Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,359 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) (47509 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos / Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) by ybalogs(m): 8:50pm On May 15, 2018
*C - O - U - U - U - R - T!!!*

Judge : Why do you want divorce?

Petitioner : My wife asks me to peel off garlic, cut onions, wash utensils and clothes.

Judge: So what's the problem in this? Just warm up the Garlic, it will be easy to peel it. Before cutting Onions, just chill them in the refrigerator and then while cutting them the eyes won't burn. Before washing utensils just immerse them in water tub for 10 minutes , they can be easily washed. And before washing clothes in Surf, soak them in water for half an hour, all the stains will go away and even hands won't get tired.

Petitioner: I Understood Your honour. I would like to withdraw my petition.

Judge: What have you understood?

Petitioner: That your condition is worse than mine.
Have a wonderful night rest Nairalanders.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) by Canadamigrate: 8:50pm On May 15, 2018
chriskosherbal:
If not for the title I would have thought both of them were sister..

Damn Mrs otedola is damniiiiiiiiiit young .
Yeah
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) by ehardetola(m): 8:50pm On May 15, 2018
Yam leg
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) by Oponel1962: 8:53pm On May 15, 2018
Nawah 4 Nigerians. Any shit can go.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) by Diso60090(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2018
shamecurls:
Feel like harvesting both of them

Them be yam
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) by Pentools(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2018
Femi otedola dey chop beta oooo
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) by M7even(m): 9:04pm On May 15, 2018
Why she pose like she won piss
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2018
Money is good
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) by Babaolorioko(m): 9:12pm On May 15, 2018
Seun360:

That woman fine die. Yet baba still go 3some those Matiudi*** sisters.

How you take know, you dey there
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 15, 2018
Lalas247:

shocked

u have spoil pata pata
No be small tin.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) by tokrizy: 9:25pm On May 15, 2018
Whizdorm001:
Go ahead
fvcking funny..savage
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) by jaytime(m): 9:29pm On May 15, 2018
Is that how Cuppy's legs look like?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) by Oluwadare316(m): 9:33pm On May 15, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Who will link me up with her. I'm looking for sugar mummy
. really
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) by gazoka(m): 9:47pm On May 15, 2018
Dem correct shaa ...
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) by Donchukz(m): 10:11pm On May 15, 2018
Whizdorm001:
Go ahead
U dey fine where dem go break grin cheesy�' ya head,abi!
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) by YorubaEmir: 10:11pm On May 15, 2018
See the girl shadow shocked
Is she a polio patient?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) by omooajisnooni: 7:03am On May 16, 2018
The mama get knee nock (popularly called Bowl leg) ni?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) by gwama: 3:44pm On May 16, 2018
Mom look like Tekno in Jogodo video grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Miss The Latest Nigeria News Now / TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency / Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.