Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Crisis: Shiites Vs Mopol And Soldiers In Zaria Right Now - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crisis: Shiites Vs Mopol And Soldiers In Zaria Right Now (569 Views)

Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crisis: Shiites Vs Mopol And Soldiers In Zaria Right Now by prinsam30: 11:29am On May 14, 2018
My Baby mama just called me now that there's crisis right now in Zaria along MTD junction between Shiites and Mopol and soldiers, many were shot at and there are casualties, she was even crying talking to me because of the teargas the Mopol shot at them, it manages to enters her car and she's feeling the heat right now

anybody with useful information Pls share let know what's going in Zaria Kaduna state thanks
Re: Crisis: Shiites Vs Mopol And Soldiers In Zaria Right Now by hisgrace090: 11:45am On May 14, 2018
What a brutal democracy?

Zombies greatest problem is one way thinking.
Re: Crisis: Shiites Vs Mopol And Soldiers In Zaria Right Now by prinsam30: 12:07pm On May 16, 2018
thank God the situation in the area is calm now

(1) (Reply)

10 Killed, 2 Pregnant Women Shot In Anambra Cult Attack / Photos:couple Escape Death In Fatal Accident On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway / Girl Sent To Buy Garri Raped To Death In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.