Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Can Atiku Really Take On Buhari At The 2019 Presidential Elections? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Atiku Really Take On Buhari At The 2019 Presidential Elections? (1593 Views)

BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine / Does Atiku Really Own Mikano Or Propaganda? See Answer! / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Atiku Really Take On Buhari At The 2019 Presidential Elections? by Jirate(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
due to the hatred the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra have for buhari, atiku will win in idiotic pigs of Biafra States.

But don't tell me atiku will win Edo state.

I am From Edo and Very Much Here, Any other Credible Candidate from the North will Beat Buhari Silly here. Majority of Us Here are Christian and we are simply tired of the Menace called Buhari, He Never Won here in 2015 and won't Win here in 2019. Period. cool

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Really Take On Buhari At The 2019 Presidential Elections? by Jesusloveyou: 7:07pm On May 14, 2018
Jirate:

I am From Edo and Very Much Here, Any other Credible Candidate from the North will Beat Buhari Silly here. Majority of Us Here are Christian and we are simply tired of the Menace called Buhari, He Never Won here in 2015 and won't Win here in 2019. Period. cool
everyone in Nigeria, are complaining, even well pronounced in my area in benin,

Everyone is complaining of the hardship, even buhari himself.

Will that make atiku to win my state?
Who know atiku?
Or thief obj candidates

3 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Really Take On Buhari At The 2019 Presidential Elections? by ANIOMADEI2018: 8:16pm On May 14, 2018
SAI BABA

Re: Can Atiku Really Take On Buhari At The 2019 Presidential Elections? by alen4smith(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
due to the hatred the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra have for buhari, atiku will win in idiotic pigs of Biafra States.

But don't tell me atiku will win Edo state.
the election will be a work over for Buhari should pdp field Atiku.as for edo state pdp is in total disarray in the state they are not organised enough to pose a threat to the well organised structure of APC coupled with the fact that the governor is doing very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Atiku Really Take On Buhari At The 2019 Presidential Elections? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2018
aside atiku, anyone can defect the president govt base on their poor performance. .it will be a keen contest betwen them. .Atiku and Buhari. . .but on a fair level, the man from Adamawa will win. . .Atiku will win

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Election Was Rigged / 2 Upright Lawmakers 1 PDP 1 APC Discuss The NASS Saga - True Patriots! / Petroleum Trust Fraud - How Buhari And Abacha Ran PTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.