Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer (681 Views)

How To Start A Lead Generation Agency In 30 Days. / What Is A Lead In Marketing? / How To Create A Lead Magnet That Attract Your Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by kunleweb: 7:04am On May 14, 2018
Hello,

I'm in need of a lead vocalist that can sing in my church and also develop a program for training the choristers. I also need a drummer that is proficient.

I don't want an unstable fellow who will be available for one week and won't be available for the next week. I'm in need of a dedicated person please.

If you're interested in this opportunity and can do this week in, week out,please contact me let's discuss.

The church is in Ajah, Lagos.

If you also know anyone who can, please feel free to refer such a person to me.

Thanks
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by ayommy12: 7:53am On May 14, 2018
kunleweb:
Hello,

I'm in need of a lead vocalist that can sing in my church and also develop a program for training the choristers. I also need a drummer that is proficient.

I don't want an unstable fellow who will be available for one week and won't be available for the next week. I'm in need of a dedicated person please.

If you're interested in this opportunity and can do this week in, week out,please contact me let's discuss.

The church is in Ajah, Lagos.

If you also know anyone who can, please feel free to refer such a person to me.

Thanks
I have been a lead vocalist for more than 16 years and I don't joke with the spirituality aspect at all, kindly, drop your contact for further discussions, thank you and God bless you
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by ayommy12: 7:58am On May 14, 2018
I've just pm you
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by kunleweb: 2:02pm On May 14, 2018
I'm going to do a screening, so if you fit the profile, send me a PM with your phone contact

Thank you
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by kunleweb: 9:03am On May 15, 2018
Still available.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Be A Great Co-founder? / Rehoboth Garden City Porthacourt Now Selling / Fiverr Knowledge Data Base & Library.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.