Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Free Entrepreneurial Skills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Entrepreneurial Skills (602 Views)

Entrepreneurial Skills You Need To Start A Great Business! / Basic Entrepreneurial Skills / 10 Websites To Sharpen Your Entrepreneurial Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Entrepreneurial Skills by netjoe: 2:14pm On May 14, 2018
Good day to all nairalanders.Free entrepreneurial skills.training for students,house wives.youths,under graduates,even graduates,including entrepreneurs.Some of these training can make you cool cash even at the comfort of your homes.so drop your numbers for free what Sapp training.which includes.all types of soap products.food products.daily needs.these are businesses one can start with as low as N2000.and grow it up.so drop your whatsapp numbers today.
Re: Free Entrepreneurial Skills by globaba11(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2018
07069135871 add me pls.
Re: Free Entrepreneurial Skills by netjoe: 5:26pm On May 14, 2018
Entrepreneurial skills development.Is the core of Industrial roots.acquired basic skills is a daily growth processes of our individual traits for onwards.economic development.my ideas of this trend is to bring to the front basics skills that we couldn't learn and develop same into business or personal uses.my years in the production industry has opened my mind to great lengths of industrial growth,which if properly channelled would create industrial revolution within the African continent.take advantage of this and grows your life.
Re: Free Entrepreneurial Skills by netjoe: 5:52pm On May 14, 2018
Now imagine a small scale production of sweet potato chips.either manual or with machinery.Now let's say manually with the necessary equipments.do you know with proper planning,good production and better package.you are on your way to making good money daily.Now how about popcorn production.with proper understanding of how to produce and package these products.think of your daily sales.these're just few idea which I want us to think deeply about.We're going to be learning alot of simple but very effective skills.that won't eat into your savings to start.but bet you would be grateful that you did.for our information.these are some of the skills we would start with.How to produce all types of soaps.Baby jelly,Baby oil,deodorants of various types.candles production.Izal production.Dettlo production.Food products.and many more.you can reach on my WhatsApp for a chart.07051149454.and drop your whatapp numbers for the group trainings.have a blessed day
Re: Free Entrepreneurial Skills by netjoe: 10:04am On May 15, 2018
netjoe:
Now imagine a small scale production of sweet potato chips.either manual or with machinery.Now let's say manually with the necessary equipments.do you know with proper planning,good production and better package.you are on your way to making good money daily.Now how about popcorn production.with proper understanding of how to produce and package these products.think of your daily sales.these're just few idea which I want us to think deeply about.We're going to be learning alot of simple but very effective skills.that won't eat into your savings to start.but bet you would be grateful that you did.for our information.these are some of the skills we would start with.How to produce all types of soaps.Baby jelly,Baby oil,deodorants of various types.candles production.Izal production.Dettlo production.Food products.and many more.you can reach on my WhatsApp for a chart.07051149454.and drop your whatapp numbers for the group trainings.have a blessed day
Re: Free Entrepreneurial Skills by netjoe: 9:57pm On May 16, 2018
Good evening to all nairalanders.our training programs has started take advantage of this free entrepreneurial skills today.send your number to my WhatsApp number to added for tomorrow's training
Re: Free Entrepreneurial Skills by Mukah1234(m): 5:15pm On May 17, 2018
Add: 08155091608
Re: Free Entrepreneurial Skills by netjoe: 8:09pm On May 20, 2018
Happy Sunday to all Nairalanders.hope we all a wonderful day.am bringing our attention to the on going Free Entrepreneurial skills training programs.on my WhatsApp group.where free informations on daily needs training is on going.how to produce some of the products we used at home for free.Our Soap products.Germicides products,Antiseptic.Foods products.Agro allied products.so hang out with us every weeks days by 8 pm.take advantage of this unique opportunity and grow your business and personal development.So kindly drop your WhatsApp number to be added to the on going WhatsApp training.

(1) (Reply)

S7+ 7 Inch 3G Phone Tablet Android 7.0 16gb Rom+1g Ram @ Give Away Price / ... / Sponsorship To Work In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.