the election? Secondly, where did this gadgets emanate from because the QA/QC must be known before it usage. This is the area I give the Kadunna state gov't and their KSIEC a FULL thumbs down! Their sincerity and compliance is in doubt and the results is also questionable going by the whole arrangements and conduct. Voter education also was also missing.... But overall it is a step in the right direction
This was test run and certified ok? Have you been in the country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by Kog45(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

The electronic voting made it more transparent.

Buhari..Walahi El Rufai kai why electronic

El Rufai.....sai baba am sorry ba electronic again

Buhari...... Haba you know my fifu will now be shouting electronic voting.

El Rufai......I want to show how transparent we are in APC.

Buhari....... Kai who sent you transparency

El Rufai......I'm sorry Sir

Buhari........sorry?kai your too know is my headache.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 13, 2018
ArmedRobber:
I found it laughable that some people actually thought apc will lose 2019 presidential elections, with their beer parlour permutations of how a certain northern candidate will splite the vote gringrin

Buhari will win with the highest margin ever in the history of presidential elections.
you can save this post .

using security challenge to blackmail a sitting president is not enough to win election in Nigeria.

apc won election with the coalitions of power blocs in south west and northern nigeria.with few others.

this marriage is still intact though will definitely face challenges because of the power brokers in the union but surely will overcome it.

You talk too much. Presidential elections is a different game entirely. Wait and see.
Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by isht689: 7:39pm On May 13, 2018
Honestly I must salute and commend Governor El-Rufai of kaduna state for his maturity,courage and Tolerance for opposition parties to conduct most credible, free and fair local election in Nigeria history conducted by a seating governor adjuged by general public. I wish other states governors can emulate their kaduna state counterpart

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by frankwyte: 7:42pm On May 13, 2018
PassingShot:

This was test run and certified ok? Have you been in the country?
Are kidding me? where and when this particular one that was brandished on media houses. I guess what you are referring to is Card reader not this one trust me.
Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 13, 2018
hucienda:
PDP lost in Makarfi LG. Ironic considering the fact that the man who's named after the LG is seeking their party's presidential ticket.

He is going nowhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by Mutuwa(m): 7:43pm On May 13, 2018
GavelSlam:
TonyeBarcanista how market?

wicked... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by seunmsg(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2018
udemzy101:

You're deluded oga. What makes you think it was free and fair? Cos pdp won and it was electronic voting?

Funny.

Yes. If you've followed local government election in Nigeria since 1999, you would know by now that it's almost impossible for the opposition to win a single councillorship seat against the ruling party in the state.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 13, 2018
Fineman87:

You are cursed na. Your family and generations will meet their doom when the fulani herdsman wins another 4yrs. Continue pitying the flat_heads who have done you no wrong, the fulanis will slaughter your mother soon. Then sense will fall on you. Stupid poster.

I am sure your generations and lineage are cursed already. Wishing somebody bad things just because you idi0tic flat_heads lost election. Your doom await the whole of your extended family son.

Boko haram fighters will slaughter and rape all the women in your lineage in your presence

Vseless b@statd

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by brightalo17: 7:50pm On May 13, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Oga, this is a mere LG election, so don't use it to generalize. The dynamics of the election should tell you that APC is in trouble. No opposition has won a single LG since 2015.
Just imagine only 42k voted for APC in Zaria, what will happen when the Shia moslems, the Southerners file out to send Buhari back to Daura.
If PDP can win a mere LG in Kaduna, capital of Arewa and Buhari's residence, then APC is really in trouble.
Stop analysing election like a toddler.
Hope you'll not write how the election were rigged in 2019 after APC must have won the election because your type don't see things beyond Internet .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by AniwetaluEmma(m): 7:53pm On May 13, 2018
*APGA NATIONAL CHAIRMAN, DR. VICTOR IKE OYE SPEAKS ON THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ELECTION IN KADUNA STATE*.

The National Chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, Ozonkpu Dr. Victor Ike Oye today gave an update on the conducted Local Government Election held in Kaduna State last Saturday.

"We have been up and doing to ensure that our mandate is not compromised in the just concluded local government election in Kaduna State"

"Reports on ground shows that APGA candidates performed impressively despite the obvious plot to intimidate them in order to rewrite the results where possible"

"Security agents and thugs have been hounding our candidates and supporters since yesterday to cow them. Happily they have vowed not to be intimidated.
For instance, in Tudun Wada Ward, APGA candidate won but the returning officer rather declared the APC candidate the winner. The same for Ikara LG chairmanship which APGA candidate won with a wide margin of over 305 votes. There are plots not to declare our candidate winner. Up till now the result has not been announced officially since the returning officer is nowhere to be found"

"Our supporters have mounted sentry at the KADSIEC office to ensure the rightful winner is announced"

"I am glad to announce that *our candidate in Sabon Tasir Ward has officially been declared the winner of the election*.
We are watching and on full alert"

"APGA is our own!"

The APGA National Chairman however called on APGA faithfuls in Kaduna State to remain focus as the party shall continue to be at alert against any form of intimidation.

Join APGA now because it is our identity!!

*NCHEKWUBE, TONY DUNGA*
APGA Auditor, Anambra State.
Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by blacknp(m): 7:54pm On May 13, 2018
ArmedRobber:

you can save this post .

