Stats: 3,161,022 members, 7,845,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members (28230 Views)

Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members / Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday / Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by Timoleon(m): 9:19am On May 14, 2018
No Statue for Oyegun

Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by Timoleon(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2018
Timoleon:
No Statue for Oyegun
tongue

Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by Nobody: 9:22am On May 14, 2018
pcjuvy:
We had a fraud awareness training at my job and Nigeria was mentioned multiple times, my coworkers were careful not to stare at me for too long. I almost died in my chair. You people dont know the kind of embarrassment Yahoo buys have cause our country.

nigeria still dey learn work when it comes to asian guys and uk boyz. but we are the loudest kids in the class.

Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by Ubanagum: 9:24am On May 14, 2018
I knew there are some shenanigans about this issue than okorocha is trying to prove. he will be consumed in his own dirty game of politics
Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by Facidio: 9:25am On May 14, 2018
johnmartus:
Stupid people most especially okorocha .you trying to make your son in-law a governor and you think everything will go well undecided

the bastard failed to learn from what caused Mugabe's downfall

Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by Paperwhite(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2018
The statue director is now blowing hot when the power equation is not favouring his acclaimed godson-Uche Nwosu.Yet Okorocha is talking of internal Democracy

Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by pedrilo: 9:30am On May 14, 2018
Okorocha, I know u will try to hide from ur shadow, but the truth is, u cant hide.
It's almost time to reap wat u have sown!
Be prepared and stop making noise.

Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by Nobody: 9:30am On May 14, 2018
What were our corsigment in that?
Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by Nobody: 9:36am On May 14, 2018
shamecurls:

PDP is dead.

It's only on social media that it is active.

It's buried on ground

PDP dead in a SE state?

Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by dozymars(m): 9:37am On May 14, 2018
pcjuvy:
We had a fraud awareness training at my job and Nigeria was mentioned multiple times, my coworkers were careful not to stare at me for too long. I almost died in my chair. You people dont know the kind of embarrassment Yahoo buys have cause our country.

Sorry. Tell them not all Nigerians are fraudulent. We just have few bad eggs denting our image.

Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by dheilaw1(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2018
emi14:

You owe Buhari one more vote to your promise land ---GRAVE . I thought I was reading from a sane mind. APC is total failure from buhari's to John oyegun to APC governors example Okorocha and el-rufai. The difference between okorocha and Buhari is Rochas is healthy and strong. Working and chopping while Buhari is sick. Dormant and looting.
i hope blind hatred wee not kee ywu one day
Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by tbliss22(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2018
If Okorocha is not careful, Apc will loose Imo State. Presenting his in-law is a big disaster

Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by Witnes: 9:39am On May 14, 2018
I once liked this man Okorocha but its unfortunate he wants to turn Imo state to personal kitchen. I wonder why Nigeria politicians just too greedy want to pocket everything.

Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by safetyInspector(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2018
PDP may be dead in National level but not in State level especially a State like Imo. Rochas narrowly won his second term because of his goodwill, the people still believed in him. Imo State voting pattern is more of Candidate and less of Party. Imo people rejected PDP and went for PPA because of Ohakim, Ohakim decamped to PDP but messed up, Ohakim and PDP was rejected in favour of APGA because of Rochas. If APC go for Rocha's In-Law, I am very sure that APC will not win.
shamecurls:

PDP is dead.

It's only on social media that it is active.

It's buried on ground

Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by Jesusloveyou: 9:41am On May 14, 2018
GreatCracker:
the desperation of this imo State governor in having a dynasty in imo politics is so strong and somehow pathetic,how can you just in your fictional mind think you will present your son in law and there will be no resistance from your fellow ruling class, the Igbos i know don't play the kind of politics IMHO
and they should resist him through criminal act.

Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by shamecurls(m): 9:41am On May 14, 2018
Esseite:

PDP dead in a SE state?

5% you talking about. Am talking of 95%.

Its going to be a walkover in the entire North and West and that's a walk over already.
Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by SoNature(m): 9:42am On May 14, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Death to APC in IMO State

PDP for Imo

Senator Samuel Anyanwu for Governor Imo State

God forbid! Imo for APGA!

Instead of PDP in Imo State, APC should continue
Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by Moghalu4Pres: 9:47am On May 14, 2018
Scattered party. Follow @PMoghalu and @MoghaluKingsley on twitter to kick out Buhari.
Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by Jesusloveyou: 9:52am On May 14, 2018
Esseite:

PDP dead in a SE state?
can SE PDP produce president?

