Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,386 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

All The Glitz And Glamour Of Being A Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All The Glitz And Glamour Of Being A Celebrity (363 Views)

Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji / Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) / Juliet Ibrahim At The 2018 Glitz Style Awards In Ghana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All The Glitz And Glamour Of Being A Celebrity by Grittynazy: 4:25am On May 14, 2018
We are seriously crushing on Isiodelavega's length!� ...and to think that she doesn't do much as compared to the usual naturalista game plan�........... One of the REASONS your hair isn't getting to your desired length is because it's probably too dry and not having nutrients entering the shafts, thats why you are always itching with a community of dandruff lying there! ❤

❤SWIPE left to see the solution we have for you!� ❤Coconut oil for your soul...wheat for your strands�...locks in that moisture and leaves your hair hydrated,soft and longer.
-
-
SUITABLE for RELAXED,NATURAL,TEXLAXED hair types

❤Love Nature shampoo N2590
❤Love Nature conditioner N2590
❤Hot Oil treatment NGN 990
-
-
Get this entire nature wonder set for just N6170!

Call or whatsapp 09038996349

Re: All The Glitz And Glamour Of Being A Celebrity by Grittynazy: 2:50pm On May 15, 2018
AGUAJE AND BLACK MACA target your buttocks, but also add fat to your hips and thighs. For some people, this is a more balanced approach to shaping the contour of the body.

By using a mix of AGUAJE and BLACK MACA, these pills are able to increase natural Estrogen resulting in more feminine curves. ❤AGUAJE AND BLACK MACA IS 28,000 NAIRA ❤
CALL OR WHATSAPP +2349038996349 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.

Re: All The Glitz And Glamour Of Being A Celebrity by Grittynazy: 9:27pm On May 15, 2018
These are the goals of the health-conscious woman:

Improve my health

Reduce my risk for serious health problems

Feel better about myself

Become stronger

Take time to care for myself

Have more energy

Maintain a healthy weight

Become a role model for others

With Slimtea, the health-conscious woman can achieve her goals through appetite control and rapid weight loss. Choose Slimtea. Choose yourself. - N9, 000
-
Call or whatsapp 09038996349 to place your order
#Health #Slimtea #Healthy #Weightloss

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Pregnant With A Baby Boy - Full Story / Beyoncé Buys Church In New Orleans For $850,000 / The Truth About Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy; REAL Or FAKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.