Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

See This- Why People With Good Selfless And Holy Minds Die Quick - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See This- Why People With Good Selfless And Holy Minds Die Quick (426 Views)

Lead A Selfless Life / How Selfless Are You? / A Nigerian Masquerade Entertaining People With A Priest in Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See This- Why People With Good Selfless And Holy Minds Die Quick by TadM: 8:00am On May 14, 2018
This was a story my mother told me that has changed the way i see life, (the holy holy thinking mindset).

quoting my mum( translated in english)" Two birds argued; one very large and the other very small (remohi and asese- traditional names).

who would first die if they had a dry fasting, obviously the smaller one. the bigger argued that - you are small and won't last for days after they both made a bet "who so ever dies first; worms would be eating by the last bird standing" the smaller boasted that the bigger would die first.

they both stayed in a nest and would sing to each other of the stakes. the bigger one stayed in the nest and the smaller one would go out to eat and come back to resight the stakes and the bigger one would resight too.

many days past the bigger one became 2 weak to sing back when ever they are to resight the stakes and eventually he died the following day.

people are human, don't trust people beyond their abilities not to do things in the dark because of their persona.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Speak Yoruba! / Akin Alabi Reveals How Women’ Behaviour Fuels Patriarchy / Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.