Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice (13976 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking / Police Shoot Man Dead During Protest In Rivers Over Bad State Of Road (Graphic) / Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by lecowas: 1:59pm On May 14, 2018
The Op didn't use the right diction. That wasn't because of "bad" voice I guess.
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by chuks34(m): 1:59pm On May 14, 2018
Is it your voice?
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by Hector09(m): 1:59pm On May 14, 2018
I wish this law we be apply here cus my noisy neighbour keep on shouting, even when making luv u can hear their sound track very disgusting
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by killuminati(m): 2:00pm On May 14, 2018
angry Racism
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by IamHopeful(f): 2:02pm On May 14, 2018
judecares1:
yoruba women with there bad and speaker voice

Where in the story did you see that she's a Yoruba woman . Tribalism no go pay you oh, desist from it!
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by Reelmii: 2:06pm On May 14, 2018
wat is their concern
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by blank(f): 2:10pm On May 14, 2018
Koolking:

Issued a criminal behaviour for having a coarse voice? This is so unfair a treatment just for having a cracked voice. This is clearly a legal bully

She was screaming with the coarse voice at the top of her lungs. This was disturbing the neighbourhood and creating environmental disturbance.

1 Like

Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by Koolking(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2018
blank:

She was screaming with the coarse voice at the top of her lungs. This was disturbing the neighbourhood and creating environmental disturbance.

There is a thin line between law and order. Civil disturbance of sort would have been apt. However, Legal field is not my thing
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 14, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by blank(f): 2:31pm On May 14, 2018
Koolking:

There is a thin line between law and order. Civil disturbance of sort would have been apt. However, Legal field is not my thing

This has been on for 4 years! 4 years of screeching at such a volume that you can still her through your ear phones whilst watching TV. They went the civil route but she didn't obey. This is just an escalation.

1 Like

Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by ManIzHot: 2:40pm On May 14, 2018
"UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice"; here in Nigeria someone in the neighbourhood will now ON his second hand i better pass my neighbour that will be making noise as if there is a noise competition....
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by Odey1997(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2018
Ain't nothing to worry about if the neighbors are truly her fellow keeper They should urge her to go for vocal training classes so in the latter they'll hear something melodic
Abi I lie?
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by Dearlord(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2018
Totally unfair
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by Dreadful: 3:45pm On May 14, 2018
I have a neighbor that sings like that. Witches and Wizards everywhere. grin
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by aribisala0(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2018
Good. Prayer warriors take note
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by blazer2018: 4:05pm On May 14, 2018
megareal:
grin grin

That is discrimination. cheesy

Seriously,

Makes me remember Sister Eunice. Couldn't sing to save her life. She stayed over at our place one weekend and prematurely ended the morning devotion with her bad singing. Laughter no gree us pray again.

A small Redeemed branch close to my home keeps me shaking my head in wonder. It's like a gathering of the worst singers in the world. Looks like everyone competes to prove how terrible their voices are. grin. All of them sing different keys at different pitches with different lyrics. Sounds like a group of drunken seamen.
God forgive me biko. cheesy

grin grin grin

U no go kill person with laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by Ayobami7(m): 4:14pm On May 14, 2018
lolz grin
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by mohiozua(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2018
megareal:
grin grin

Seriously,

Makes me remember Sister Eunice. Couldn't sing to save her life. She stayed over at our place one weekend and prematurely ended the morning devotion with her bad singing. Laughter no gree us pray again.

A small Redeemed branch close to my home keeps me shaking my head in wonder. It's like a gathering of the worst singers in the world. Looks like everyone competes to prove how terrible their voices are. grin. All of them sing different keys at different pitches with different lyrics. Sounds like a group of drunken seamen.

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 14, 2018
megareal:
grin grin

Seriously,

grin grin grin
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by wildkat: 6:54pm On May 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can only imagine what the man in her life goes through when she moans during sex.

He wears ear muffs
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by wildkat: 6:54pm On May 14, 2018
ArmedRobber:

3 crowns milk abi?
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by asawanathegreat(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2018
Frog voice in the making
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by sisisioge: 8:15pm On May 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Biko arrest her o...I can imagine how tough life must be being her neighbor. Awon soulful angeli grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by boyjo: 12:07pm On May 15, 2018
emmabest2000:

I love your profile pic. It reminded me of GOD...GOD who loves me so dearly.
Thank you.
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by aribisala0(m): 12:15pm On May 15, 2018
Noise can get you into trouble in the UK
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2521453/Noisy-sex-sessions-land-neighbour-in-court.html

Noisy sex sessions land neighbour in court
A woman who made life hell for her neighbours with noisy sex sessions has been fined.
Kerry Norris and her lover Adam Hinton
Kerry Norris would also sunbathe naked in the garden in full view of workmen

By Sarah Knapton

8:18AM BST 08 Aug 2008

For two years Kerry Norris, 29, and boyfriend Adam Hinton regularly embarrassed neighbours with their all-night love-making.

The couple yelled out obscenities while the headboard would bang against the wall until 6am.

This week Norris was prosecuted by Brighton and Hove City Council for ignoring a noise abatement notice.
–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

Next door neighbour Richard Powell told magistrates: "The headboard bangs on the wall as they are having sex and it keeps me awake all night.

"I have had to take days off work because of the lack of sleep."

Richard's wife Sarah said she had to move her children to the front room of their home because of the noise.

And Michelle Tyrrell said her four year-old daughter was kept awake by the sounds of the couple having sex.

"My daughter now wets the bed and has nightmares because of what she heard," she said

Norris would also sunbathe naked in the garden in full view of workmen.

Tony Waller, defending Norris said she was getting the blame for noise made by other tenants.

Norris, a mother of one, insisted: "I have a normal sex life"

But magistrates fined her £200 plus £100 costs, and told her to pay a £15 "victim surcharge".
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 17, 2018
IamHopeful:
Hahahahahahaha......... Orisirisi cheesy grin

There's nothing we no go see again, time to go to the Jupiter grin.
The Order of Mercury and Pluto?
Re: UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice by IamHopeful(f): 3:42pm On May 17, 2018
crows2ravens:
The Order of Mercury and Pluto?

Hahahahahaha....... Leggo grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder / Fake LASTMA Officer Bags 4-Month Jail Term In Lagos (Photo) / Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.