Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

The Unbelieve of the Jews Shall End when.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Unbelieve of the Jews Shall End when.. (268 Views)

Too Much Prayer Is Not A Sign Of Faith , It Is An Act Of Unbelieve / Doubt And Unbelieve: The Devil's Trick On Christians.I was Once A Victim. / Opinion :Reasons For Much Unbelieve And Disarray In The Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unbelieve of the Jews Shall End when.. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2018
Introduction:

The Jews were expecting the Messiah, even their neighbors,

John 4 vs 25:

"The woman said unto him, I know that Messiah cometh...when he comes, he will tell us all things"

Jesus told her.... In verse 26, I that speak to you am He.

Reasons for the unbelieve of majority of the Jews

The main Reason is this

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery,

lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel,

until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Until The time of the.gentiles shall be completed.

Our time will soon be completed.

Then the Remaining gentiles shall be shut out.

This will be explained in detail later.

Other reasons for the unbelieve are;

1. John 7 vs 27,. We know where this man is from....When Christ comes no one will know where he is from.

They thought they knew where Jesus is from.
.." From Mary and Joseph"

At some point, they said ...We know his father and mother.it means that some of them did not believe his birth phenomenon.
Re: The Unbelieve of the Jews Shall End when.. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:39pm On May 14, 2018
2. John 7 vs 41.

" Others said, this is the Christ. But some said, shall Christ come out of Galilee?"

Vs 42. "Hath not.the scriptures said, that Christ comes of the seed of David and out of the town of Bethlehem where David was?"
Re: The Unbelieve of the Jews Shall End when.. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2018
3. John 12 vs 34.." The law says that Christ lives forever. Why did you say that the son of man must be lifted up? Who is the son of man?"

The knew that Christ would come,

They didn't know that He is the Lamb of God who takes the sins of the world.

He died and ressurected.

That means he lives forever.

He is actually from Bethlehem.
Re: The Unbelieve of the Jews Shall End when.. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2018
As I said earlier, the MAIN REASON for their unbelieve is found here;

Romans 11:25

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery,

Lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel,

until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

UNTIL THE FULLNESS OF THE GENTILES.

What is the fullness of the gentiles?

(1) (Reply)

Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 19/05/2018 Saturday / TV People Are Causing Havoc In The Church!!! / Do Not Yield To The Spirit Of This Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.