Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president (2551 Views)

Tomorrow Is Monday Again / UNILAG Invites Applications For Appointment Of Vice-chancellor / Win Big On Nairabet Today Is Monday Funding Madness Get Double On Ur Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by npowerng: 9:00am On May 14, 2018
It is Monday and it is a good day to share the photos of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo with N-Power volunteers in Anambra and Ondo State.

#NPowerNG

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by mercyp001(f): 9:08am On May 14, 2018
npowerng:
It is Monday and it is a good day to share the photos of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo with N-Power volunteers in Anambra and Ondo State.

#NPowerNG
Npower!!!! Are we getting May stipend? We are expecting o. I remembered that you guys paid first batch Dec stipend then, despite they have not been deployed, so we are expecting May stipend because you have absorbed us now. We are ready to work,it is you guys that refused to deploy us,so we are not at fault.
Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by kessydaddy(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2018
Able VP please try to give us a seed capital or absorb us to federal civil service to enable us to move ahead ,the stipend cannot lead us to promise land,God bless VP and the npower team,we appreciate ur good work towards jobless Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by dareal199(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2018
Kudos to the Government and the VP, this NPOWER scheme as really help alot of people, it has reduce unemployment, and i know this scheme others who have not benefited will benefit from it now, More grace to your elbow sir

1 Like

Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by opeyemicollins(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2018
Thank you the proff for giving the youth of this country a sense of belongings,its a good concept empowering the youths who are the hope and future of this great nations of ours.GOD bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by Nobody: 10:15am On May 14, 2018
Sometimes, I wonder why a two-year programme's recruitment should take a whole year. Shioor!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by adeememman(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2018
TommyJidex365:
Sometimes, I wonder why a two-year programme's recruitment should take a whole year. Shioor!
No vex

1 Like

Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by Nobody: 10:45am On May 14, 2018
mercyp001:

Dear NpowerNG, Are we getting May stipend?
The handler should comman clear the air. I spent all my data FAMILIARIZING myself with the programme.

More so, how can I get those [Dr Jacob's] videos transcripts. As a typical broke dude, I prefer texts to videos. Re-reading is better, cheaper, and even faster than re-watching.

Regards.
Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by Thormiwah(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2018
well done mr VP please keep up the good work sir

1 Like

Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by bigsunnel: 11:14am On May 14, 2018
Npower is real, we shall all make our PVC to make it contiune...

1 Like

Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by tallestcash: 11:35am On May 14, 2018
N-Power is Real Deal. This administration deserves some accolades. Nigerian should support the government of Buhari/Osinbajo because their good term deserves another to make the good work continue for us to enjoy more dividends of democracy.
Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by Omotolatolulope(f): 11:35am On May 14, 2018
N-power is a programme that has helped to improve the standard of living of most youth. Highly impressive!

1 Like

Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by opeyemicollins(m): 11:36am On May 14, 2018
competency do speaks for it self ,this man is competent and capable and he do always proof to us that he is for all of us the masses of this country,we are for you too,God will crown your effort and bless this country for us all to benefit...AMEN
Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by aliminco(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2018
nice shots, nice work, nice people, nice Government.
Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by abiodunosin(m): 11:45am On May 14, 2018
Nice one brother. This man have really shown he has the capacity to represent the masses at the apex position.Accessing the government in general, most of his initiative are solid rock that is sustaining the government. I pray God give him more strength to move Nigeria to greater height.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by Davidic419: 11:48am On May 14, 2018
You become happy and fufilled when you see the work of your hand breaking grounds. Let the good work continue sir.
Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by Deputy1111(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG

The photo of a working and sincere leader worth sharig not only on mondays but everyday....i know the N power benefisiaries will never foerget what this government has done for them....
Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by Mcphamous(m): 12:22pm On May 14, 2018
Nice one,kudos to the government,this is a great initiative,GOD bless you Mr VP

1 Like

Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by opeyemicollins(m): 12:23pm On May 14, 2018
Engaging the youth is something i will give to this administration,youth are well trained under this scheme and they are engaged with something good .crime rate is reduced due to the concept of government by engaging the youth...
Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by janetdaniels201: 12:30pm On May 14, 2018
This programme has helped so many Nigerian youth and they will never forget this government. God bless the good work of our government.
Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by OtunbaSpartacus: 12:35pm On May 14, 2018
The exciting reaction on the faces of the beneficiary of this scheme is a confirmation to the success of this scheme, its a well thought out scheme that has reduced unemployment and engaged the youths in a great way, God bless the VP for showing what responsive and responsible leadership should be all about.
Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by npowerng: 12:35pm On May 14, 2018
TommyJidex365:
The handler should comman clear the air. I spent all my data FAMILIARIZING myself with the programme.

More so, how can I get those [Dr Jacob's] videos transcripts. As a typical broke dude, I prefer texts to videos. Re-reading is better, cheaper, and even faster than re-watching.

Regards.

Kindly ask your question, sir.
Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by npowerng: 12:37pm On May 14, 2018
OtunbaSpartacus:
The exciting reaction on the faces of the beneficiary of this scheme is a confirmation to the success of this scheme, its a well thought out scheme that has reduced unemployment and engaged the youths in a great way, God bless the VP for showing what responsive and responsible leadership should be all about.

smiley keep the positive thoughts alive.

Are you a beneficiary?
Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by npowerng: 12:37pm On May 14, 2018
janetdaniels201:
This programme has helped so many Nigerian youth and they will never forget this government. God bless the good work of our government.

God bless you too.
Mcphamous:
Nice one,kudos to the government,this is a great initiative,GOD bless you Mr VP

Well said.
Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by npowerng: 12:38pm On May 14, 2018
mercyp001:

Npower!!!! Are we getting May stipend? We are expecting o. I remembered that you guys paid first batch Dec stipend then, despite they have not been deployed, so we are expecting May stipend because you have absorbed us now. We are ready to work,it is you guys that refused to deploy us,so we are not at fault.

N-power is a serious business. Payment would commence when you start working, sir.

1 Like

Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by OtunbaSpartacus: 12:42pm On May 14, 2018
TommyJidex365:
Haba! That the table has not reached your turn shouldn't make you badmouth a successful scheme like this, i know how it feels anyway because i have a sister that is also waiting for her confirmation, tarry a while am sure the delay would come out for the good of the next beneficiaries which i pray you should be among to enjoy the govt freebie.
Not everytime the govt needs to be CONDEMNED they also deserve COMMENDATION whenever they've done something right and NPower is an example of such, can you give them an ACCOLADE pls?
Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by OtunbaSpartacus: 12:48pm On May 14, 2018
npowerng:

smiley keep the positive thoughts alive.

Are you a beneficiary?
Yes but through a proxy anyway and that is my brother and i know how that has really change his lifestyle, the scheme deserves an immense accolade for its higher percentage ratio of success.
God bless NPower
God bless Osinbajo
God bless Nigeria
Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by chawmart1: 12:58pm On May 14, 2018
Great work sir cheesy
Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by npowerng: 1:02pm On May 14, 2018
Omotolatolulope:
N-power is a programme that has helped to improve the standard of living of most youth. Highly impressive!

Have been reading positive comments today. smiley

1 Like

Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by npowerng: 1:02pm On May 14, 2018
bigsunnel:
Npower is real, we shall all make our PVC to make it contiune...

smiley
Re: It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president by npowerng: 1:03pm On May 14, 2018
chawmart1:
Great work sir cheesy

Are you a beneficiary?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Inquiry Please. / Oceanic Bank To Virgin Nigeria: Worth It? / Salary Is Slavery: See The Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.