Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. (1191 Views)

DOUBLE DATE / 190. Menaupause Grandpa! Pls Stick To Omolola Or Else! / Nigeria Babes lookn 2 network in London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. by nnachi(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2010
can people help me out?
Re: Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. by Scooby1(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2010
why dont you ask the women in your family since you are in the habit of generalising!  angry angry angry angry angry angry

Next time learn to use the words:- some nigerian women.
Re: Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 23, 2010
Thats true,learn to use words,because hausa babes are still honest ,and some parts of the east.
Re: Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. by Gabry(f): 3:05pm On May 23, 2010
Chinese? yeah. I guess u are right.

Its because we have a reputation to uphold to our family and friends. Thats why. if we dont like the guy, just dump him and move on rather than beating around the bush and playing snake and ladder. . .

geeeezzz. . . .

Theres Chinese phrase saying if you always tell the truth, you wont have a problem remembering all the lies you make.
Re: Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. by nnachi(m): 3:25pm On May 23, 2010
great grabry,
Re: Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 23, 2010
nnachi:

can people help me out?
you need no help just start dating Chinese girls, or if you are dating one stick
with em cool
Re: Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. by nnachi(m): 3:29pm On May 23, 2010
hahahahahaah rukiatu its not like that just care to know peoples opinion
Re: Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 23, 2010
well then hear even Chinese girls double date, btw where did u get Ur evidence from? undecided
Re: Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. by nnachi(m): 3:50pm On May 23, 2010
cos am always with them, thats the truth of the matter u can as well ask another person that stays here
Re: Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 23, 2010
Really? where do you live?
Re: Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. by Gabry(f): 4:06pm On May 23, 2010
Chinese Girls double date? No waY!

But I know China girls can act like a Hoe for Money and she would be faithful to that man cause she want his money!
Re: Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. by nnachi(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2010
i stay in china, but am not saying that nigerian girls re too bad but chinese girl can never ever accept u to be thier boyfriend if she is in love no matter the pressure unless she broke up, am too suprise,
Re: Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 23, 2010
Gabry:

Chinese Girls double date? No waY!
I guess the chick I know is not Chinese she must be Japanese.

nnachi:

i stay in china, but am not saying that nigerian girls re too bad but chinese girl can never ever accept u to be thier boyfriend if she is in love no matter the pressure unless she broke up, am too suprise,
good on them. but u do not expect everyone to be the same that is why we are individuals.
and I refuse to believe that all Chinese girls are like that. maybe most but not all. (am speaking from experienced)
Re: Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. by nnachi(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2010
well let me agree with u rokiatu
Re: Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. by miraexcel(f): 8:50pm On May 23, 2010
doesnt make sense to me
Re: Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. by Gabry(f): 11:51pm On May 23, 2010
onyiilady:

Nnachi ,you're not so right. It depends on the individual like some people earlier said. I've some Chinese friends who're just after the guy's pocket. Most of them in the big city Eg Shanghai and Beijing wont even date fellow Chinese. They beleive foreigners are richer.

The poster was referring to ladies whom double date, not having big pockets. So in this case, yeah, Alot of chinese might have the urge for being a gold digger but I hardly and well. . . So far never seen a CHinese girl whom double dates
Re: Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. by Kunbee: 12:16am On May 24, 2010
HYmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. by sevule(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2010
Very dumb thread with no meaning!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Chinese Girls Stick To A Man And Feels Not To Double Date But Nigeria Babes. by Gloriaclassic(f): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2012
Who are these chinese girls. aren't they human? #Bleep this post#

(1) (Reply)

I Need Female Bb Friends On 2184d546. / !....... / Blackberry Pin Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.