Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja (46694 Views)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by ViaFast: 8:35am On May 14, 2018
grin
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by Neoteny(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2018
The go-to lawyer of the corrupt, the wicked and the damned.

Our own Saul Goodman.

1 Like

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by keszz124(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2018
my good people. i need a job. i am tired of being a liability. any good citizen please help me get a job. i will be forever be happy. please help grant my wish. i am not begging for money. all i want is to be busy with my self and be useful for once. thanks for reading. my location is in lagos but distance is not a barrier. you can reach me on my phone line. 08026901309
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by Deltatoto: 8:42am On May 14, 2018
dainformant:
Former President, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, and his wife, former First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan yesterday night hosted Chief Mike Ozekhome, SAN, OFR, his wife,Lady (Bar) Josephine Ozekhome and some of their children to dinner in the family's home at Maitama, Abuja.

Chief Mike Ozekhome, SAN, was validly appointed to represent four companies that pleaded guilty to laundering $15.5million allegedly belonging to former First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan.

The companies are Pluto Property and Investment Company Ltd, Seagate Property Development and Investment Company Ltd, Trans Ocean Property and Investment Company Ltd and Avalon Global Property Development Ltd.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, arraigned the firms alongside a former Special Adviser on Domestic Affairs to President Jonathan, Waripamo Dudafa, a lawyer Amajuoyi Briggs, who is the companies secretary and a banker, Adedamola Bolodeoku.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/goodluck-and-patience-jonathan-host-mike-ozekhome-and-family-in-abuja.html
house they there o.all gold plated
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by autotrader014(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2018
HtwoOw:
A Party of thieves, Thieves Hosting Thieves , wish EFCC bursted in with DSS and took these animals to an unknown destination

undecided

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by shamecurls(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2018
#TeamFraudsters
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by JerryJJZ(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2018
Wait oh.... Look at how far GEJ is now?? God bless this great man. No matter what, you will always be celebrated!

1 Like

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by xpiranza: 8:49am On May 14, 2018
roqrules04:
The lawyer deserves some accolade for winning all those EFCC court charges against mama Peace
that guy is good I respect him a lot as a lawyer.. not all those unprofessional lawyer of FG losing case back to back

2 Likes

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by IVORY2009(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2018
Mama the mama.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by Sergioaguero: 8:51am On May 14, 2018
Jirate:

I Rather Celebrate Corruption Jonathan than Celebrate a Political Disaster called Buhari...... cool

vespa
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by SOFTENGR: 9:01am On May 14, 2018
Jirate:

What is this Man below Flaunting?.......
Why u wicked like this? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by Flye: 9:06am On May 14, 2018
roqrules04:
The lawyer deserves some accolade for winning all those EFCC court charges against mama Peace

You think it was the lawyer that won? SMH, it was the system that wins the case, corruption cases were already compromised before it got to court.
If you are close to EFCC officials you will understand, many people go don collect their own share and then present a water down case and evidence instead of water tight case and evidence. The best job now is EFCC, Na that sure pass especially if u belong to raiding team, omo field work sweet no be lie, you will just go bust a house and suddenly you are a fucking multimillionaire. If you are not Oga's boys, u ain't going to the field and bust houses full of dollars.

Nigeria is seriously messed up, even if you blow whistle, the superior will not know about it and the boys will lias with the owner of the cash, move the cash out of the bank accounts or farm to a safe place and split the cash in an agreed ration, if you try to be strong, that is when your news will be out.
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by Positivepoint(m): 9:14am On May 14, 2018
obonujoker:

Babaginda
Abacha
Buhari

All Islamic rulers that destroyed Nigeria with their killings, theft and small mindedness... Nobody stole above them, Jonathan is 100 times a lot better than them.... If its only me, no Islamic northerner will ever rule Nigeria again...

its always about religion. you share same views with ur igbo brothers that did the 1st coup and sadly u will forever share thesame fate.
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by damosky12(m): 9:17am On May 14, 2018
devindevin2000:
Beautiful people, you can tell they are Biafrans as they all resemble Igbos. Does anyone there look like Afonjas? Afonjas stay on your own we don't look alike. Dr. Mike Agbedor Ozekhome is one of those Biafrans from Igbanke in Akpakpa Vighi Vighi of Edo state.

Must tribalism always come in? Think!

