Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday (41949 Views)

Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady / Parents Give Their Daughter 2018 Jeep Wrangler To Mark Her 16th Birthday / Couple Take Their Wedding Photos To Chaya Mountain In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:32am On May 15, 2018
Factfinder1:
Hardly will you see a Nigerian 19yrs old girl with such firm breast and nice body
Have you ever been to calabar and akwa ibom?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by mumihaja(f): 10:33am On May 15, 2018
at 20

Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by Lizilicious(f): 10:34am On May 15, 2018
She should've just gone nude..
Why bother with clothes wen u are celebrating birthday..
Mtcheew..
Olosho on the loose
Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by Factfinder1(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Have you ever been to calabar and akwa ibom?

I'm an akwa ibom man
Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by akdjr(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2018
Yea I feel ur pain, but that is the consequence of being in another mans culture. Africans lost their trace to western culture right from when we accept everything they told us be it religion, fashion, ascent, names etc.
Ginaz:
Sometimes I'm ashamed to be called a woman. You can't see a guy showing his balls online to mark his birthday. Or show his unclothedness.

Everything is wrong with women. Why why why?

How did we come this low?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by flex04(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2018
Mods sef iranu too dey sweet una

no go block me o
Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by lonlytroy(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2018
Na fck make this one look old
Doggy precisely
Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by wakes: 10:37am On May 15, 2018
nhia
Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by Princedapace(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2018
Ginaz:
Sometimes I'm ashamed to be called a woman. You can't see a guy showing his balls online to mark his birthday. Or show his unclothedness.

Hahahaha. My dear, at least u talked..i know five of my female friends who are praying to give birth to just one girl due to the way ladies are behaving these days. Some don't even wish to give birth to a baby girl at all.

Ladies are something else. I tire for them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by habeylinco(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2018
But wait ooooo.... The bre^st look 28 grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by Nobody: 10:37am On May 15, 2018
sotall:
I cover my eyes with the blood of Jesus
Deceive yourself: why did you RUSH to check the post when you saw it. Bro Accept JESUS today.
Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by Nobody: 10:38am On May 15, 2018
Lefulefu brunch is ready..
Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by showafrica(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2018
Ginaz:

I don't know but you will do the same or worst if you are in her position. Don't ask me but if you are fed in a silver spoon your brain as a woman will shatter.

1 Like

Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by engrjacuzzi: 10:39am On May 15, 2018
at 19, she is a slut. this can't be in Nigeria. fashion/white man's technology has really brought insanity to mankind.
Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by Toks2008(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2018
Earthbound:
The world has gone to shits.

Congratulations to her parents for raising such a........

Day by day I tend to believe more that good looks is a curse to many people..

https://www.nairaland.com/2877307/when-beauty-becomes-curse

1 Like

Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by sinola(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2018
ViaGist:
GistMore.com

A lady celebrating her 19th birthday shared these sultry photos on her Twitter page. More photos below

See mre sexy photos here; http://www.gistmore.com/lady-releases-sultry-photos-mark-19th-birthday

Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by Antiquesdecor(m): 10:41am On May 15, 2018
BEAUTIFUL
Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by Surrey2Bimshire: 10:43am On May 15, 2018
Tracypacy:
Girls aren’t more mature than boys their age mentally, 1 gender has simply been given the freedom to be restless, to be messy & disorganized, to engage in rough play while the other has been raised to conform to the calm acceptable behavior expected of a “good wife”!

I know right ... it’s just society smh

By the way she look gorgeous and definitely look like a 19year old

1 Like

Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by juddexy2(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2018
Factfinder1:
Hardly will you see a Nigerian 19yrs old girl with such firm breast and nice body
mehn they are shooting stars
Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by sotall(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2018
quirus:

Deceive yourself: why did you RUSH to check the post when you saw it. Bro Accept JESUS today.

Serious, I didn't know the exposure was this revealing....

I bind every temptation from the devil
Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by IamPlato(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2018
Hanseel1:
Ride on girl..
The sky's the limit.
Nobody can dictate for you!
The future is female!!
Hello Bro. Check Your Mail
Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by Colliano1098(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2018
ViaGist:
GistMore.com

A lady celebrating her 19th birthday shared these sultry photos on her Twitter page. More photos below

See mre sexy photos here; http://www.gistmore.com/lady-releases-sultry-photos-mark-19th-birthday
Next Year You Wil Be Celebrating Your 18yrs Birthday, Lolz
Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by Colliano1098(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2018
ViaGist:
GistMore.com

Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by malware: 10:54am On May 15, 2018
Those downward facing breasts will fully cooperate with the Law of Gravity, after she has her first child.
Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by gfreymom302: 11:01am On May 15, 2018
Ginaz:

Is she supposed to be ashamed of her body.... Truth is she is wonderfully made and should be proud of herself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by kasim155: 11:01am On May 15, 2018
very soon na they will call dis one Nollywood actress.

1 Like

Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by naijapage(f): 11:03am On May 15, 2018
@ lalasticlala , this same post was shared yesterday - https://www.nairaland.com/4503209/girl-celebrates-19th-birthday-almost#67546065

1 Like

Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by AreaFada2: 11:11am On May 15, 2018
Supersuave2:
football age undecided

For where?

In some countries, some girls of 16 or 17 look like this, just covering their body still.

1 Like

Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by africanusvu(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2018
Photoshop. Viviangist
Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by Nobody: 11:19am On May 15, 2018
Factfinder1:

Its just Nigerian girls. You need to see what 18 year olds in Ghana look like. Unbelievable amount of flesh. It's a good thing they are required to be on lowcut if not you can never tell when you are banging an underage bait.

1 Like

Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by alewo002(m): 11:33am On May 15, 2018
she is a Beauty Fool..

1 Like

Re: Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday by Kingsley10000: 11:41am On May 15, 2018
Ginaz:

jealous go kill you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos / FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried / Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.