Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,910 members, 7,838,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Beautiful Lady Hacked By Armed Robbers Cus She Refuse To Give Them Money (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Lady Hacked By Armed Robbers Cus She Refuse To Give Them Money (photos (481 Views)

Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) / Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Charles Okocha Throwing Bundles Of Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady Hacked By Armed Robbers Cus She Refuse To Give Them Money (photos by 4hys: 11:45am On May 14, 2018
Lalasticlala
Lady shared this on Facebook who was attacked by armed robbers last night

According to her;
My friends and my family please join me to thank the Lord harm rubbers came to my house last night and couldn't find anything to steel they rather cut my hand like this please pray for my quick recovering

http://www.gistful.com/2018/05/graphic-look-at-what-armed-robbers-did-to-lady-who-refuse-to-give-them-money/

Re: Beautiful Lady Hacked By Armed Robbers Cus She Refuse To Give Them Money (photos by 4hys: 11:46am On May 14, 2018
Re: Beautiful Lady Hacked By Armed Robbers Cus She Refuse To Give Them Money (photos by talk2saintify(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2018
4hys:

According to her;

My friends and my family please join me to thank the Lord harm rubbers came to my house last night and couldn't find anything to steel they rather cut my hand like this please pray for my quick recovering

shocked

The Lady Cant even compose a correct sentence
This is the main cause of her problems
Why Risk your life for Money(and Phone) that is not even impacting in your Life!!

Her Ignorance nobe for here!!!
Re: Beautiful Lady Hacked By Armed Robbers Cus She Refuse To Give Them Money (photos by Viralkid: 11:57am On May 14, 2018
Forget avengers, This is an actual super woman!!!
talk2saintify:

shocked

The Lady Cant even compose a correct sentence
This is the main cause of her problems
Why Risk your life for Money(and Phone) that is not even impacting in your Life!!

Her Ignorance nobe for here!!!
take it there..

Re: Beautiful Lady Hacked By Armed Robbers Cus She Refuse To Give Them Money (photos by Lalas247(f): 11:58am On May 14, 2018
omg shocked
she is strong ... her face shows no pain .
Thank God she survived the attack ...
quick recovery

(1) (Reply)

Cee-c Set To Become The First Female Nairabet Ambassador (photos) / ‘i’ll Report You To Davido’ – Gov. Fayose’s P.A Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu / Nude Photos Of UNILAG Lecturer Alleged Of Molesting Students Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.