Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,508 members, 7,854,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

#bbnaija: MC Galaxy Calls Out Miracle, Says He’s Refused To Appreciate E-money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: MC Galaxy Calls Out Miracle, Says He’s Refused To Appreciate E-money (379 Views)

#BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz / Bbnaija: Nina Is My Bae, I Have Feelings For Her - Miracle Says / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: MC Galaxy Calls Out Miracle, Says He’s Refused To Appreciate E-money by indulge01: 3:17am On May 14, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle, has got so many call-out posts against him in the past few days, and ‘Sekem’ crooner, MC Galaxy has joined the growing list.

According to MC Galaxy who was one of the celebrities who campaigned vigorously for Miracle and Nina while the reality show was still on, billionaire businessman and CEO of 5 Star Music, Emeka Okonkwo a.k.a E-Money was also one of those that supported Miracle.

The singer who revealed that he begged E-Money to support Miracle and ended up getting N1million from him which he sent to the family for votes, said Miracle hasn’t called or texted E-Money to appreciate him.

Sharing his tweets on how disappointed he is with Miracle, MC Galaxy wrote;

“In this life, there’s a reason why people don’t like to help others. My friend @FlyBoyMiracle I loved you from the moment I saw your humility and the way you treated Nina during #BBNaija. I fought those that abused you for being boring and not entertaining enough

I am writing not because..........
Read more here

https://www./2018/05/bbnaija-mc-galaxy-calls-out-miracle-says-hes-refused-to-appreciate-e-money.html

Singer Simi supports Noble Igwe as he defends his stand on fraud
Noble Igwe is not backing down from his stand against fraud and he has very valid reasons.

Despite being dragged for ‘snitching’ on fraudsters in the Lagos states area, the celebrity blogger wants you to know that his actions came from a desire to see a better Nigeria....... Read more here�����

https://www./2018/05/singer-simi-supports-noble-igwe-as-he-defends-his-stand-on-fraud.html

(1) (Reply)

'this Lady Right Here' -actress Omotola Open Letter To Her Younger Self / SARS Strikes At Jaywon Birthday Party Last night (video) / Buhari Is Trying To Hang A Crime On Me- Obasanjo Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.