Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC (20554 Views)

Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Appeal Court Nullifies Dayo Adeyeye’s Election - Abiodun Olujimi Declared Winner / Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC by edgeP(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=CilicMarin post=67551241]Why Fayose and the ipob urine drinkers are busy shouting 16:0, thinking Jonathan/PDP are still in power,
Fayemi and APC are busy talking to people that matter in Ekiti and beyond.

Let's watch out anyway.
Abegi! make we yea word jare, Ekiti is locked down for PDP as long as Fayemi remain the candidate of APC. Oni or Bamidele stand better chance. Ekiti a gbe kete ra oh!
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC by Ayobami7(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2018
sad
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC by Lumig: 4:33pm On May 14, 2018
PDP members in Ekiti are just leaving the party one after the other, the recent one is Adeyeye because of Fayose's high handedness and domineering tendencies. If PDP is not careful, Fayose that they think is one of the strongholds of PDP will be the one to scatter and bring it down

1 Like

Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC by Cool83(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2018
oshe11:
Ade You be YEYE man
I don laugh tired

1 Like

Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC by edupedia: 9:50pm On May 14, 2018
CilicMarin:
Why Fayose and the ipob urine drinkers are busy shouting 16:0, thinking Jonathan/PDP are still in power,

Let's watch out anyway.

lalasticlala

..."IPOB urine drinkers" ....hahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC by Dasini: 12:02am On May 15, 2018
idris4eva:
Why do all this people lose ordinary primary and start decamping up and down

Are they that desperate for power

Its obvious they just want to enriched themselves

I wonder the way you guys write, without fact and the fayose you are defending, defected to labour party at a ime, what is the difference between him and adeyeye. hypocrites evêrywhere
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC by Dasini: 12:08am On May 15, 2018
[quote author=edgeP post=67554367][/quote]

Sit there are and be deceiving yourself, even fayose will dare not say those trash you are spilling out, time will tell. And mind you, obanikoro, gave details of how Jonathan used him to rig election in favour of fayose, he even apologised for is involvement, and being a tool in the hand of these riggers. It was never a surprise to me, i witness the charade called election.
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC by IsaAbubakar: 12:14am On May 15, 2018
CilicMarin:
Why Fayose and the ipob urine drinkers are busy shouting 16:0, thinking Jonathan/PDP are still in power,

Let's watch out anyway.

lalasticlala
coming from someone that taught and called Tony Nwoye the incoming gofnor of Anambra state
my friend ngeneukwenu
you only know how to blab
when Fayose win the only thing you know how to do is hide cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC by salesforce: 2:03am On May 15, 2018
hmm
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC by kareemkamil(m): 5:20am On May 15, 2018
Adeyeye Don see mumu abi

1 Like

Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC by tuniski: 6:48am On May 15, 2018
CilicMarin:

Let's watch out anyway.

lalasticlala

The only people that Matter are the ekiti people period!
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC by tuniski: 6:52am On May 15, 2018
Lumig:
PDP members in Ekiti are just leaving the party one after the other, the recent one is Adeyeye because of Fayose's high handedness and domineering tendencies. If PDP is not careful, Fayose that they think is one of the strongholds of PDP will be the one to scatter and bring it down
Like tinnubu brought Acn down abi?
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC by idris4eva(m): 9:44am On May 15, 2018
Dasini:

I wonder the way you guys write, without fact and the fayose you are defending, defected to labour party at a ime, what is the difference between him and adeyeye. hypocrites evêrywhere
why not take your time to understand before quoting someone

I didn't even mention fayose or show any sign of support for him

All I was saying was why did all of them always decamp anytime they lose the primary

Like are they that desperate to be in power
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC by nairavsdollars(f): 7:09pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC by Thatitan234(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
4Kemzy:
Exercise in futility i must say, Dayo or whatever his name is is a persona non grata so long as Ekiti politics is concerned. He's just a pained political prostitute. He can even join forces with the devil himself, Prof Eleka' mandate Is sealed as the Governor-in-wait.

You say?? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defection: APC Sets Up Committee To Woo Obaseki / Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos / 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.