Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup (60724 Views)

Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers / AFCON 2019: Rohr Releases 23-man Squad List Against Seychelles / Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by okechukwu101: 9:19pm On May 14, 2018
Who scored the goals in the qualification series??
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by nascodamus(m): 9:19pm On May 14, 2018
tongue
Earthbound:
Make una enjoy group stages, come back house, quick abeg.
God pass u
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 14, 2018
yommen:

I hate hopeless and pessimistic people like you.
I also hate unrealistic people like yourself
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by OChimex: 9:29pm On May 14, 2018
Coolbadguy:

You can't even wish them success and you want people to wish you success, it is what you wish someone that's what you will get in return, so please wish them good if you also want success in life and learn how to appreciate someone no matter how big or small the person looks like because you are not God.

u sound superstitious and stupidly religious. If success comes by merely wishing good luck, Africa shouldn't be a third world country. if u give birth to children, just teach them only success-wishing since that's all that will guarantee their success at school and in life.

For once you guys should come off stupid beliefs and superstition. In a game of competition your winning is determined first by, Your quality as a participant, Strategy, Skills; luck plays insignificant role.

You think since the inception of world cup that we don't wish our African teams success, so why hasn't any of then reached semi-final not to talk of lifting the trophy?

Jeff, Gate, Mark, Aliko, all achieved greatness because they are success wishers.
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by Mac2016(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2018
owomida1:
Onazi?

This guy can't play anything. Him and Joel Obi should not represent us, please. They are not good at all.
Waz dawan saying... Onazi will make the list cos he's good
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by Mac2016(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2018
IamPopular:
Them try... Wish he invited junior ajayi too... But i wish them the best
Me too
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by okechukwu101: 9:33pm On May 14, 2018
WizzPoll:
Gernot Rohr is a very serious minded man, I like his list. Only those who have not been following Nigerian footballers closely will expect any other names. This list represent the best we have at this moment based on Merit.

I am sure Rohr knows confirmed 20 names in that list, there only very few minor alterations

Simy Nwankwo is in the 23 and on the plane to Russia, Him and Ighalo will bear the number 9 responsibilities
Iheanacho is improving in number 10 position and could be a good substitute for Mikel in the position depending on the opponent
Nice one bro. You have said it all

Ezenwa or Ajiboye, 1 of those two will make up the 3 goalkeepers
Akpeyi is still a good keeper, he plays every week for chippa utd and will make that 23 list

Stephen Eze is a good invite but if all other Central defenders are fit he will lose out
Omeruo is our only experienced world cup center back and he is young, Omeruo is in our 23
If Awaziem does not stop doing fine boy and get serious Uche Henry Agbo will take his place in defence

Echiejile's position is at risk and at some point Rohr will choose between Aina or Echiejile; except injury keeps Ebuehi out

Mikel Agu can forget the world cup, he is not in the 23. The final choice and the hardest decision Rohr will have to make is choosing between Joel Obi and John Ogu. Except injury rules out Etebo or Ndidi; Rohr will have to drop one off Joel Obi or John Ogu

Junior Lokosa can enjoy his time in the Limelight but except we get incredibly unlucky with Injury he is not going to Russia. He may have a fantastic record in the NPFL but I have watched his videos and dont think he will be able to trap ball at the world cup. Lokosa is going no where!

Those for me guaranteed to be dropped if all are fit are: Ajiboye, Stephen Eze, Mikel Agu, Lokosa, Uche Agbo + 2 others
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by mywells: 9:42pm On May 14, 2018
Where is obafemi Martin?
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by Mrnakeina(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2018
H
timilehin007:
Prooudly afonja but let's know and agree that we as tribe in Nigeria have a specific place we are very good at...no gain saying. ..ipob are representing wella...the few afonjas there are like phyno nd the rest few ipob in the music industry...

Yorubas doing Nigerian proud in entertainment industry whist igbos are giving Nigerian the much needed exposure all over when it comes to SOCCER..

While the hausas...I swear to God I don't know what to say concerning them. ..I'm terribly sorry no hard feelings please

You're very correct! There's nothing to say able them! Blood sucking day walking vampires
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by Mrnakeina(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2018
H
timilehin007:
Prooudly afonja but let's know and agree that we as tribe in Nigeria have a specific place we are very good at...no gain saying. ..ipob are representing wella...the few afonjas there are like phyno nd the rest few ipob in the music industry...

