Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Toyota Corolla Deal - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla Deal (1425 Views)

Corolla Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Corolla Deal by geepee211: 2:49pm On May 14, 2018
Quick information... For those that want a very reliable, honest and trustworthy car dealer, kindly contact Mr Kayode.... I actually saw his post on nairaland and through him I got my Toyota corolla... Thanks to him

Re: Toyota Corolla Deal by kayola11(m): 3:21pm On May 14, 2018
geepee211:
Quick information... For those that want a very reliable, honest and trustworthy car dealer, kindly contact Mr Kayode.... I actually saw his post on nairaland and through him I got my Toyota corolla... Thanks to him
Thanks to him [/quote]u welcome bro and u can always reach me on 08109429090 anytime and anyday
Re: Toyota Corolla Deal by valarinz: 8:44pm On May 14, 2018
Same format with that guy who's always at the "northern part of the country".

IMHO this will draw more heat on you if you encounter biz challenges in the future and trust me, you will, every biz does. Be rest assured NLers will be ready to tear you down like a hungry wolf, everyone loves bad news and blacks take joy in bringing their fellow down.

My advise, no need to ask clients to open these hype threads, just sell your car and move on, just like many others are doing here
Re: Toyota Corolla Deal by kayola11(m): 11:39pm On May 14, 2018
valarinz:
Same format with that guy who's always at the "northern part of the country".

IMHO this will draw more heat on you if you encounter biz challenges in the future and trust me, you will, every biz does. Be rest assured NLers will be ready to tear you down like a hungry wolf, everyone loves bad news and blacks take joy in bringing their fellow down.

My advise, no need to ask clients to open these hype threads, just sell your car and move on, just like many others are doing here
tanks bro

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Deal by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:43am On May 16, 2018
kayola11:
tanks bro
so u did ask client to open a thread?
Re: Toyota Corolla Deal by diportivo: 6:30am On May 16, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

so u did ask client to open a thread?

as in

I don't just understand all this talk undecided

(1) (Reply)

Be Wowed By The Like-no-other Truck Decoration Culture Of Japan - Dekotora / Lexus RX Vs Acura MDX / How Much Is Lexus 1s250 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.