Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" (25075 Views)

Senate Presidency: APC Warns To Ndume / Watch Your Utterances, APC Warns Okorocha / Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by Respect55(m): 11:23am On May 14, 2018
lol
Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by daviejay: 11:24am On May 14, 2018
Good day to you all Nairalanders.
I have been here for almost 12 years now and have never done this, but as it is a matter of life and death, I don't have any options than to humbly ask for assistance.

I'm a salary earner. Some of you know me and will remember when I started my 3-bedroom project in 2015 https://www.nairaland.com/2327386/3-bedroom-bungalow-project.

Unfortunately, I ventured into some investments and lost a lot of money I borrowed from the bank. Now my salary is used in servicing the monthly interests on the loan.

I don't have anything left to survive on, as the business I had hoped on had failed.

Please assist me with any amount, please.

Those of you that know me may wonder why I'm doing this. The truth is, I would rather beg than do anything illegal.

Fidelity Bank

God bless you all.

I'm open to any form of verification you may need. 08027707096 or 08092171166

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by pedrilo: 11:28am On May 14, 2018
Okorocha just wants to destroy APC in IMO by picking his inlaw to succeed him.
That cannot happen in present day naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by tectonotimes: 11:28am On May 14, 2018
Hmmm!!! Okorocha talks too much. Click on the first link on my signature if you want to export.
Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by Nobody: 11:31am On May 14, 2018
Naija
Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by Kobicove(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2018
CilicMarin:

Why did Tinubu install his wife as a Senator after serving as a Senator and Governor?

Why did Ibori install his cousin Uduaghan as Governor?

The fact that others tolerated it does not mean indigenes of Imo State should look the other way and allow it to happen undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by mybestlove(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2018
Okorocha wants to become Tinubu in Imo state but, Imo isn't as dumb as Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by Pascal181: 11:35am On May 14, 2018
Well said Mr abdullahi, we warned okorohausa that he's not loved by u people but he wouldn't listen. When it's other states, u abdullahi nd others will resolve it but since he's not one of u (u knw what I mean), u 're telling him not to vent his frustrations on u people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by Sirjamo: 11:36am On May 14, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Sorry I am looking for sirjamo
Present
Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by Mansur59: 11:37am On May 14, 2018
Any aspirant being present by APC is far better than d other parties, we have 2 parties in Nigeria. APC and the REST
Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by NothingDoMe: 11:38am On May 14, 2018
CilicMarin:

As if you didn't know the reason behind the whole issues.

Okorocha has been vocal in calling for the replacement of Oyegun just like Tinubu and few other Governors. So oyegun in connivance with NWC and other disgruntled elements in some states are trying to use their last influence to draw their own blood.

Why is it happening in Oyo and Benue States? Did they also want to install their son in laws?

Okorocha is the indisputable leader of APC in the South East. He staked everything for buhari in 2015, even against his own political career. Now oyegun wants to hand over the structure to those who called Buhari, "Hausa goat", "Terrorist" etc in 2015.

If Buhari is playing his role well as a leader of APC, Who is Oyegun to be destabilizing the unity of APC.

However, I know Okorocha will still have the last laugh.

Oshiomole will upturn everything.
He has failed in his state politics and they've ousted him. That's politics for you. Even Tinubu the undisputed has been losing ground.

The way you are crying about the thing as if it's a family/village structure i.e. where the first born remains the first born, is really embarrassing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by Lightening: 11:39am On May 14, 2018
CilicMarin:

Okorocha has been vocal in calling for the replacement of Oyegun just like Tinubu and few other Governors. So oyegun in connivance with NWC and other disgruntled elements in some states are trying to use their last influence to draw their own blood.

Why is it happening in Oyo and Benue States? Did they also want to install their son in laws?

Okorocha is the indisputable leader of APC in the South East. He staked everything for buhari in 2015, even against his own political career. Now oyegun wants to hand over the structure to those who called Buhari, "Hausa goat", "Terrorist" etc in 2015.

