Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Herbalist, How Potent Is Their Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herbalist, How Potent Is Their Cure (436 Views)

Stds Flushers Or Infections Removal... Potent HERBS From Farm / Chloroquine Potent For COVID-19 Prevention - NAFDAC DG, Prof Christianah Adeyeye / American Herbalist Sentenced To Prison After Death Of Diabetic Boy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbalist, How Potent Is Their Cure by Irukjames007(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2018
I came across a herbalist at PTI junction, Eferun Delta State doing all the abracadabra trying to convince passersby what he can cure with the natural herbs that grow in our backyard . He was able to woo the attention of the passersby after demonstrating some experiment.. He made quite a lot of sales within few minutes of the melodrama. . The question now is under which body are these herbal drugs approved.. .if complication arises later who will be held responsible because these herbalist on come to a particular location and after few minutes they are gone with nobody knowing about their whereabouts.. Medical body should endeavor to keep eyes on these herbalist. Though I' am not condemning their cocotion sometimes it works effectively, my only concern is that a body should licence them

Re: Herbalist, How Potent Is Their Cure by forreelinc(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2018
ehn tell your papa make e taste am to know e potency
Re: Herbalist, How Potent Is Their Cure by Tallesty1(m): 6:55pm On May 14, 2018
Herbs work if you know what to do with them.

(1) (Reply)

Foods Which Can Help You Get Flawless And Healthy Skin / 5 Home Remedies You Can Use Coconut Oil For. / Emotional Tribute Of A Player! Died After Snake Bite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.