Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

What's On Your Mind? - Forum Games (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's On Your Mind? (55890 Views)

Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 / Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What's On Your Mind? 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What's On Your Mind? by chiogo(f): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2010
Edward Cullen looks retarded as hell. Hot indeed. Funny Kids. grin

I hate looking like a stalker. embarassed
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2010
lol hospital scene har har!
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Kunbee: 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2010
chiogo:

Edward Cullen looks [b]retarded [/b]as hell.
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2010
Kunbee:

lol you're obsessed cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind? by lalaboi(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2010
chamotex:

Okay, maybe I was wrong

Mofo. . . i see the mail.  .
i dey think the song na efimile remix or sumtin like dat. . but YQ nor dey dia. .
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Kunbee: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2010
Yes embarassed embarassed embarassed
ibkaye:

lol you're obsessed cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2010
Kunbee:

Yes embarassed embarassed embarassed
oh wow, really? cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind? by chiogo(f): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2010
Kunbee:

Aww, sowwie. Reminds me of the white girls in my school and their posters loooool grin
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Kunbee: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2010
I have soo many pics, wallpapers and themes of him, its crazy embarassed embarassed embarassed
ibkaye:

oh wow, really? cheesy
chiogo:

Aww, sowwie. Reminds me of the white girls in my school and their posters loooool grin

If i catch u ehn
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2010
chiogo:

Kunbee:

I have soo many pics, wallpapers and themes of him, its crazy embarassed embarassed embarassed
If i catch u ehn

yeesh, maybe it's just me, I like twilight but I tend to get over things very quickly, i'll be watching your husband's new movie in 17 days cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Kunbee: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2010
ibkaye:

yeesh, maybe it's just me, I like twilight but I tend to get over things very quickly, i'll be watching your husband's new movie in 17 days cheesy

Yeah i know and i cant cos they aint gonna release it here on that day cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What's On Your Mind? by chiogo(f): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2010
Kunbee:

If i catch u ehn
Ah! So you're one of them? haha, it's ok, I understand.

He'd be cute if he wasn't so pale, think they made him that way for the movie, haven't seen him that much on TV but that might be his natural tone.

ibkaye:

Funny 'cause I recently just saw the first one even with all the buzz going on about it. I'm about to watch the second one. My sis wants to go see Eclipse so I guess I have to go thru this torture. lol j/k it's actually interesting but generally, not my kinda movie.
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2010
chiogo:

Ah! So you're one of them? haha, it's ok, I understand.

He'd be cute if he wasn't so pale, think they made him that way for the movie, haven't seen him that much on TV but that might be his natural tone.
Funny 'cause I recently just saw the first one even with all the buzz going on about it. I'm about to watch the second one. My sis wants to go see Eclipse so I guess I have to go thru this torture. lol j/k it's actually interesting but generally, not my kinda movie.
Lol If i'd watched the movie first, I probably wouldn't have liked it, thank goodness I opted for the book, it's not the best written but it's got some cute ideas, reminds me of my quizilla days cheesy
Kunbee:

Yeah i know and i cant cos they aint gonna release it here on that day cry cry cry cry cry
Lol I'll let you know how it goes cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind? by chibaby5(f): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2010
my silly boo. . [size=5pt]u knw hu u are[/size]  smiley
Re: What's On Your Mind? by lalaboi(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2010
chi-baby:

my silly boo. . [size=5pt]u knw hu u are[/size]  smiley

Its me na lol. . i knw maself lol
Re: What's On Your Mind? by chiogo(f): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2010
ibkaye:

Lol If i'd watched the movie first, I probably wouldn't have liked it, thank goodness I opted for the book, it's not the best written but it's got some cute ideas, reminds me of my quizilla days :Des cheesy
Haha, my friend used to read the books before the movies came out too. She has all of them.
Most movies don't really capture the full gist of the book. But I get what you mean, I'll definitely wanna watch the movie too if the book was intriguing.
Re: What's On Your Mind? by chibaby5(f): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2010
lalaboi:

Its me na lol. . i knw maself lol

did u hve 2 let err1 knw bwt us?? angry angry grin
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Kunbee: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2010
ibkaye:

DLol I'll let you know how it goes cheesy

Pls do
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2010
chiogo:

Haha, my friend used to read the books before the movies came out too. She has all of them.
Most movies don't really capture the full gist of the book. But I get what you mean, I'll definitely wanna watch the movie too if the book was intriguing.
I didn't finish the last book however, thought it was crap cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind? by chiogo(f): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2010
ibkaye:

I didn't finish the last book however, thought it was crap cheesy
Really? Well, haven't read any of them but. . . Don't you think the movie would be even crappier? tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2010
chiogo:

Really? Well, haven't read any of them but. . . Don't you think the movie would be even crappier? tongue
Hmmm, depends, some people really liked the last book, I thought she just ran out of ideas to be honest smiley
Re: What's On Your Mind? by chiogo(f): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2010
^haha, ok. My friend seemed to have enjoyed the book. It's def. too big, can't read any of that even if I was being forced. grin

@topic, 3-2, please beantown make it so. Or I'm gonna be sooo mad.
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2010
chiogo:

^haha, ok. My friend seemed to have enjoyed the book. It's def. too big, can't read any of that even if I was being forced. grin

@topic, 3-2, please beantown make it so. Or I'm gonna be sooo mad.
Lol I've been looking forward to the eclipse movie, wanted to see the scene where he removes her car engine so she couldn't go and visit Jacob grin
Re: What's On Your Mind? by chiogo(f): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2010
ibkaye:

Lol I've been looking forward to the eclipse movie, wanted to see the scene where he removes her car engine so she couldn't go and visit Jacob grin
Haha, so Jacob is still in the picture. And he likes her, aww. She'd rather have a vampire than a wolf. lol
Re: What's On Your Mind? by goodass(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2010
fight!
Re: What's On Your Mind? by chamotex(m): 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2010
lalaboi:

Mofo. . . i see the mail.  .
i dey think the song na efimile remix or sumtin like dat. . but YQ nor dey dia. .

ode ni bobo yi sha, you don dey smoke ganja abi
Why are you replying me here then?
Yoy dont even know the track . . . . .waste man!
Re: What's On Your Mind? by lalaboi(m): 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2010
chamotex:

ode ni bobo yi sha, you don dey smoke ganja abi
Why are you replying me here then?
Yoy dont even know the track . . . . .waste man!

I don knw d song. . . but i nor go tell u again . . .na me be wasteman abi lol
Re: What's On Your Mind? by chamotex(m): 12:13am On Jun 14, 2010
lalaboi:

I don knw d song. . . but i nor go tell u again . . .na me be wasteman abi lol

O lenu bi pistol
Oya jamisi jor
Correct guy cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind? by follypimpi(m): 12:33am On Jun 14, 2010
I have to keep to my promises too many temptations lurking around but wld rather turn blind eye.
Re: What's On Your Mind? by lalaboi(m): 1:15am On Jun 14, 2010
chamotex:

O lenu bi pistol
Oya jamisi jor
Correct guy cheesy

Na Ajuju ft Dagrin - Fimile. . .
Re: What's On Your Mind? by chibaby5(f): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2010
2mao! smiley
Re: What's On Your Mind? by chamotex(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2010
I don't like it when people take your niceness as a weakness

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100)

Answer A Question With A Question. / Fish Riddle: How Many Fish Left? (See Picture) / Let's Use Smileys Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.