Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,901 members, 7,838,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity (22951 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by hopefulLandlord: 12:22pm On May 14, 2018
aycorporat:

HopefulLandlord, you always make me laugh with your posts anytime. Infact I do know, when I see a hilarious comment. It seems you are just after Christians.
I pray that she will be freed soon.

I'm glad you laugh at my posts, laughter is great for mental and physical health. I hope she's released too and I hope these Boko Haram people realises how foolish (and destructive) their doctrines are

I'm not after Christians though, I'm after a brand of Christianity that don't question their religion while accepting it as absolute truth.
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by marttol: 12:30pm On May 14, 2018
aycorporat:

HopefulLandlord, you always make me laugh with your posts anytime. Infact I do know, when I see a hilarious comment. It seems you are just after Christians.
I pray that she will be freed soon.
he is wise or let me say intelligent for him own eyes...
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by Ayomivic(m): 12:30pm On May 14, 2018
Buhari bring back our girl

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by parissaint(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Hundreds of children were kidnapped, Christians gathered to pray for release of the kids, all the kids were released except the ONLY Christian kid

Christian: Everything happens for a reason and all things work together for good for those that trust in Jesus

Me: its possible Leah Sheribu is being sodomised by Boko Haram savages as we speak. How would that work together for her good exactly?

And Its Possible she's Nt.
You Dont See Results Until At The End.
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by VFLMazta: 1:38pm On May 14, 2018
Oh my
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by am4truth(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2018
Congrats Leah. Anywhere you are , you are a true example of a christian. God is proud of you. Every true lovers of God is proud of you. we would keep praying for you.
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by cocoboss(m): 2:18pm On May 14, 2018
lame buhari...you must die soon
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by ganye1: 2:45pm On May 14, 2018
Delivar:
I thought she was asked to accept Islam before she gets released. Why didn't she just pretend to accept it so she can gain her freedom?
This is the same question I have been asking.
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:59pm On May 14, 2018
the Quranh has categorically,vividly and clearly stated that "their is absolutely no compulsion in religion" Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error Quran 2:256

Say, "The truth is from your Lord": Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it): Quran 18:29

conversion under duress and coercion is null and void and anything short of a sincere intention while converting is not bidding in Islam,so whoever is doing it as the case of BH,has no validation and legitimacy under Islam,which is also considered a sin..whoever is doing this is base on his/her selfish agenda,as there is no where they can quote in the Quran as stated by Allah

you said "islam is an evil religion" you should have known or May be ur ignorant of the fact that 98% of wold' s terrorist acts committed since inception were not done by Muslims,in fact studies shows that's less than 2% of over 1.2billion Muslims worldwide have committed an act of terrorism compared to the 98% peaceful and loving Muslims out there

why will u base ur judgement by generalizing on 2% Muslim terrorists over 98% peaceful Muslims out there in classifying muslim/islam as eveil? isn't this hypocrisy?

and for ur benefit of doubt,the worst atrocities,crimes and genocides were committed by Christian groups led by:

1.The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), also known as the Lord's Resistance Movement, is a rebel group and heterodox Christian cult which operates in northern Uganda, South Sudan, the Central African Republic, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo

2.Crusaders,The Crusades were a series of religious wars sanctioned by the Latin Church in the medieval period.

3.Bosnia Serb genocide,The term Bosnian genocide refers to either genocide at Srebrenica and Žepa committed by Bosnian Serb forces in 1995 or the wider ethnic and religious cleansing campaign throughout areas controlled by the Army of Republika Srpsk

hopefulLandlord:

Its another evil of religion. This is what happens when people believe the creator of the universe wants them to do this and that. I'm of the opinion that there would be certain Boko Haram members that are simply there by next to no choice of theirs and are simply victims of circumstance but are too scared to question the Koran due to fear of hell fire amongst other deterrents. Leah's offense is that she chose the "wrong" imaginary friend compared to their "right" imaginary friend who instructed them to make life terrible for people like Leah

We should keep going to church to pray for the release of the girl while not questioning the billions of dollars being embezzled by our politicians under the guise of using it to "Fight Insurgency" even though there's no end in sight and our soldiers laying down their lives are barely paid living wages but let's keep waiting for our war aircraft to arrive in 2019. if she dies in captivity our president would send "Thoughts and prayers" and our Christians would rejoice that she's in heaven
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 14, 2018
damosky12:
It is well.
She is more strengthened than ever before in Jesus' name.
Her release is imminent!
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by Ayobami7(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2018
Eyaah
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by tallestcash: 3:28pm On May 14, 2018
May God deliver Leah Sharibu from evil captive of boko haram
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by Rajosh(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2018
meobizy:
She was kidnapped not long ago. What of the remaining Chibok girls about to hit four years in Boko Haram captivity? Suddenly all the people in power at the time have automatically become critics of the present government.
the chibok girls are fours years old in captivity already. they were kidnapped April 14, 2014
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by fucktoto: 3:51pm On May 14, 2018
make dem never give the small girl belle sef.

foooooolani moooooooooooslim bastards kuku like premature girls.
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by Promzyunique(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2018
Delivar:
I thought she was asked to accept Islam before she gets released. Why didn't she just pretend to accept it so she can gain her freedom?

N u tink is as easy as u said?? If she accepts Islam dy will kill her....I pray she doesn't..is better she dies a Christian((( in Dan live as a muslim
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by Wenebadu(f): 6:32pm On May 14, 2018
May God deliver her in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by Smooyis(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2018
Congratulations to her. Freedom in Jesus Mighty Name
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by Deemg(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2018
May Almighty God bless her and her family,amen.
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by TOSIN116: 9:08pm On May 14, 2018
Timfreds:
One thing that pains me is Many churches in South south instead of praying for BH victims in the north are every Sunday just after members sowing seed and offerings.
some thing should be done about this!
what the use of properity when some demon possesed people will just come and kill you?

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by Kingspin(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2018
Those enjoying the killing wants Buhari back
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by tarano: 10:26pm On May 14, 2018
Go and get your PVC.
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by Delivar(m): 11:27pm On May 14, 2018
Promzyunique:

N u tink is as easy as u said?? If she accepts Islam dy will kill her....I pray she doesn't..is better she dies a Christian((( in Dan live as a muslim
Why would they kill her when she accepts Islam?
Re: Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity by mechanics(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2018
Amen, she will be released by God's grace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted / Bayelsa: Would PDP Have Won If Alaibe Were The Governorship Candidate? / National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.