Yorubas doing Nigerian proud in entertainment industry whist igbos are giving Nigerian the much needed exposure all over when it comes to SOCCER..

While the hausas...I swear to God I don't know what to say concerning them. ..I'm terribly sorry no hard feelings please

You're very correct! There's nothing to say about them! Blood sucking day walking vampires
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by gra8mind(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2018
Earthbound:
What a pessimistic mind. Make u dey wish well at least.
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by Realhommie(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2018
Sunkyphil:
he has scored 15goals in 17npfl matches
It's 18 goals in 21 games..
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by quickly: 10:12pm On May 14, 2018
Hope that Simy will not turnout to be an Uchebo
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by smsinnigeria(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2018
Lets wait for the final list .Some guys are playing in unpopular club and leagues .l doubt their ability to put a good fight in Russian.
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by Jacobx007: 10:38pm On May 14, 2018
timilehin007:

If d list doesn't include your people, you will begin to shout marginalization, now dat d list consist mostly of ur people, you say others no sabi anything, GREEDY PEOPLE , look at even d list of average players you are talking nonsense about

1 Like

Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by teebaxy(m): 11:07pm On May 14, 2018
timilehin007:

They are sha trying in Bombing and réduction of population ...
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by mikron(m): 11:15pm On May 14, 2018
Earthbound:
negative people everywhere
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by Ayobami7(m): 11:21pm On May 14, 2018
Nice list
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by Maski87: 11:47pm On May 14, 2018
Why is okocha not on thislist
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by Alezy(m): 11:52pm On May 14, 2018
Maniche44:
Happy for simy nwankwo, that guy is in form of his life in italy, i av been following him
are u serious? I was thinking they have started these politics again o

1 Like

Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by PenlsCaP: 2:46am On May 15, 2018
timilehin007:

Forget those are the best players we can produce now. ..nothing like tribalism..shey our na from Anambra he come from..? Let's just wish them well abeg..na ibos get soccer for naija..when yorubas were winning all the headies award did u shout tribalism? That's what dey are good at pls...

Very rare honest fellow I have ever seen here.
I wish every moniker here will be timilehin007

1 Like

Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by PenlsCaP: 2:48am On May 15, 2018
Jacobx007:

If d list doesn't include your people, you will begin to shout marginalization, now dat d list consist mostly of ur people, you say others no sabi anything, GREEDY PEOPLE , look at even d list of average players you are talking nonsense about

Which rubbish are u talking about?
The person u quoted is Yoruba.
And he was perfectly right.
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by PenlsCaP: 2:50am On May 15, 2018
buskie13:
Onazi is good ,but that Joel Obi is who I dislike the most, that guy is as heavy as 3 bags of cement ,can't give an accurate pass ,always fouling players and sweating like a he goat

grin grin LMAO..
this is hilarious. Abeg take it eazy on him.
It could be he was having fitness issue.
reason for the sweating heaviness and miscalculation grin
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by Nobody: 2:50am On May 15, 2018
timilehin007:

You are terribly sorry. You don't know what to say concerning Hausa. Lmao!!

1 Like

Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by buskie13(m): 5:27am On May 15, 2018
PenlsCaP:

grin grin LMAO.. this is hilarious. Abeg take it eazy on him. It could be he was having fitness issue. reason for the sweating heaviness and miscalculation grin
grin
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by BenLinus: 5:51am On May 15, 2018
Argentina released there list ppl dy fear, 9jareleasd theirs and everyone b like letz hope. Dos yrs of miracle in football ar gone.

Bt wait oooo,, us Africa cursed,, wen will a country in Africa hv like 5 senior men/big names in there team
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by talk2percy(m): 6:12am On May 15, 2018
This squad will upset Russia. The coach get sense
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by oluwatodimu1(m): 6:38am On May 15, 2018
hendyrills:
the 3 all average players... the rest are below average
thank you for speaking my mind. They are bunch of less than average players and i doubt their desire to push through...
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by Jacobx007: 8:07am On May 15, 2018
oluwatodimu1:

thank you for speaking my mind. They are bunch of less than average players and i doubt their desire to push through...
Instead of some people to be concerned about the quality of the team, they are calling AFONJA.
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by hustler86(m): 9:04am On May 15, 2018
Earthbound:
OMO ALE undecided
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by Rajosh(m): 9:39am On May 15, 2018
I wish Onyekuru Henry is fit
Re: Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup by Oluwaseydex(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2018
Martins can't be included in the list he just recuperated from an Injury

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi / Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.