Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects (31807 Views)

Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by kolawoleibukun1: 9:41pm On May 13, 2018
h
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by TollaEstate: 9:41pm On May 13, 2018
Hmm
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by TBIZZY(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2018
how come it became news...
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by shiffynaani(m): 9:43pm On May 13, 2018
Barca, E No Go Better Una O. Tot U Go Defend Ur Fuvkin' Unbeaten Run Nd U Go Spoil My Ticket. 2 Hell With All Of Una
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by Niyi9002(m): 9:45pm On May 13, 2018
Two agbayas

Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by Nihilstjnr: 9:46pm On May 13, 2018
fucktoto Diggz sod09

una sure say these men no be from that thread so?
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by Pharaoh001(f): 9:49pm On May 13, 2018
shizzle1:
who be dis useful idiot?
Your papa
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by diggz: 9:51pm On May 13, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
fucktoto Diggz sod09

Bwuahahahahhahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by Pentools(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2018
Imagine hustle, nawaohhh!!! I now believe what a certain man once said that some youths hustle backward.

Certified oloshos wey dey do 5k for day break no dey use better phone, if to say na slay queens n mamas them that one for better. See their cocoa heads grin

Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by Malawian(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2018
decatalyst:
You guys stole from a prostitute to sell to prostitutes shocked

Is the phone not a prostitution phone so? grin

Even the sellers are the connecting link between prostitutes!

All of them are prostitute�
am happy for you.
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by StackHouse1(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2018
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by fucktoto: 9:53pm On May 13, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
fuckt-oto Diiggz sodu09

we don't have any comrades repping ogun state.

if na ibadan now i for dey suspect happney65 and kay29000. grin
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by agabaI23(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2018
Martzki:
Barca Lost grin meanwhile why is weed underlined when typed, is ī also illegal to type it ; leme know oo
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by sod09(m): 10:07pm On May 13, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
fucktoto Diggz sod09

lmao....at this stage anything is possible grin grin
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by blazer2018: 10:08pm On May 13, 2018
Narldon:

Barcelona unbeaten run in LaLiga ended by Levante

Imagine...Ordinary Levante...smh grin

1 Like

Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by CheedyJ(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2018
akeentech:
You don't have to do Yahoo Yahoo to make money. There are so many legitimate ways to make money online even pass YY. With 2k you can start today.

And pls Akeentech is too popular to scam anybody.

See my WhatsAp below
You were making loads of sense until d 2k statement.. Well,lemme not sound judgemental sha but I strongly doubt wat u can achieve with 2k in this austere period but wat do I know..
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by poweredcom(m): 10:20pm On May 13, 2018
hustle men sis kind runs smart niggas badly get caught
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 13, 2018
akeentech:
You don't have to do Yahoo Yahoo to make money. There are so many legitimate ways to make money online even pass YY. With 2k you can start today.

And pls Akeentech is too popular to scam anybody.

See my WhatsAp below

reply my mail
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by happney65: 10:35pm On May 13, 2018
fucktoto:

we don't have any comrades repping ogun state.

if na ibadan now i for dey suspect happney65 and kay29000. grin

Ahahahahahahahahahahhahaa..Bad guy..He fit be that van guy or Riot sha...especially riot. that one looks like a thief..lol

1 Like

Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by fucktoto: 10:36pm On May 13, 2018
happney65:

Ahahahahahahahahahahhahaa..Bad guy..He fit be that van guy or Riot sha...especially riot. that one looks like a thief..lol

i tell you, bro. esteemed thief. grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by stevio(m): 10:55pm On May 13, 2018
They will definetely succeed in prison grin
Giddymoney:
grin

These ones are just failed species..
Una try legit work..... Una no succed
Una try yahoo yahoo..... Una no succed
Una try arm robbing....... Una no still succed

Some people are not just destined to succed, no matter wetin una do.
So make una just enjoy una stay for prison
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by Pharaoh001(f): 11:08pm On May 13, 2018
shizzle1:
thumder fire your useless papa and mama
Back to Sender....>>>>

Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by Sabado(m): 11:36pm On May 13, 2018
All for the Weed and some pussy ass
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by Cheadexe(m): 12:12am On May 14, 2018
We steal ogun prostitutes phone's an sell to Lagos prostitutes
Can't just stop laughing out loud.
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by Hotzone(m): 1:33am On May 14, 2018
The oza one tall like buhari, our lazy Presido and the oza one chest cun dip inside like a whosky pothole on curvy hilly highway
2 must-see wannabe yahoo junk mails
2 cone breeds
Stay safe
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by Raphael7274(m): 3:05am On May 14, 2018
fuckerstard:
Where is the love?
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by AdaFonju: 7:24am On May 14, 2018
carpmam:
Nna see format,collabo between south south and south west
Edet can as well be an Abriba or Arochukwu man
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by Mskill: 7:42am On May 14, 2018
Youths are frustrated
Re: We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects by akeentech(m): 7:47am On May 14, 2018
Cutefine02:

reply my mail
WhatsApp me, see my contact info in my signature thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper / Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow / Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.