If Buhari is playing his role well as a leader of APC, Who is Oyegun to be destabilizing the unity of APC.

So says an Afonja spinmaster. cockRoachas Okorocha has been rejected by the gods. We shall therefore lend his services to SW come 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by ibekwe97: 11:39am On May 14, 2018
Good one,
Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by NothingDoMe: 11:40am On May 14, 2018
Sirjamo:
Present
Welcome oh. The Egbe seems to be an Egbe oh and it is about to fly away in haste.
Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by ibekwe97: 11:40am On May 14, 2018
Nice statements to the Mumu Governor
Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2018
CilicMarin:

Upturn everytin and the case would go to court,in 2019,APC would not have a candidate in imo

2 Likes

Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by Sirjamo: 11:49am On May 14, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Welcome oh. The Egbe seems to be an Egbe oh and it is about to fly away in haste.
Not so fast, what comes after 6 is more than 7. Fasten your seat belt, we are going for a long ride.
Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by SalamRushdie: 11:50am On May 14, 2018
CilicMarin:

This your own Level of Zombiesm clearly stems from self centredness...If yiubthink Buhari will be president beyond 2019 then you must be a huge joker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:50am On May 14, 2018
National Publicity Secretary of the party, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi,

Hehehe awon werey oodua
Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by OpinionCounts(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2018
possibility1234:
By the time God of the masses is through with APC, they will only be remembered by women on sanitation day when they want to sweep.

I swear guy u wicked.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:12pm On May 14, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Natural fair fine Humble Senator cool

Lol how far with Buhari wey dey use only petroleum jelly
grin

APC is long gone in IMO State, APGA on her way to reclaim power initially stole from her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by 2016v2017: 12:12pm On May 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Must his in law become the next governor of the state, why the desperation?
his inlaw will cover his loots and will not probe him
Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by NothingDoMe: 12:15pm On May 14, 2018
Sirjamo:
Not so fast, what comes after 6 is more than 7. Fasten your seat belt, we are going for a long ride.
Buckled and Ready.
Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Must his in law become the next governor of the state, why the desperation?
The guilty are always, always afraid
Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:30pm On May 14, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:

APC is long gone in IMO State, APGA on her way to reclaim power initially stole from her

Imolites do not know him. He can test his popularity in the state house of Assembly
Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by Timfreds(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2018
A house divided against itself is bound to collapse. APC the party of lies and propaganda must collapse upon Buhari head insha Allah.
Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by wingmanII: 12:42pm On May 14, 2018
CilicMarin:

Why did Tinubu install his wife as a Senator after serving as a Senator and Governor?

I won't curse you.
Have you seen the so called in laws CV or profile?
That guy is not qualified for the state house of assembly talk less of governing a state.
Numerous better qualified people and he is bringing his dumb in law so that Imo will continue going backwards.
It will never be well for Okorocha the Roach and his idiotic supporters. Animals
Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by jrusky(m): 12:42pm On May 14, 2018
I cant stop laugbing both okorocha and apc and those who sfill beliefs in whatever apc has to say I can not trust them.a bit because yesterday we read okorocha is the don in charge* today NWC of apc saying another thing and I'm sure in a few minutes this same party will say another thing or deny it.

All I know is okorocha can never install the saraki dynasty in any part of the east.
Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by wingmanII: 12:43pm On May 14, 2018
2016v2017:

his inlaw will cover his loots and will not probe him
Gbam! That is why he is so desperate. Well it will not be an easy ride.
Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by Charly68: 12:51pm On May 14, 2018
PassingShot:
Okorocha caused all his problems. Not NWC or any other person.
Why must you install your in-law? Nonsense
Na greed now!
Re: APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" by Charly68: 12:54pm On May 14, 2018
CilicMarin:

Check the records of the personalities installed and those who helped them to power,they have the masses on their sides & they also treated their followers very well..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ranking Ex-Governors Move To Take Over Senate Presidency / Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief / INEC Investigates Pre-filled Result Sheets In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.