Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Please All Read Ohhhhhhhhh - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please All Read Ohhhhhhhhh (631 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Please All Read Ohhhhhhhhh by chidikus: 9:38am On May 23, 2010
Why Sagged bosoms On The Increase,please Guys&girls Read
« on: Today at 09:36:08 AM »
Modify message
Oh i rember when intimacy was intimacy,when love was love,u look at a girl and her bosom are upright,rigid and pointing towards the sky,BUT now oh we men are in trouble,look at the girlls left for us to marry,all with fallen bosom,it looks like it is the earth Force of gravity acting on them,NO,Its too much man&woman handling,many have used abortion to kill dr bosom,when our children find it hard to suck their mamas bosom,unlike those days when your sucking your mamas bosom ull enjoy it and wanna bite it away,but this days noting for the kids to suck expect poison,

Those days when u wanna have intimacy,u gonna continue trying befor u can enter your chic but now all are ibadan/lagos expressway,all have scattered,there is noting any more to enjoy,well we all amarry just to have children,our girls have spoilt the fun of dr bodies,all we see on the road are walking corpses.

Hello fellas,pls if your married,sorry carry your cross but your are single or about to marry,pls think b4 u marry,if u think,u will enjoy your marriage,if u jump into it cos odas are getting married,your digging your grave,Check well,dont allow urcf to be rushed by a lady,70% of them u see aint got no womb,pls ensure u go for your fertlity test,men a lot of our men are paying for it,but pls men u check urcf and your okay u,know many of this girls are all lies,after 3yrs of marriage and she doesnt put to bed and starts dragging u to diffrent churches after messing her life up,drop her,FORGET ABOUT FOR BETTER FOR WORSE ,MEN your AINT GETTING YOUNGER,U AINT GONNA PAY FOR HER USELESS LIFE SHE LIVED.

More than 70% of the girls out dre looking for husband are not working,no skills and men if your doing well,u can go for one of them,but if not think twice b4 u take a liability,whoo need a liability this days,men u wanna die young,okay,marry a liability,quote,me ull die young,better go and get your coffin,u wanna enjoy your life,this short life,men go for a career woman or woman with skills and women the same applies to u,Nija is hard yeah hard,he who have ear let them hear.GUYS PLEASE ENSURE U GO FOR THE FERTILITY TEST OHHHHHHH,MANY OF THE GIRLSU SEE ARE WOMBLESS,DONT RUIN your SMALL SHORT LIFE COS OF A WOMAN,MARRIAGE IS FUN WHEN TW O PARTIES ARE TRUTHFUL,

I would encourage guys who wanna get married if your sure she is u iu wanna marry to get heavy 4 u b4 marriage,guys 7 bleeping yrs and your woman aint got a baby ,u know u wre a bleeping chaff man in skool and u kept your cf in skool and one bleeping chic wanna bleep your life up,damn her,men we aint getting younger any more ,fuk her out your matrimonal home out,
May we all shine our eyes as we seek life partners.
comments please mail to chidikus@yahoo.com,08038833935
sorry there is a big reason for thsi fellas
Re: Please All Read Ohhhhhhhhh by makajibbz(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2010
take it eazy men, there ar over 75 million women in Nigeria,why u com dey dicsriminate dem overally? lipsrsealed
Re: Please All Read Ohhhhhhhhh by skfa1: 12:58pm On May 23, 2010
Poster must be on something, hahaha grin
Re: Please All Read Ohhhhhhhhh by chidikus: 2:09pm On May 23, 2010
@skfa1men,im not up to any thing , see ma cool friend go marry dey make mouth say hem marry virgin,but the day i saw the chic , i knwe she was a contraband,they are now married, the girl used alum to wash her puss-----y,men ma man aint experienced and today,noting ohh,so dey told ma mother the chic she missed her period,men the marriage was rushed and today whr is the kids,she was deceitful,she lied ,the person in question is ma broda,yeah ma junior broda,the stupid wife still dere just balloning away , but her going is ver soon,men,all my male friends b4 una marry , after HIV,go for fertlity test,PLS OHHHHHHH,life is too young to be wasted in a clinic folowing a chic dat wasted her youth to clinic every day,
ill keep it low here till later folks,evry cry has a reason

i aint hitting at any chic ,just an experience i hate ma broda passing 2ru,the girl neva cassaonavd, na him dey pain me cos if na we , i 4 know say the stupid chic na expired rottened contraband good with no expiry number,at 3o they are all looking for whr to put head , bunch of useless chic,good ones keep it up,bad ones go rott,remain blessed brodas,pls any young man here be careful,the good chics dont advertise themselves as in face book and all online marriage materials,na the wowo ones wey life don tire ,village no fit marry dey go online,[b]DID OUR PARENTS MARRYONLINE,Y us,[/b]fellas leave all dis online chics na wahala ohhhh,after i tell una weetin face book chic do me ohhh,they are dangerous , they are mad,all be carful,4 all d decent girls keep it up,good guys will come but all the expired with no nafdac number ,no worry,anoda expired guy will cum ur way but not the youthful gus of nairaland
Re: Please All Read Ohhhhhhhhh by iice(f): 3:10pm On May 23, 2010

(1)

I Am Tired Of Loneliness / I Need A Lady Who Is Ready For A Real Committment That Will Lead To Marriage. / I Need Working Class Lady Of 25-35 For An Intimate Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.