Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) (45559 Views)

Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku / Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku / Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by darlenese(f): 11:25am On May 14, 2018
it is either u don't cook or u don't buy crayfish in bulk because this isn't news at all ,it normal , I have been seeing this as a young girl anytime I'm assisting mum to select crayfish before cooking

I'm surprised u are just seeing this

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by daviejay: 11:26am On May 14, 2018
Good day to you all Nairalanders.
I have been here for almost 12 years now and have never done this, but as it is a matter of life and death, I don't have any options than to humbly ask for assistance.

I'm a salary earner. Some of you know me and will remember when I started my 3-bedroom project in 2015 https://www.nairaland.com/2327386/3-bedroom-bungalow-project.

Unfortunately, I ventured into some investments and lost a lot of money I borrowed from the bank. Now my salary is used in servicing the monthly interests on the loan.

I don't have anything left to survive on, as the business I had hoped on had failed.

Please assist me with any amount, please.

Those of you that know me may wonder why I'm doing this. The truth is, I would rather beg than do anything illegal.

Fidelity Bank

God bless you all.

I'm open to any form of verification you may need. 08027707096 or 08092171166
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Kfed4ril(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
i think nigerians have started using the word "actress" for oloshos and slay queen. well, she looks like a snake too

Do you live in a cave Do you mean you don’t know Mary Njoku
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by darlenese(f): 11:32am On May 14, 2018
even people with snake and mammy water spirit are forming scared
Iranu!
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by darlenese(f): 11:33am On May 14, 2018
Iranu!
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by kamalcole3000: 11:36am On May 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
i think nigerians have started using the word "actress" for oloshos and slay queen. well, she looks like a snake too

Aaaaaaaaah
Olosho = Slay Queen = Actress

Now you know
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Adaowerri111: 11:38am On May 14, 2018
Shedrack777:

I don't think you know her, go read about her or keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by antyokya: 11:49am On May 14, 2018
shortgun:
Those are eels a specie of fish.
Sorry. they are not eels. they are called sea snake
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by colestephan86: 11:51am On May 14, 2018
BloggersNG:
Star Actress Mary Remmy Njoku has been shredded to pieces after she found a dead and dried snake inside Crayfish she bought yesterday, The Screen beautiful immediately retraced her steps to God and Called upon his presence to take charge of her life..

See Photos below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/actress-mary-rammy-shocked-after.html

lol this lady is funny, the first is an eel and the other is the aquatic snake . its not a land snake
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Anything that looks like snakes....I hate it

Women are the most dangerous snake
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:17pm On May 14, 2018
walosky:

Eels dont have colors like dat....na snake abeg

Don't be confused of eels and sea snakes...they are 2 different creatures... wink

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 12:22pm On May 14, 2018
Bring it if u can't eat it
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by OvaSabi1(f): 12:22pm On May 14, 2018
Shedrack777:

The husband of this woman you're calling olosho, you can never be in his level. You're soo rude.

3 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 12:28pm On May 14, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Onequietgirl: 12:28pm On May 14, 2018
@Shedrack777
You obviously do not know her...but before you make such comments you should have made some research on who she is. She has her own TV station (ROK), a star actress and doing very well. Do not let your ignorance get the better of you

3 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 14, 2018
LMAO it's probably a water snake. It's dead, and therefore harmless. You don't even know what's in the ground one you buy. More protein, it's not that deep.
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 14, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
And you think, this is a joke?

Ogbe ni calm down.

Are u just seeing this for this first time
or havent u heard of eels before?

Read up meehnn
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Tomoyayi(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
Madam...have u heard of sea snakes? undecided

Sea snakes are very poisonous and their venom works faster than land snakes.

Those things are eels.
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by lilyheaven: 12:35pm On May 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
She is a wife
A mother
She became an actress
With the help of her husband, she Is the owner and CEO of ROK TV.

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by BOOMnaija(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2018
Every fair skinned girl na star actress for nairaland.
Nonsense
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Tomoyayi(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2018
Originalsly:

If your mom is selling dried fish...why must snakes and tortoises be in the mix?...same here... she asked for crayfish...not seafood . So who really is stupid? I hope when you buy chicken and scavenger birds are included you wouldn't complain.

Is crayfish not sea food? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 12:42pm On May 14, 2018
Shedrack777:

Out of point.
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by BossLaifay(f): 12:51pm On May 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
Ignoramus! This is the owner of ROK studios and her husband owns IROKO tv.
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by TalkingBird: 12:56pm On May 14, 2018
darlenese:
it is either u don't cook or u don't buy crayfish in bulk because this isn't news at all ,it normal , I have been seeing this as a young girl anytime I'm assisting mum to select crayfish before cooking

I'm surprised u are just seeing this

The training you had is becoming rear nowadays, and so somebody will ignorantly say someone eating crayfish is eating immature shrimps or that she saw people selling very fat fly maggots in Yenagoa.

"Home" training is good when it is accompanied with involvement with the "Natives".

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Izen: 12:58pm On May 14, 2018
Shedrack777:

Remy's husband is the CEO of Iroko TV. In fact, Remy herself is the brain behind ROK channels on DSTV. She is not an olosho.

2 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 1:04pm On May 14, 2018
Damsonkc:

How dare you insult her? She’s a popular actress and stayed away from the industry after marrying Jason Njoku, the owner of Iroko TV and the richest man in Nigeria under 40. How old are you lots on here that you come here and spew trash?

grin grin grin

Where did you get this information from?

Jason? Richest under 40? grin

http://www.jarushub.com/20-successful-under-40-entrepreneurs-in-nigeria/
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by fancy4eve(f): 1:18pm On May 14, 2018
I also found similar snake in d crayfish I bought from d market, I ws so scared dat I could not use d crayfish again, I had 2 cook without crayfish. God help us, cus dis country is turning into sumtin else
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 14, 2018
BloggersNG:
Star Actress Mary Remmy Njoku has been shredded to pieces after she found a dead and dried snake inside Crayfish she bought yesterday, The Screen beautiful immediately retraced her steps to God and Called upon his presence to take charge of her life..

See Photos below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/actress-mary-rammy-shocked-after.html
Probably mammy water's daughter in disguise grin cheesy
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 14, 2018
ShitHead:
Village wife
grin grin grin
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 14, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
Eventhough I don't watch Nigerian movies, I suppose still sabi some people when their name pops up

But these days na on top Nairaland, all them all these they act their film

Nairaland Nollywood Actresses grin
Ignorance_, Njoku Mary is an actress and she heads iroko TV which is broadcast on Dstv
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 14, 2018
asuustrike2009:

grin grin grin
darlenese:

Iranu!
grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:01pm On May 14, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
And you think, this is a joke?
It's not a big deal,the chances of finding sea snakes and Eels that look like snakes in a catch of Crayfish is actually quite high as there are assortment of different animals that makes up the Catchment..the snake ain't going to bite because it's obviously dead..
More dangerous things like metal fishing hooks are certainly more deadly and alarming..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Welcomes Another Grandchild [PICS] / Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment / Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.