Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle (34555 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Biography, Age, Profile & Lifestyle / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year / 10 Footballers Whose Greed And Lifestyle Ruined Their Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by ofuonyebi: 11:58am On May 14, 2018
you better take it softly...softly..much hipes was given to wane rooney...as the next footballer to take over from...the masters..

C-Ronaldo & lionel messi...but today, he has messed up the popularity...i hear u dey compare urself with c-Ronaldo...hahaha..u make me laff

sala!...sala!!..sala!!!....how many times i call u...? ...if u no want make ur football career hit rock very early ...beware of propagandas..who did it

for Wane Rooney....u are NOT yet anywhere to be comapred with the deadly masters of the round leather game...everyone has a ripe time!
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 14, 2018
Salah has become the player everybody expected Hazard to be!!!

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by lekkan(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2018
on
demoBaba:
So many lazy youths in this platform.

This is Monday morning get a work pls.
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by peterphd(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2018
Op just plagiarized Wikipedia.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by Ayobami7(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2018
Mo Sallah
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by Emperormartin(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2018
Salah is better than Neymar, Hazard, Gareth Bale, Alexis Sanchez name them.... Only national team success will make him rob shoulders with Ronaldo and Messi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by YhungPablo(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2018
Laple0541:
Though I love Salah so much, yet I want Liverpool to lose the final come May 26.

REASON

In 1981 Liverpool were European Champions and the Pope died

2005 Liverpool were crowned Champions of Europe and the Pope died.

I DO NOT WANT THE WORLD TO LOSE THE POPE NOW.
are you serious about this?
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by chuks34(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2018
Laple0541:
Though I love Salah so much, yet I want Liverpool to lose the final come May 26.

REASON

The pope can not die because of Liverpool
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by Kingsley10000: 1:02pm On May 14, 2018
penaldo is salah of Portugal

after messi is salah
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by samwise180(m): 1:02pm On May 14, 2018
Like if Liverpool will win UCL otherwise Share for Real madrid

3 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by judedave181: 1:28pm On May 14, 2018
killuminati:
we go win dem, inshaallah

But Sallah is better than Messi
u don't mean it grin grin Messi @ag 25 has 4 ballon d' or. I see true true Sallah better than G.O.A.T
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by killuminati(m): 1:57pm On May 14, 2018
judedave181:
u don't mean it grin grin Messi @ag 25 has 4 ballon d' or. I see true true Sallah better than G.O.A.T
better than ram sef grin
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by OtunbaSpartacus: 2:11pm On May 14, 2018
Fantastic player, this is one of the best time to be a Liverpool fan, Real Madrid should be ready for this beast.#YNWA
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by OtunbaSpartacus: 2:14pm On May 14, 2018
Laple0541:

REASON

If the Pope wan die mk he die ooo cause Liverpool is winning thew champions league
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by OtunbaSpartacus: 2:17pm On May 14, 2018
demoBaba:
So many lazy youths in this platform.

This is Monday morning get a work pls.
God bless you the hardworking youth that has the luxury of time of commenting on this thread and still blame other people for doing same, can you now see who you are?
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by chukzyfcbb: 2:37pm On May 14, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided Lots of respect man.....u don try GGMU
No respect for the GOAT

Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by dokyOloye: 2:54pm On May 14, 2018
I call him "the only good Mohamed". grin
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by Bossontop(m): 2:59pm On May 14, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

No respect for the GOAT
Him go colet him own respect after Ronaldo don colet him own finish
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 14, 2018
Stephan El shaarawy is The Pharoah not M. Salah. Get your facts right.
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by Bimpe29: 3:12pm On May 14, 2018
I call him African Messi. He is a good lad, prolific footballer and pace setter.
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by thedio(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2018
In exchange 4 salah Madrid should allow Liverpool to win champions league
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by djoe21(m): 4:19pm On May 14, 2018
Laple0541:

REASON

What about the other 3 years Liverpool won it, what happened to the Popes?
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by thedio(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=babslepe post=67548679][/quote]

What happen to pope in 1978 and 1984.
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by vroy(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2018
Mohammed Salah a gift from allah he come from Roma to Liverpool #GGMU
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by IbnAbdullah1(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2018
Laple0541:

REASON

oga,you sur say you well so?
Or is the angel of death a Liverpool fan?
If the Pope dies today or on that day it means his time is up.
If they keep dying it has nothing to do with Liverpool.
Or do catholics believe in superstition?
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by Jumbus31(m): 5:51pm On May 14, 2018
Laple0541:

REASON

Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by izzyybothe17: 5:59pm On May 14, 2018
Krissjones:
He's much better than the overrated midget at least he took his team to the ucl final

Stop being a cunt!
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by Charlyboy440(m): 1:04pm On May 15, 2018
babslepe:
May 29 a day Marcello will live to remember ,sallah will finish him no overlapping

Mumu! The final showdown is may 26th..

Besides football no be typed / written.. Na field action
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by babslepe: 5:56pm On May 15, 2018
Charlyboy440:

Mumu! The final showdown is may 26th..

Besides football no be typed / written.. Na field action
which one is Mumu again can’t you drop your point without insulting people .You better watch things you say to people before it gets you into trouble
Re: Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle by Charlyboy440(m): 7:09am On May 16, 2018
babslepe:
which one is Mumu again can’t you drop your point without insulting people .You better watch things you say to people before it gets you into trouble

Hmmm I see Mr. Right and wrong?

You better know what u reply on a forum..
No room for mistake.. ITk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club / Onome Ebi Celebrates Her 37th Birthday / Mikel Obi Undergoes Successful Surgery, Rehab Next (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.