Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,220 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

United States Opens Its Embassy In Jerusalem. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / United States Opens Its Embassy In Jerusalem. (474 Views)

Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) / U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United States Opens Its Embassy In Jerusalem. by OfficialAwol(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2018
The United States officially opened its embassy to Israel in Jerusalem on Monday, fulfilling a pledge by President Donald Trump who has recognized the holy city as the Israeli capital. “Today we open the United States embassy in Jerusalem, Israel,” U.S. ambassador to Israel David Friedman said at the beginning of the inaugural ceremony, attended by a U.S. delegation from Washington and Israeli leaders.

On the Gaza border, at least 38 Palestinians were killed by Israeli gunfire in the latest in a round of protests dubbed the “Great March of Return”, health officials said. Trump’s recognition of contested Jerusalem as Israel’s capital in December outraged Palestinians, who said the United States could no longer serve as an honest broker in any peace process with Israel.

Palestinians seek East Jerusalem as the capital of a state they want to establish in the occupied West Bank and the Gaza Strip. Israel regards all of the city, including the eastern sector it captured in the 1967 Middle East war and annexed, as its “eternal and indivisible capital” in a move that has not won international recognition.

To read full article - http://v.duta.us/6gkhtgAA
Re: United States Opens Its Embassy In Jerusalem. by xpiranza: 4:36pm On May 14, 2018
OK good
Re: United States Opens Its Embassy In Jerusalem. by dodelight(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2018
God Bless Donald Trump!

1 Like

Re: United States Opens Its Embassy In Jerusalem. by dodelight(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2018
Obama can now hide his face forever!
Re: United States Opens Its Embassy In Jerusalem. by SalamRushdie: 5:11pm On May 14, 2018
God be Praised... I have stopped drinking for a while But I will open a bottle of cold wine to celebrate and libate this wonderful day .... God may your Will continue to Triumph over the intent of evil... insult me and get shot by Isreali snipers guarding this comment grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: United States Opens Its Embassy In Jerusalem. by obonujoker(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2018
Let the Arab world forget about this, and move on... No one is happy about all these deaths everywhere... Jerusalem has always been for Israel....
Re: United States Opens Its Embassy In Jerusalem. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2018
shocked
Re: United States Opens Its Embassy In Jerusalem. by Turantula(m): 7:20pm On May 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:
God be Praised... I have stopped drinking for a while But I will open a bottle of cold wine to celebrate and libate this wonderful day .... God may your Will continue to Triumph over the intent of evil... insult me and get shot by Isreali snipers guarding this comment grin cheesy
Is it red wine you are about to drink? Haven't had one for a while
Re: United States Opens Its Embassy In Jerusalem. by SalamRushdie: 8:00pm On May 14, 2018
Turantula:

Is it red wine you are about to drink? Haven't had one for a while

Yes oo bro na red wine

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

UK Newspaper Claim: ISIS Are Sneaking Jihadist Into Nigeria From Syria / Thailand Cave Rescue completed. / Trump Visit To UK: Massive Protests On Day Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.