A lot of people will not like the truth but you are 100% correct with the facts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by Iammercy2018: 7:56pm On May 13, 2018
pedrilo:
for pdp to snatch 3 local govt from the state means a whole a lot.
it means nothing "nada" it's a very poor result for them, even pdp can't come out to say winning 3 out of 19 local govt is a step forward for them

Go back to the last local govt election in kaduna and see how many local govt they won compared to this one.

Make u no dey analys rubbish with bias and hatred

PDP won 22 out of 23

PDP won 6

PDP wins 3

And you're saying is a step forward.

Try to wail well later sir.
Good night.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by a0if(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2018
kingkakaone:
Instead of people to go and get their PVC they are out here looking for likes by insulting Buhari.
I may not like Buhari, but the moves of some people are only on paper and not on ground.
Elections are not won on internet or by likes, if only most of us understand this.
If u are here and u haven't gotten Ur PVC but u are shouting Back to Daura, I laugh at u because the cabals will win again.
Go get Ur PVC, those kids in the north already have their own and they are not even talking self.
Please, go and get Ur PVC instead of making mouth here.
Love does not win election.
Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 13, 2018
divinecode101:

I am sure your generations and lineage are cursed already. Wishing somebody bad things just because you idi0tic flat_heads lost election. Your doom await the whole of your extended family son.

Boko haram fighters will slaughter and rape all the women in your lineage in your presence

Vseless b@statd

Which flat_head lost an election in Kaduna? You are an illiterate.
Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 13, 2018
blacknp:
A lot of people will not like the truth but you are 100% correct with the facts.

He is very Wrong. Buhari will still win the North in 2019 but that wont make him president. Please wake up. Kaduna is not Nigeria.
Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by Iammercy2018: 8:07pm On May 13, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Oga, this is a mere LG election, so don't use it to generalize. The dynamics of the election should tell you that APC is in trouble. No opposition has won a single LG since 2015.
Just imagine only 42k voted for APC in Zaria, what will happen when the Shia moslems, the Southerners file out to send Buhari back to Daura.
If PDP can win a mere LG in Kaduna, capital of Arewa and Buhari's residence, then APC is really in trouble.
Stop analysing election like a toddler.
oga u r the one analysing like a toddler.

Go check the previous elections from 2012 to 2018.

Even in 2015 they won more local govt down to 2018 they're still losing local govt to the APC and you're saying if PDP can win a mere LG in kaduna, a place where they've been sweeping almost 90% of the LG lately 2015 before they started drowning in 2015 which they even still won more LG (6) than 2018 (3)

Bad Belle no go o, that's all I have to say.
Good night

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 13, 2018
seunmsg:

Yes. If you've followed local government election in Nigeria since 1999, you would know by now that it's almost impossible for the opposition to win a single councillorship seat against the ruling party in the state.

Lol...

http://www.punchng.com/official-lagos-lg-election-results-as-released-by-lasiec/

Check that out, you say almost impossible?
Did they use electronic voting?
Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by blacknp(m): 8:08pm On May 13, 2018
Fineman87:

You are cursed na. Your family and generations will meet their doom when the fulani herdsman wins another 4yrs. Continue pitying the flat_heads who have done you no wrong, the fulanis will slaughter your mother soon. Then sense will fall on you. Stupid poster.
Absolute thrash I am really sorry for you,did the militias up North slaughter anyone from your family?so why should they kill his parents?or you want to blame the President over land disputes in those states?security is everyone's business Federal, State & Local Government can you please tell me what the States do with the security votes money they get every month?

Development starts from the Local Government or do the Governors think they can steal money for Local Government security and go scot free?

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by seunmsg(m): 8:17pm On May 13, 2018
udemzy101:

Lol...

http://www.punchng.com/official-lagos-lg-election-results-as-released-by-lasiec/

Check that out, you say almost impossible?
Did they use electronic voting?

The point is that opposition can only win in local government election when there is free and fair election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by back2sender: 8:24pm On May 13, 2018
kingkakaone:
Instead of people to go and get their PVC they are out here looking for likes by insulting Buhari.
I may not like Buhari, but the moves of some people are only on paper and not on ground.
Elections are not won on internet or by likes, if only most of us understand this.
If u are here and u haven't gotten Ur PVC but u are shouting Back to Daura, I laugh at u because the cabals will win again.
Go get Ur PVC, those kids in the north already have their own and they are not even talking self.
Please, go and get Ur PVC instead of making mouth here.
PDP WAILERS win ELECTIONS in social MEDIA only.
Sai Baba carry GO 2019 naa sure banker!
Wailers continue to win ELECTIONS in social MEDIA while we win the real elections.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls by blacknp(m): 8:28pm On May 13, 2018
Fineman87:

He is very Wrong. Buhari will still win the North in 2019 but that wont make him president. Please wake up. Kaduna is not Nigeria.
The most populous states in. 1. Kano State . 9,383,682(APC Buhari)
Lagos State 9,013,534(APC Buhari)
Kaduna State 6,066,562(APC Buhari)
Katsina State 5,792,578(APC Buhari)

Facts matter not what you are wishing for,politics is not for wishful thinkers,kaduna is a good reflection of Nigeria's politics. The whole south east electoral collage combined is equal to kaduna and Kano alone,have you heard of gerrymandering?Children please go back to school.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness / Shiite Members Threw Back Tear Gas At Policemen And It Led To Shooting / FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.