Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer (431 Views)

Investment Is Always A Lead Way To Success / Ultimate Weekend Classes For Working Class And Students, A Lead To Work Fortune / USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by kunleweb: 3:19am On May 14, 2018
Hello,

I'm in need of a lead vocalist that can sing in my church and also develop a program for training the choristers. I also need a drummer that is proficient.

I don't want an unstable fellow who will be available for one week and won't be available for the next week. I'm in need of a dedicated person please.

If you're interested in this opportunity and can do this week in, week out,please contact me let's discuss.

The church is in Ajah, Lagos.

If you also know anyone who can, please feel free to refer such a person to me.

Thanks
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by ayommy12: 7:09am On May 14, 2018
[quote author=kunleweb post=67539769][b]Hello,

I'm in need of a lead vocalist that can sing in my church and also develop a program for training the choristers. I also need a drummer that is proficient.

I don't want an unstable fellow who will be available for one week and won't be available for the next week. I'm in need of a dedicated person please.

If you're interested in this opportunity and can do this week in, week out,please contact me let's discuss.

I am the person your church has been waiting for, can you drop your contact for a proper discussion, preferably your Whatsap number, thanks and have a blessed day
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by ayommy12: 7:33am On May 14, 2018
[quote author=kunleweb post=67539769][b]Hello,

Still waiting for your response sir
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by kunleweb: 1:35pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=ayommy12 post=67542275][/quote]

Sorry i just came in. I'll check my mail and reply you
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by kunleweb: 2:02pm On May 14, 2018
I'm going to do a screening, so if you fit the profile, send me a PM with your phone contact

Thank you
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by kunleweb: 9:05am On May 15, 2018
Still available.

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Boss Optimistic Despite N9bn Loss / How Can I Get Amazon Gift Card / Road Renaissance! Udom Is Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.