PDP is dead.

Only Enugu and Abia will remain in PDP for obvious reason.

Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
can SE PDP produce president?

PDP is dead.

Only Enugu and Abia will remain in PDP for obvious reason.
Only katsina would remain in APC,APC is dead and would be buried in 2019,the people are wiser

Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by Abagworo(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2018
Nairaland is chopping somebody's money. Kudos to Seun while I pity Araraume whose money is being wasted.
Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by roymary: 10:23am On May 14, 2018
pcjuvy:

Which job You sef na scammer cos no be you write that statement. Copy copy
Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by degamemaster(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2018
emi14:

You owe Buhari one more vote to your promise land ---GRAVE . I thought I was reading from a sane mind. APC is total failure from buhari's to John oyegun to APC governors example Okorocha and el-rufai. The difference between okorocha and Buhari is Rochas is healthy and strong. Working and chopping while Buhari is sick. Dormant and looting.

Hahahahaha God bless you up and down.
I, just like you, thought I was reading some analysis from a sane mind but I was wrong, he's one of buhari's unapologetic zom.b... Buhari will send him to his "promised land" very soon.

Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by BeijinDossier: 10:35am On May 14, 2018
After watching this video of lamentation, it is clear that it is all over for Okoro-one-leg. Oyegun and Ararume team were steps ahead of the mofo in his own game.cheesy

johnmartus:
Stupid people most especially okorocha .you trying to make your son in-law a governor and you think everything will go well undecided
Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by emi14: 11:19am On May 14, 2018
degamemaster:

Hahahahaha God bless you up and down.
I, just like you, thought I was reading some analysis from a sane mind but I was wrong, he's one of buhari's unapologetic zom.b... Buhari will send him to his "promised land" very soon.
I keep wondering what Buhari have done that demands applaud.

Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by SirBunky85(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2018
johnmartus:
cheesy politics is not about fine man. just wonder if you can tell us the achievement of Samuel anyanwu in the red chamber so far.
his biggest achievement has bn conspiring to suspend any senator not loyal to bukky.
Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by SirBunky85(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Okorocha has been disgraced and will forever be disgraced. Law of Karma is catching up with him due to his injustice to Jude Agbaso
uwajumogu is now a saint abi?hypocrite
Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by SalamRushdie: 11:54am On May 14, 2018
greatiyk4u:

What will happen to Ihedioha?
Sam Daddy should either enjoy his senator position in peace or retire himself prematurely in politics by being over ambitious

APC will still retain the seat by hook or crook

However, Rochas is desperate because he knows an opposition successor will give him Sullivan -Chimaroke of Enugu treatment whereby most of those properties he acquired all over Owerri will be forfeited back to either the people or another thief pocket..................

Rocha's has made life terrible in IMO State that one can hardly survive without illegitimate attachments to one's source of income

I owe Buhari one more VOTE to move us further to the promised land.......... At the moment we just crossed the red sea.

The promise land of Fulanis over running Benue ko? You will fail
Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by SirBunky85(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
I thought he was celebrating and praising Oyegun yesterday?
oyegun is behind rochas trivails cuz d latter has bn a strong voice against tenure elongation.I still maintain,rochas will have d last laugh.d worst dat wuuld hapen is dose apc chieftains who are aggrieved to work against the apc

Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by Ayobami7(m): 12:54pm On May 14, 2018
Their wahala
Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by mechanics(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2018
What is he looking for again, i thought he just commended Oyegun for canceling the election.
Re: APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members by Fellydonis(m): 2:13pm On May 14, 2018
greatiyk4u:

What will happen to Ihedioha?
Sam Daddy should either enjoy his senator position in peace or retire himself prematurely in politics by being over ambitious

APC will still retain the seat by hook or crook

However, Rochas is desperate because he knows an opposition successor will give him Sullivan -Chimaroke of Enugu treatment whereby most of those properties he acquired all over Owerri will be forfeited back to either the people or another thief pocket..................

Rocha's has made life terrible in IMO State that one can hardly survive without illegitimate attachments to one's source of income

I owe Buhari one more VOTE to move us further to the promised land.......... At the moment we just crossed the red sea.

I thought you were sane

Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision / Gunmen Kill Businessman, Edwin Umealo, In Anambra / Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu