Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,817 members, 7,851,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Urgent Sale 1acre Of Land At Rander, Very Close To Tared Road Abeokuta My Direct - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Sale 1acre Of Land At Rander, Very Close To Tared Road Abeokuta My Direct (232 Views)

4nos Of 3bedrm Flat On Full Plot Of Land On Tared Road Abule Egba / Iyana Paja Sango Road Abeokuta Express Road / A Plot Of Land For Sale At Soyoye, Lafenwa-aiyetoro Road, Abeokuta Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale 1acre Of Land At Rander, Very Close To Tared Road Abeokuta My Direct by brooksjeffrey02: 4:24pm On May 14, 2018
Urgent sale 1acre of land at rander, very close to tared road abeokuta my direct receipt and agreement.. 2m call me

2nos of completed 2brm flat plus 2mini flat on full plot of land at ifo, Sango.. Owner need money 4.5m net

3bedroom set back that need little renovation on full plot of land by ekoro rd, captain bustop , ile epo.. That new road gov is doing now with fence gate and water.. 8m. Cheapest brief for the year..

3bedrm plus 2nos of room and parlour self plus uncompleted 2bedrm on full plot of land with fence gate water.. Close to good shepherd school, meiran close to road 14m.

Newly built Vacant 3bedrm flat inside alhaji estate on full plot of land with bore hole fence gate.. meiran.13m.

3bedrooms set back on full plot of land with water on corner piece by alaro captain bustop, ile epo oja.. 11m

3bedroom flat use by church and uncompleted 3bedroom plus 2shops with 2gate entrance inside adeniyi street captain bustop, Abule egba.. nice area 12m

Quarter plot of land 25 by 60fit at meiran 1.7m

Bare land of 24 by 65 fit at lerato by ijaye 1.7m

Half plot of land inside valley view estate along aboru road.. With fence and Gate even blocks and sand inside. 5.5m net..

Half plot of land inside heritage estate for 6m

More than half plot of land at aboru 3.8m.

Half plot with fence at agbelekale inside the street 5m net..

Mini flat with big parlour and room upstairs, tarazo tiles, 170k ,160k available too at captain bustop, ekoro road.abule egba

(1) (Reply)

Dont Buy The Land Without "GEOPHYSICAL SURVEYS" For Groundwater / Tastefully Finishing / Lakeshore Gardens @ N3.5 Besides Amen Estate 1 And Facing Amen Estate 2 . Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.