Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,841 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Davido And Chioma Loved-up Inside A Private Jet As They Fly To Sierra Leone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Loved-up Inside A Private Jet As They Fly To Sierra Leone (715 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja / Photos Of Davido's Private Jet As It Lands In Nigeria / Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Loved-up Inside A Private Jet As They Fly To Sierra Leone by iamocheme: 5:00pm On May 13, 2018
Nigerian hottest artist and DMW Boss, Davido and Chioma are in love and the superstar has not stopped showing her off to Nigerians with every opportunity he gets.

In his recent post on Instagram, Davido who was traveling to Sierra Leone with his girlfriend Chioma for the inauguration of the country’s new president shared a photo of himself and Chioma (seen above) inside a private jet, implying that he never leaves her behind whenever he travels.

In the photo, Chioma is seen wrapped up in his arms with her head on his chest as a happy smile rests on the young man’s face.
He captioned the photo thus: “Touch down Sierra Leone!!
“Congrats to All Salone people on the inauguration of your New President. His Excellency President Julius Maada Bio. I am also honored to be Representing my Country Nigeria by Entertaining The New Government at the Inaugural Ball later this Evening.
“Thank You and God bless Sierra Leone”

Read more: http://mycelebritygist.com/davido-and-chioma-loved-up-inside-a-private-jet-as-they-fly-to-sierra-leone/#ixzz5FOkCdGEa

Re: Davido And Chioma Loved-up Inside A Private Jet As They Fly To Sierra Leone by Barney11: 5:54pm On May 13, 2018
Forced selfie sad
Are sure this girl still attends lecture after you will see her graduating with 1st class grin
What of her parents,gone are days where morals comes first,everything is how much you bring home...mmm cry
Well this is a forced selfie.... grin
Well what is my problem,they are all lazy youth tongue

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Goes For Surgery To Have Breasts / "I'm The Best Daddy Ever" - Davido Declares. / Where Are Those Renowned Yoruba Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.