Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Setting things straight - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Setting things straight (663 Views)

Italian Hospital Worker Accused Of Skipping Job For 15 YEARS STRAIGHT / The Secret You Don't Know About Goal Setting / Download Mp3,"setting Pace In Your Career, Or Enterprise" By Bolaji Idowu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting things straight by kinglaxon: 10:34am On May 14, 2018
Hi
Re: Setting things straight by Humchi(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2018
Op
how are you going to make us be sure that that is not your account number?

If you really want to seek for an asisstance, why can't you boldly do it rather than fabricating emotional tales?
Re: Setting things straight by kinglaxon: 2:17pm On May 14, 2018
Newscast
Re: Setting things straight by kinglaxon: 7:39pm On May 14, 2018
@Humnichi
Re: Setting things straight by kinglaxon: 7:39pm On May 14, 2018
@Humchi
Re: Setting things straight by Humchi(m): 9:40pm On May 14, 2018
kinglaxon:
Its not my account number... Sir... I have done the little i can to help him out.. Just wish you all can do the same...

do you have his facebook's profile link?
Re: Setting things straight by kinglaxon: 9:55pm On May 14, 2018
Okay
Re: Setting things straight by Humchi(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2018
kinglaxon:

Here http://Facebook.com/banigoprecious.charles.98

i didn't see any post made by him requesting for financial assistance rather he is busy displaying his pix indicating how financially bouyant he is..

However, many things came to my notice why going through his profile
1. He is working
2. He is a chief admin of edgeonlinemusic
3. He has a nick name of laxon

and with all these, is it glaring that you are the same person?

You are kinglaxon
you own a music website called edgeonline..

I told you earliar if you financially insufficient, stop fabricating emotional stories and tell us you really want it..
At least be honest.
And stop acting like a fraudster..

You need money to boost ur online business? tell us. You stand the chance of being helped by someone..

Kinglaxon i knew you from 2goscript.ga..

You been there. . Am i lying?
Re: Setting things straight by dominique(f): 1:25pm On May 15, 2018
Now they're pretending to ask on behalf of other people. This revamped trend of online begging is turning into something else.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Training For Immediate Employment / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Alli-oluwafuyi, Ibisomi,onibion & Co / Apply Now: Jim Ovia Scholarship Program 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.