Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! (1624 Views)

Black Nylon Bags (small And Big) In Wholesale Price / Agric-business/small And Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) Loan / Advice Needed On How To Start Small Scale Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by punter9(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2018
Most at times you hear people asking questions about the type of business they can start with #50,000 - #250,000 and make Gold cash overnight.

To be frank with you there is no business that can earn you gold cash overnight. There are various type of business both online and offline that can earn you good pay but with patience and sacrifice.

If you want to swim in the ocean of success you must have this three keys:

1. Patience

2. Sacrifice

3. Risk taking/action

Many are swimming in the water of affliction because they refused to act.

I know you didn't expect to see this.

I know you are here because you want to know
how to start small and earn big in less than six months.

There is a business which so many of you have ignored but it is a goldmine.

It is called Palm Oil Business!

You can start small and earn big from this business in less than 6 months!

To do this business you need the following:

1. Capital(small or big)

2. Kegs

3. Available market for your product.

4. Product source.

5. Warehouse: if you don't have this, don't lose hope, you can make use of your store.

In this business you can start with #50,000 and make a profit of #350,000 in 3 months time.

For example, if you bought a keg of palm oil for #6,500 by July - August this year it could be sold for #17,000 - #22,000. That is #10,500 - #15,500 profit made from just one keg.

Therefore, buying 10 kegs of Palm oil now will earn you #100,000 plus of profit in just three months.

Do you know that palm oil is sold in Lagos for #10,000+ and also in Abuja for #14,000 plus presently?

The hike on the cost of Palm oil has started. Don't be left out. I can help on how to get the best Grade One palm oil that last long at an affordable price if you want to do this business.

Ajuwayas! You can do this business. Don't waste your allowee. Invest it on your future.

Graduate who are jobless and are in search of white collar jobs year in and year out. You can do this business also.

Good luck.
Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by punter9(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2018
Drop your questions. Am here to assist you.
Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by 2baga(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2018
how does it work, where do you source your product from and how much to transport it to Lagos?
(if Lagos is the main focus for the sales)
oife642@gmail.com
Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 14, 2018
Am really interested how do we go about it and I hope it cannot spoil

1 Like

Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by punter9(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2018
2baga:
how does it work, where do you source your product from and how much to transport it to Lagos?
(if Lagos is the main focus for the sales)
oife642@gmail.com

It work in two ways.
1. You can decide to buy a 25 litre keg and sell either in bottles daily or per keg that is if you are buying in bulk(daily profit)

2. You can buy in bulk, store it and sell when price increases(Seasonal/Periodic profit)

I get my product from Cross River and transportation per keg to Lagos is #1000 but it on depends on the Bus Transit you use.

Your next question was how long it can stay? Palm oil can last for more than 2 years if you go for the best which is the locally made one ie Grade One.
Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by punter9(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2018
topeayan:
Am really interested how do we go about it and I hope it cannot spoil

Go for Grade One, it last long.
Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by punter9(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2018
To make more profit in this business buy in bulk.

For those who are interested in this business but have little capital you can start with 10 kegs and increase the numbers of Kegs when profit start rolling in.
Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by punter9(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2018
Am expecting your questions.
Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by Droon1: 2:20pm On May 17, 2018
Where to sell it, I can invest 50-60k, where will one sell it, can you help
Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by LKO(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2018
punter9:
Drop your questions. Am here to assist you.

Getting good Palm oil is the issue. Friends who invested in this business in time past are still crying. They bought terribly bad oil and they couldn't recoup their money talk more of profit.
Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by Dokitadotun: 5:28pm On May 17, 2018
Which state do you suggest for easy sell off? I'm based in Lokoja. How can I contact you?
Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by punter9(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2018
Droon1:
Where to sell it, I can invest 50-60k, where will one sell it, can you help

Palm oil is a hot commodity. You can sell in the market or outside your state.

One advice, before venturing into this business you need to do a feasibility study about the product in your area first.
Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by punter9(m): 3:44pm On May 30, 2018
LKO:

Getting good Palm oil is the issue. Friends who invested in this business in time past are still crying. They bought terribly bad oil and they couldn't recoup their money talk more of profit.

You are right. They loss because they didn't do any feasibility study in their locality.

They also loss because they hoard the product too long.
Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by punter9(m): 3:46pm On May 30, 2018
Dokitadotun:
Which state do you suggest for easy sell off? I'm based in Lokoja. How can I contact you?

State? Any state sir.

You can get my contact from Agricultural section of NL
Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by maureen44(f): 8:15pm On May 30, 2018
punter9:

You are right. They loss because they didn't do any feasibility study in their locality.

They also loss because they hoard the product too long.

Thanks my Bros.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by kalu61(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2018
good one

1 Like

Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by punter9(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2018
For those of you that want to go into palm oil business, time is not on your side any more.

Palm oil price has started soaring.

This is the time to start.

Am expecting your questions.
Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by Omoniyo: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
Pls I need your email
Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by Olusheyi1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Someone here may need the info on my signature, quickly check it out...
Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by punter9(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
Omoniyo:
Pls I need your email

Sir send me a message from my nairaland profile.

I don't drop email address here because of spam.
Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by abuuthmaan: 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
what is the current market price for a keg of palm oil from Cross River, how do we know recognize quality palm oil and also how much is the keg? I need these info and more to make decision.
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Claim Free 1000 Cube Nft Token To Trust Wallet For 100% Free (no Gas Fees) / Dealing With Financial Difficulties / Jonathan Lied: "we Are Not Building A Shipyard In Nigeriaā€¯.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.