Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Dear Mr. President By Olasupo Abideen Opeyemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Mr. President By Olasupo Abideen Opeyemi (313 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI / Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption / Oyo 2019: Ex-governor, Alao-akala Picks Abideen Olaiya As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Mr. President By Olasupo Abideen Opeyemi by aledehweb: 10:06am On May 14, 2018
Dear Mr. President

It is with a heavy heart that I sit down to write Your Eminence. As a conscious, patriotic and progressive youth, I could not help but register my dissatisfaction with my country’s plight alongside a volley of plea to your administration to rescue this dire situation. Excuse the curtness of my manners. The intensity of my pain has almost robbed me entirely of formality. My passionate plea is not for a personal gain but for a revision of governments position on issues of health, poverty and education, the individual components forming the fulcrum around which our collective development and glory as a nation revolve.

See more
aledeh.com

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Re: Dear Mr. President By Olasupo Abideen Opeyemi by Icloud22: 10:14am On May 14, 2018
These will be the best investment you ever venture into.

Anyone including; workers, students, lecturers, bankers, housewives, corpers, teachers, civil servants, semi-illiterates and so on can do it.
Check the banner below for website address and whatsapp number

(1) (Reply)

Some Of Us Work With Facts And Not Sentiments....buhari & Corruption / 2019 Presidency Election / It Is Only Muhammadu Buhari That Can Give The Word And The Killings Would End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.