Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,723 members, 7,837,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today (28448 Views)

Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by Nobody: 8:19am On May 14, 2018
OP where is the Wow?
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:21am On May 14, 2018
Viralkid:
Is that 30 billion chain she's wearing
Maybe
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2018
GdexFolami:
Damn! cry The girl is gorgeous .... LIKE if you agree with me SHARE if you no get eye
I shame 4 you Zero like 4 you Zero share 4 you
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by Neoteny(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2018
Kids are not to be exhibited on these here internets.

It's nasty out here.
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by Assassin101: 8:28am On May 14, 2018
I hope Sophia doesn't sell that necklace soon
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by Yinxies(f): 8:28am On May 14, 2018
She is so big for a 3yr old

And she is cute too.... If only Sophia can think like Shola the CEO Maker
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by egojeny1(f): 8:34am On May 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Davido is wicked. Person born this fine gal for u, common keke marwa or infinix phone you no buy for her

Who told u? He gives her enough monthly allowance.
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by Funkybabee(f): 8:37am On May 14, 2018
Woooow Happy birthday dear,aged with grace in sound health...best assurance for mama

Cute child
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by Dumdumfashion(f): 8:37am On May 14, 2018
Congratulations dear. I wish you many more years.

You no be like your Papa o, that one Na womanizer! grin
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by Uniquestellz(f): 9:37am On May 14, 2018
bidemz:

No,it's a #30.00 chain she's wearing.. see me see jamb question
Lol
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by wink2015(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2018
Singer Davido love celebrating familyhood!

He does this by posting his daughter photos and carrying the little girl showing love and appreciation to her.

But I think Davido need to reorganise his life.

Stop all this babymama thing.

I know the lady flocks to him being a musicians and they want to have a share of his hardearned money at all cost even if it means getting Davido to impregnate them.

Davido should not copy TUFACE, WHIZZKID and all the rest that are promoting BABYMAMARISM.

BABYMMARISM IS KILLING FAMILYHOOD!
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by bros856: 10:51am On May 14, 2018
TEAM_IMADAVE IS ALREADY A CELEBRITY
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by Pricelessangel0(f): 11:21am On May 14, 2018
How come all davido children are celebrating birthday the same month, who knows maybe he timed them, that means say we should be expecting chioma own next year
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by SirBunky85(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2018
frankwealth:
Kids are so lovely and funny....see her pose cheesy cheesy cheesy
I dey tells u
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by SirBunky85(m): 12:36pm On May 14, 2018
lekkan:
I don't know the price of the chain but it's 30 Billion Gang Chain grin

the price is #2.5m each
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by BossLaifay(f): 1:07pm On May 14, 2018
vanhayor:

You think it's the aba made?
Lol. Go figure! Cant stop laughing.
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by Pamelayoung: 1:10pm On May 14, 2018
Lots of love Imade
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by fancy4eve(f): 1:29pm On May 14, 2018
Cute baby......Davido waiting so fast for her 2 turn five(5) so he could fight for the custody of his daughter cus her mother is Notn 2 write home about.
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by GentleSaint4U(m): 1:41pm On May 14, 2018
nice one
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Singer Davido's first daughter, Imade Aurora Adeleke is 3 years old today,May 13th.

His baby mama, Sophia Momodu has shared these stunning photos of her in red to mark her day.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/davidos-1st-daughter-stuns-in-red-as-she-turns-3-today.html

Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by GentleSaint4U(m): 1:52pm On May 14, 2018
nice one
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by Ejjis(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2018
CHIOMAS STEP DAUGHTER...... QUESTION I ASKED

Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by ufuosman(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2018
She grow so fast
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by Destin47(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2018
Already slaying
Re: Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today by SAMBARRY: 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
Cute baby. She looks like her dad. I just hope she doesn't take any of her parents character or life choices

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Is Angry With Sony Music, Threatens To Terminate Deal / Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh / Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.