Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) (60568 Views)

Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by APCsupporter: 11:43am On May 17, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

But the Igbos are often armed with small weapons.

That is a well known fact.

Many of their weapons are not comparable to the Nigerian military, but they are weapons nonetheless.

You see how propaganda works?

Lolcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 9:59am On May 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Lmao.

Quite the opposite sonny.

The Bible affirms the "roundness" of the earth plus even telling us the Earth is "suspended", that is, held by gravity. Bible also talks on space. Lol. The Bible is both historic and scientific.

Plus the Koran is built on the Bible. So if the Bible is bullshit, according to you, isn't the Koran worse?

I don't belong to the school of Christians who are scared to debate issues concerning my religion. No. I'd argue things with you. And by "you" I mean an atheist. I can't argue with a Muslim. Apart from being grossly uninformed the average Muslim is not open to views or opinion and is very dull intellectuall.
Hypocritical ignoramus.
Keep fooling yourself.
Your bible that told us about the end of the earth and how people can be shaken off (literally).

So people (scientists) that argued with the catholic church about the form of the earth and were almost killed for heresy were using your Bible for reference?
Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 10:00am On May 19, 2018
Bidobado:

Of course am not a Christian... But if I was to be religious, Islam will be the last religion I ever practiced. Heavily plagiarized book with no SINGLE PROPHECY, compiled by the most violent and barbaric paedophile the world has ever known.
The quran is not even Arsehole friendly, if not, it's use should be confined to the fvcking toilet only.
Ignorance will send you to hell.
Pedophilẹs like those prophets in the Bible right.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 19, 2018
1stolax:

Ignorance will send you to hell.
Pedophilẹs like those prophets in the Bible right.

Show me one prophecy in the quran or shut the Fvck up.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 19, 2018
Bidobado:

Show me one prophecy in the quran or shut the Fvck up.
Fool
There are 100s.
The birth of prophet Issa (puh)

Now fùck off!
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 19, 2018
1stolax:

Fool
There are 100s.
The birth of prophet Issa (puh)

Now fùck off!

Where's the fvcking verse you stupid fool. Fvck off with your worthless quran and your paedophile prophet.
Useless barbaric religion that has sucked the blood of millions of people all over the world. Animals, no wonder they're seeking 70 virgins for killing people, Guru Maharaji has more sense and clout than that sexual degenerate called Mohammed.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 19, 2018
Bidobado:

Where's the fvcking verse you stupid fool. Fvck off with your worthless quran and your paedophile prophet.
Useless barbaric religion that has sucked the blood of millions of people all over the world. Animals, no wonder they're seeking 70 virgins for killing people, Guru Maharaji has more sense and clout than that sexual degenerate called Mohammed.
Woe betide you if you don't quote where the Holy Qur'an referenced 70 virgins for Muderers.
You think the real jihadist are like the Christian crusaders?
You morọnic fool.

Obey your Bible fool

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 19, 2018
1stolax:

Woe betide you if you don't quote where the Holy Qur'an referenced 70 virgins for Muderers.
You think the real jihadist are like the Christian crusaders?
You morọnic fool.

Obey your Bible fool

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Mohammed is a paedophile and the whole world knows it. You can quote the fvcking Bible all you want... All I know is the the quran is a piece of garbage written by a child molester, go read 2nd surah 122 and eternally shut your gob.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 19, 2018
Bidobado:

Mohammed is a paedophile and the whole world knows it. You can quote the fvcking Bible all you want... All I know is the the quran is a piece of garbage written by a child molester, go read 2nd surah 122 and eternally shut your gob.
Dear retárd,
Let me help your miserable life.
يٰبَنِىۡٓ اِسۡرَآءِيۡلَ اذۡكُرُوۡا نِعۡمَتِىَ الَّتِىۡٓ اَنۡعَمۡتُ عَلَيۡكُمۡ وَاَنِّىۡ فَضَّلۡتُكُمۡ عَلَى الۡعٰلَمِيۡنَ‏ 
(2:122) Children of Israel!123 Recall My favour which I bestowed upon you and I exalted you above the nations of the world,

Have you obeyed your bible?

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

Oya show me where Mohammed (pbuh) was a Pedophilẹ
Please quote something dear retárd

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 19, 2018
1stolax:

Dear retárd,
Let me help your miserable life.
يٰبَنِىۡٓ اِسۡرَآءِيۡلَ اذۡكُرُوۡا نِعۡمَتِىَ الَّتِىۡٓ اَنۡعَمۡتُ عَلَيۡكُمۡ وَاَنِّىۡ فَضَّلۡتُكُمۡ عَلَى الۡعٰلَمِيۡنَ‏ 
(2:122) Children of Israel!123 Recall My favour which I bestowed upon you and I exalted you above the nations of the world,

Have you obeyed your bible?

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

Oya show me where Mohammed (pbuh) was a Pedophilẹ
Please quote something dear retárd

I've got work to do, I heard the youths in Nigeria are lazy.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 19, 2018
Bidobado:

I've got work to do, I heard the youths in Nigeria are lazy.
Bloody ignorant fool.
Jobless coward.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 19, 2018
1stolax:

Bloody ignorant fool.
Jobless coward.
Jobless Terrorists.. Go read your holy toilet roll.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 19, 2018
Bidobado:

Jobless Terrorists.. Go read your holy toilet roll.
Hopeless morọn.
Goan digest your holy shìt written by drunkard terrorists and pedophilẹs

Deuteronomy
Exodus
Leviticus etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock / Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President / 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.