Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Why Your Android Phone Needs To Be Rooted And How Can I Root My Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Your Android Phone Needs To Be Rooted And How Can I Root My Android Phone (401 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Rooted Phones / Apply Galaxy S20 Live Wallpaper On Your Android (rooted And Non Rooted) / How Can I Root My Tecno Camon Cm Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Android Phone Needs To Be Rooted And How Can I Root My Android Phone by hollawaley2: 12:01am On May 14, 2018
Are you searching for a way to root your mobile cell phone? or you are scared of rooting your phone?
In this article,it will led you to and how you can root your mobile cell phone without no stress or
fear.But before that I will tell you why you should root your mobile.

WHY YOU SHOULD ROOT YOUR MOBILE CELL PHONE.

Rooting your mobile cell phone is one of the most important step you should do or you need to do,why?
because when you root your mobile cell phone that is when you now have the full access to your mobile cell phone.
Does that sound so critical or not true? I will tell you how.
Because there are some features your mobile cell phone can not use while mobile cell phone was UPROOTED but,immediately your phone is ROOTED is now open up to every features you where unable to use when your phone was unrooted.

WHAT ARE THESE FEATURES?
There are some applications when you installed it in your Android mobile cell phone,when you want to run it,a pop ups message will show up telling you,you need to root your phone before you can use this application. Most of the free browsing cheat you hear of today that make use of VPN APPLICATIONS,you can not use it without rooting your phone. That is the main reason why you need to root you cell cell(ANDROID).
Do you want your phone to open up to every applications installed in your mobile cell phone? then you have to follow the steps bellow on how to root your mobile cell phone(ANDROID PHONE).
STEPS BELLOW:
==> Install KINGO ROOT in your system , You can download the cracked one from the net or purchase the software from the stall.
==> After you have installed it in your system,open the software.
==> connect a USB cord to your system through the USB port.
==> connect the choice mobile cell phone(ANDRIOD PHONE) you want to root.
==> open the installed software(THE KINGO ROOT) and run the programe.
A bellow popsup will appear on your screen surface asking you to connect your USB.

==> ensure you enable DEBUNGING MODE for the software (KINGO ROOT) to automatically detect the device you plung.

Once your mobile cell phone (ANDROID PHONE) has been detected,it will runs all the programed in your phone,once it is done.
Automatically your mobile cell phone (ANDROID PHONE) will been reboot. WORK DONE!
Thats all about using KINGO ROOT to root your phone,with no stress.
Where you or you are facing challenges while performing this work? please use the comments box. https://ttechbay..com/2018/05/why-your-android-phone-needs-to-be.html
Re: Why Your Android Phone Needs To Be Rooted And How Can I Root My Android Phone by EmilyBaker12345(m): 6:48am On May 14, 2018
Reasons for Android Phone Root Failure and Solutions

1. The version of rooting system doesn't match the phone model

Obviously, there is no any rooting tool is compatible with all types of Android phone. So when you fail to root your phone, the first thing you should think is whether the tool is suited for your device.

Solution: Go to Google Play to find a rooting tool and then download and install it on your Android phone. But remember to read the introduction carefully this time to see whether it supports the phone model you are using.

2. Root package

The root package may pose a challenge as well. Most Android devices support OTA or ICS update which is able to deliver new software or data to mobile phones and be copied to the SD card.

Solution: You can root your phone by means of flashing your phone.

3. The Recovery mode

Your Android phone or the rooting tool you download might require you to flash the device under the recovery mode. In this case, it is not possible to root your phone directly.

Solution: Try to accomplish the rooting process under the recovery mode. To enter the recovery mode, you can press and hold the "Volume -" and "Power" button for a while and then you can choose to root your device in this mode.

4. Phone Driver

To root Android phone, sometimes you may need to connect the device to computer. And when you choose to root your Android on Mac/PC, you must make sure that you have install the necessary driver for your phone on computer or it would be impossible to start the rooting process.

Solution: Install the drive of the phone before rooting. You can download the needed drive from the official website of your manufacturer and do not forget to enable USB debugging at the same time.

5. The PC system

Another reason for the rooting failure might be the unsuitable computer system. This is because some rooting tools can only work under the Windows XP mode. So you'd better go to check if the PC system is compatible with the tool.

Solution: Turn the PC system to the right one. For example, users of Win 7 or Win 8 need to set their PC to "XP compatible mode". To do that, you can right click the icon of the program and then go to "Properties"> "Compatibility"> "Windows XP (Service Pack 3)"> "Apply"> "OK".

6. Poor internet connection

The rooting process also requires a stable internet connection. So if the Wi-fi or cellular data is poor, it would be very difficult for you to finish the rooting process smoothly.

Solution: Check the status of the network you connected or reconnect the internet. It is very easy. You just need to swipe down the screen of your device to see if the icon of Wi-fi or cellular data is lit and check the signal of them. If you find that the signal is weak or even no signal, you can try to turn the internet off at first and then turn it back on.
Re: Why Your Android Phone Needs To Be Rooted And How Can I Root My Android Phone by EmilyBaker12345(m): 7:01am On May 14, 2018
I know most rooting tools ask a high battery to support the rooting. It means that you will have trouble rooting your Android if you do not charge your device to a high battery.So remember charge your Android Phone before the root. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Smartwatch For Personal Use Or Business / Telecom Operators Kick Against NCC’s Data Rollover Policy / How To Fix 'unfortunately App Has Stopped' Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.