Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

I Still Love Daddy Freeze & Sunday Adelaja Despite Attacks Against Me- Suleman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Still Love Daddy Freeze & Sunday Adelaja Despite Attacks Against Me- Suleman (479 Views)

2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja / Uzodimma: Despite Attacks In Imo, The People Are Happier Under My Administration / "Oduniyi Adelaja, Badoo Kingpin Adopted As Ogun APC Candidate" - Group Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Still Love Daddy Freeze & Sunday Adelaja Despite Attacks Against Me- Suleman by diasporaman(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2018
Mothers all over the world were celebrated today in many places most especially in the church. During the mothers day celebration at the Headquarters church of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle (Prof) Johnson Suleman called out a lady who was gifted about N1.7million last sunday and wrapped up the benevolent act with N300,000 more to make it N2million.

During the service, the man of God made mention of the purported video which popular church critic; Daddy Freeze put up on social media and was analyzing that he(Apostle) was referring to him which was not true.

Apostle Johnson Suleman further stated that “This is the first time he is making reference to Daddy Freeze, he said he has never done it before because there is no need to have done it”

According to God’s servant who said ” The reason why he hasn’t watched any of his videos which are targeted at him or respond to it is not because of arrogance but because if he do not watch what he is saying he would not have a bad impression about him. “I want to be able to see such a person on the road, shake his hands and hug him he stated”.

The restoration apostle however said that the person that would have said that or done such a spurious analysis is Pastor Sunday Adelaja a Ukraine based pastor, who is his friend, a fellow preacher, who has constantly made videos to attack and vilify him for no reason”

“I have called Pastor Sunday Adelaja twice but he did not take my call, Apostle Johnson Suleman said”

You would recall that Pastor Sunday Adelaja criticizes and attacks almost all the great men of God in Nigeria and he has a strong followers on social media networks where he sells his books and other materials.

Apostle Johnson Suleman further affirm that he will never watch any of the duo’s videos against his personality and reputation because it will affect him.
“it will affect my relationship with God. I still want to love Pastor Sunday Adelaja despite what he has done against me.

Apostle Johnson Suleman rounded up by thanking Daddy Freeze for all the insults and for calling him names during the days of his persecution.

https://diasporareporters.com/still-love-pst-sunday-adelaja-daddy-freeze-despite-attacks-suleman/

Re: I Still Love Daddy Freeze & Sunday Adelaja Despite Attacks Against Me- Suleman by divinehand2003(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2018
Our Lord Jesus Christ rightly admonished us according to:
Matthew 5:44
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Moreover, all believers are advised to owe no man nothing but love as seen in;

Romans 13:8 (KJV)
Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

(1) (Reply)

Pro-saraki Protest Breaks Out In Kwara / Ekiti Guber: ID Candidate Picks Young Economist As Running Mate / Nigerian Police Force Reacts To The Shaming Viral Video Of Their Chief.ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.