Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) (33739 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Dutse, Jigawa For APC Presidential Campaign / Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims / Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 4:19pm On May 14, 2018
laffwitmi:
Idioticpig U still dey vex grin grin grin I said SHORREY nah

Tell that to your father
That's if you know him
Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by Boring: 4:19pm On May 14, 2018
The problem is that the opposition party don't have any credible candidate.
So among the available option Buhari remains the best we gat for now
Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2018
Chai
Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by Ahsat: 4:26pm On May 14, 2018
God bless Nigeria God bless PMB ISTANDWITHBUHARI2019.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by zsamorano(m): 4:38pm On May 14, 2018
I must vote for this man come 2019.....my choice is my choice.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by bilal4riid(m): 4:52pm On May 14, 2018
tiwaz:
I think Nigerians will never experience good governance again till this world come to an end, what on earth did President Buhari did in all his 3yrs in office that should be the reason why all this slow poke fools should welcome him like this. Nigerians are fools indeed especially the Northers
Some that I know :
Mambila hydro power plant 3500 mega what {ongoing work}.
2nd Niger bridge {44% comoletion}
Ibadan Lagos rail {to be commission jan.}
Abuja kaduna rail completed 2016, additional of 2 locomotives & 10 coches last yr}
Social intervention schemes : Npower, conditional cash transfer, school feeding, soft loans (BOI), YESP.
Kaduna, Abuja & Kano gas pipeline and deports
EASE of doing business : fertilizer industries, rice mill industries, and other agroprocessing industries
Economic diversification : ban of imports, rice and 40 other commodities, 44% of the budget comes from non oil revenue.
Fighting corruption : TSA, BVN, IPPIS, whistle blower policy, 50,000 ghost workers.
Let me stop here even tho i didn't include 30 federal roads in construction and rehabilitation

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 14, 2018
countryfive:
how much does it cost to rent a crowd like this?
oponu
Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 14, 2018
tiwaz:
I think Nigerians will never experience good governance again till this world come to an end, what on earth did President Buhari did in all his 3yrs in office that should be the reason why all this slow poke fools should welcome him like this. Nigerians are fools indeed especially the Northers
cry me a river

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by brownhawk: 5:03pm On May 14, 2018
KLINMANN:
you have never made use of your brains before.
the same way u are making use of urs
Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by idealtailor(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2018
It cost humility Naira and Sincerity Dollar[Qquote author=countryfive post=67552113]how much does it cost to rent a crowd like this?[/quote]
Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:09pm On May 14, 2018
Is PMB stronger than Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe, or Jacob Zuma of South Africa, that hid behind DSS, Military and his Tribe, promising to destabilise the country if he was overthrown. For a man that spent billions of dollars to hire Bill Gates, World Bank and now TRUMP, the mans real supporters are his family, Nepa minister,fashiola and Transportation Minister. The whole world is still in shock what the Lazy Yoots of Zimbabwe and South africa achievd, less than a month. They did not wait for next election, KNOWING WE ARE NOT IN A DEMOCRACY. YOUR PVC DOES NOT COUNT, THANKS TO TRANSPORTATION MINISTER.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by Abbeynomics: 5:10pm On May 14, 2018
anibirelawal:
Sai Baba...

Ride On Baba... Till 2023.

We, patriotic Nigerians will always support and pray for you.
You are a correct bastard , Aboki
Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by ManirBK: 6:06pm On May 14, 2018
tiwaz:
see envy! Abeg go hug transformer thats even better for you!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by toye440: 6:21pm On May 14, 2018
countryfive:
how much does it cost to rent a crowd like this?
u don't need to pay, just supply dem with Codien and Tramol and u will b surprised at what dey can do.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by Enice(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2018
tiwaz:
your pains just started. When we told you guys that Buhari has a silent majority, you felt majority was the number of likes and hate speeches posted on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 9:19pm On May 14, 2018
Abbeynomics:
You are a correct bastard , Aboki

SORRY tongue
Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 9:23pm On May 14, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Your own support is based on religion And Loyalty to the caliphate
Well done my Yoruba Muslim friend

Am sorry to disappoint you my friend.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by 7lives: 9:28pm On May 14, 2018
tiwaz:

Soappy tears
Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2018
Buhari is a northern deity.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2018
Buhari is a northern deity. grin grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by Peterpower211(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2018
My undiluted understanding about people welcoming any important guest anywhere is that, they do it for anybody they do normally see on TV, people they refer to as government, even if the person is a local government chairman. If you observed when Atiku visited somewhere recently, samething happened. Conclusion,: 1. Their hearts are gullible. 2. They are group of uncivilised people. 3. They want to report back to their people that, see, I saw buhari today walai. Unfortunately, these same group of people will be the ones that will come out to vote where you and I are claiming elites. It is well
Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:37pm On May 14, 2018
tiwaz:
tour Nigeria and see for yourself
Re: President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) by APCsupporter: 5:57pm On May 15, 2018
tiwaz:

You are not only a fool but a useless bigot that has nothing to do with civilization. politics is a game of interest and everyone has the right to choose whether or not he likes someone. For you to be openly insulting those with views contrary to yours shows that you are nothing but a bitter animal. A sore loser and a frustrated hater. Buhari till 2023. Go and hang yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant / Emmanuel Obinna Onuoha: Boko Haram Kills Newly Married Soldier In Borno (Photos) / In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.