Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) (20987 Views)

Starting Salary In Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA), / Apply For Babban Gona Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / FHI 360 Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (8 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Abdomox: 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Yanmaza:
Pls ,which position do u apply in NSIA

Analyst
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Abdomox: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
2el:
Best of luck to the 52 that wrote the exam.

Lol...how did you know it's 52? shocked
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Abdomox:

Lol...how did you know it's 52? shocked
Asked one of the personnel...

going by the calculation of 1 space 1 sitting with about 100+ system, it seems right.
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by princePee1: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
I got the invite also, but couldn't make it for the assessment. I reside in Lagos and couldn't get to Abuja within short notice. I wish they will respond to my mail requesting for testing in other location.
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
princePee1:
I got the invite also, but couldn't make it for the assessment. I reside in Lagos and couldn't get to Abuja within short notice. I wish they will respond to my mail requesting for testing in other location.

eeya...all is well bro..
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Abdomox: 8:52am On Aug 07, 2018
princePee1:

I went for the test from Lagos. I doubt if they have plans for other locations.
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Abdomox: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2018
2el:

Asked one of the personnel...

going by the calculation of 1 space 1 sitting with about 100+ system, it seems right.

Hmmm...nice logic there. I hope they get back soon.
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abdomox:

Hmmm...nice logic there. I hope they get back soon.
i pray so....
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Olanike35: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2018
Abdomox:

I went for the test from Lagos. I doubt if they have plans for other locations.

Wassup. Have you heard from them now? I think they have scheduled some for interviews.
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2018
Olanike35:

Wassup. Have you heard from them now? I think they have scheduled some for interviews.

were you scheduled for the interview ?
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Olanike35: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
2el:

Someone who was told me
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Olanike35:

Someone who was told me
i was also schedule for the interview, got the invite dis afternoon.
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Yanmaza: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
Pls,do you attended the aptitude test
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
Yanmaza:
Pls,do you attended the aptitude test

yes, i did sir!
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
Best of luck to the 12, who were shortlisted for the interview...

Federal Character Principles and Connection applies.

Incase any1 is called for Appointment Letter, indicate.
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Abdomox: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
Yes. Had it yesterday. Hoping for favourable response.

2el:

Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Abdomox: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
2el:

I read about the Federal Character stuff. How does it work?
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
Abdomox:

I read about the Federal Character stuff. How does it work?
Ensuring that no region is neglected in the recruitment process
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Abdomox: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
2el:

Ensuring that no region is neglected in the recruitment process

Lol..how many ppl are they recruiting that they want to share across region?
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
Abdomox:

Lol..how many ppl are they recruiting that they want to share across region?

I'm very sure, you met a man who introduced himself from FCC, to ensure fairness and equality in the recruitment process.
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by haks86: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
2el:

How did you know its 12 candidates interviewed? I understand the interviews started at 8am with average of 30mins per candidate. I also understand it did not end until 6pm. Some also had theirs the next day. Going by that logic, there shud be at least 20 candidates.
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 7:06am On Aug 12, 2018
haks86:

How did you know its 12 candidates interviewed? I understand the interviews started at 8am with average of 30mins per candidate. I also understand it did not end until 6pm. Some also had theirs the next day. Going by that logic, there shud be at least 20 candidates.

checked the list with the security on Friday, only 12 names was there
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by kennedyadejoh: 12:06am On Nov 15, 2018
Please for those who went for the interview what was it like?learnt they are still inviting people for interview.
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Yanmaza: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Please, which position they called for interview now?
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by ruhu: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hello house, please who wrote the test on 22nd June 2019, any latest from them?
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by burantashii: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
ruhu:
Hello house, please who wrote the test on 22nd June 2019, any latest from them?

what position did u applied for ?

they have advertised twice this year

i applied in the second recruitment phase
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by joldie: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hi guys...please what's the interview like? What are some of the questions asked? I'd appreciate feedback
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by burantashii: 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
joldie:
Hi guys...please what's the interview like? What are some of the questions asked? I'd appreciate feedback

what position did u applied for ?
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Sohmiey(f): 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
Please anyone knows the start up salary for NSIA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by chiron(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2020
Sohmiey:
Please anyone knows the start up salary for NSIA

what's up?

Have you found any information about the salary scale?
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Sohmiey(f): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
No i havent

chiron:

what's up?

Have you found any information about the salary scale?
Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Kosishirley: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
2el:

yes, i did sir!
please can i get practice materials from u sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017: FCSC Denies Online Job Advertisement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.