Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

My Friend Is Cheating On A Guy I Like,should I Kill Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Cheating On A Guy I Like,should I Kill Her? (871 Views)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Cheating On A Guy I Like,should I Kill Her? by Kumar4india: 11:05am On May 14, 2018
Some people can be very deceitful. All that glitters is truly not gold and people are actually selfish. No matter how much they have,they always seem to want more.

Tracy and I have been friends since University. She got married last year and I thought she was really happy until two weeks ago. I used to think Tracy's life was perfect. I mean,she and her husband Lanre are just the example of a perfect couple. They seem so close and in love. I was truly happy for her. I was eve asking God to send me my own man,one that looks like Lanre. It was Tracy's birthday two weeks ago and she had a birthday party at a very nice five star hotel in VI. I arrived at the party and it was really a great one.It was also great cos I met a guy at the party. He was quite a handsome man. When I introduced myself ....

...read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/should-i-snitch-my-friend-is-cheating-with-a-guy-i-like/
Re: My Friend Is Cheating On A Guy I Like,should I Kill Her? by Dyt(f): 11:38am On May 14, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Cheating On A Guy I Like,should I Kill Her? by anoda(m): 5:12pm On May 14, 2018
Dyt:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

this wan you a laffin like this :8>
Re: My Friend Is Cheating On A Guy I Like,should I Kill Her? by Dyt(f): 8:54pm On May 14, 2018
anoda:

this wan you a laffin like this :8>

Wetin make I do
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Friend Is Cheating On A Guy I Like,should I Kill Her? by Kumar4india: 10:30pm On May 14, 2018
Lol
Re: My Friend Is Cheating On A Guy I Like,should I Kill Her? by anoda(m): 11:00pm On May 14, 2018
Dyt:

Wetin make I do cheesy cheesy cheesy
wait oooo i neva read am finish ooooo dis wan whe all d comenters the laff
space booked
Re: My Friend Is Cheating On A Guy I Like,should I Kill Her? by anoda(m): 11:08pm On May 14, 2018
cheesy this story is lalasticating... grin grin grin lemme laff my own ..... grin grin
Re: My Friend Is Cheating On A Guy I Like,should I Kill Her? by anoda(m): 11:09pm On May 14, 2018
cheesy this story is lalasticating... grin grin grin lemme laff my own ..... grin grin all bucos of dick angry angry
Re: My Friend Is Cheating On A Guy I Like,should I Kill Her? by Kumar4india: 11:05am On May 20, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

The Advantages Of Staying Near The Workplace / ... / Dad Learns Sons Were Not His After 21 Years And He'd Been Infertile Since Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.