We should stop getting divided along tribal lines. You are more if a human than a biafran.
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by Kingsley10000: 9:19am On May 14, 2018
has mama piss returned her 31million dollar loot?
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by degamemaster(m): 9:23am On May 14, 2018
HtwoOw:
A Party of thieves, Thieves Hosting Thieves , wish EFCC bursted in with DSS and took these animals to an unknown destination

The hatred and bitterness burning inside you are so much that they may consume you sooner than we expected. But, why don't you do the world a favour by killing yourself to end your miserable life and save us fron this evil in you?
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by jeffobodo: 9:23am On May 14, 2018
The level of hypocrisy and idiocy in Nigeria is alarming ,take a good look at that picture that’s corruption been celebrated at its peak
We are quick to pick on yahoo boys who are left with no choice of survival after funds and revenues meant to better lives of the common citizens are lotted dry by the same cycle of corrupt political office holders
Am not justifying the act of online scammers /yahoo boys ,yes it’s criminal act ,but there is a saying that of all evils choose the lesser
Yahoo boys pick on a particular person and defrauds he/she but the president and other politicians defraud millions of Nigeria at a goal
It’s a different ball game if the government provided at least basic infrastructure like good roads,power,affordable education ,security of lives and properties and jobs ,and the youths still engage in online fraud then we know the youths have a problem
Next moment the dullard from daura is quick to call Nigeria youths lazy
If you think convincing someone you’ve not met before to send you money and gift is for lazy people ,then I bet you should think again
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by asawanathegreat(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2018
May God help our future in Nigeria
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by andycom(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:
This disheartened me. Flaunting illegal wealth.

its simple, go and die

1 Like

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by pedrilo: 9:42am On May 14, 2018
both u, ur children, ur children's children will reap the evil u sow.
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by michoim(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2018
Mike Ozekhome, the defender of all the corrupt /looters in Nigeria...
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by Moghalu4Pres: 9:51am On May 14, 2018
Why Jonathan too like gold colour?
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by tiwiex(m): 9:52am On May 14, 2018
Nogodye:
Celebrating corruption...God dey
Mansion indeed. I helped vote Jonathan out but let's face it, Where is his house in Abuja. From the dining section, you can tell it is a very average spaced house. Omo, this man is humble. No matter how many inexperienced things he did, he is actually very humble.

1 Like

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by BenzEne1(m): 9:55am On May 14, 2018
obonujoker:

Babaginda
Abacha
Buhari

All Islamic rulers that destroyed Nigeria with their killings, theft and small mindedness... Nobody stole above them, Jonathan is 100 times a lot better than them.... If its only me, no Islamic northerner will ever rule Nigeria again...

It's not only you. Go and sit-down and stop ranting.
Also there is a difference between Muslim president and Islamic ruler. As if xtians no dey steal... Mtchew

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by miltonchux(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2018
devindevin2000:
Beautiful people, you can tell they are Biafrans as they all resemble Igbos. Does anyone there look like Afonjas? Afonjas stay on your own we don't look alike. Dr. Mike Agbedor Ozekhome is one of those Biafrans from Igbanke in Akpakpa Vighi Vighi of Edo state.
Why do you guys like deceiving yourself. When did an Ijaw and Edo man become Biafra. Atleast reason before typing you poo online now.
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by Adiola(f): 9:58am On May 14, 2018
HtwoOw:
then kiss the zoo goodbye cos no drop of oil will be sold to enable osun,Ogun,Oyo,ekiti,ondo ,Lagos pay salaries need I remind you Yoruba obsession with anything oil
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by Witnes: 10:01am On May 14, 2018
C as ozekhomhe look like d late jaguar with this him white beard. No even fit am
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by seguno2: 10:02am On May 14, 2018
Nogodye:
Celebrating corruption...God dey

The same way that Buhari celebrates Abacha for not stealing our money despite plenty recovered loot from him
Allah dey!!!

2 Likes

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by Adiola(f): 10:04am On May 14, 2018
damosky12:

Must tribalism always come in? Think!

We should stop getting divided along tribal lines. You are more if a human than a biafran.
rubbish stop this unity begging we can never be one
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by seguno2: 10:04am On May 14, 2018
ikaboy:
proceeds of corruption

Is that what was used to campaign for Buhari and APC in 2015
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja by sannde: 10:05am On May 14, 2018
see how Jonathan *big*?? baba don chop o.Abi na inly me dey see am ni??!! Chai, he don free from 9ja sleepless night.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) / Wike Poses With The Nation Newspaper, Amidst Rumored Endorsement Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.