Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? (73550 Views)

Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 / Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers / #bbnaija: Is This The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by StackHouse1(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
[I]Lazy youths, how does her life concerns them[/I]
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by bazkid24(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
BBNaija poo again

Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by thatigboman: 7:26pm On May 14, 2018
forreelinc:
she no even fine sef
she no fine at all. She be like chimpazee

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 14, 2018
Nairaland mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by Onyemabright(m): 7:27pm On May 14, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
If you can recall during the BBNaija Show, Alex reveal that she had an abortion at the age of 16.

The photo of the guy and Alex as surfaced on twitter.

See photo below.......

http://news.nollyzone.com/photo-of-alex-and-the-guy-she-did-abortion-for-at-the-age-of-16/
IS THIS A NEWS . NAIRALAND THIS IS NOT WHAT WE NEED PLEASE
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:28pm On May 14, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
[s]if you can recall during the BBNaija Show, Alex reveal that she had an abortion at the age of 16.

The photo of the guy and Alex as surfaced on twitter.

See photo below.......[\s]

http://news.nollyzone.com/photo-of-alex-and-the-guy-she-did-abortion-for-at-the-age-of-16/
did u know what, U are useless @op

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by Pidginwhisper: 7:28pm On May 14, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

meanwhile guys, are you bored and in need of some entertainment?
then add me on skype at isabel okoh... wink for a video chat session...

...serious buyers only!!!!
What are you selling?
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 14, 2018
neolboy:
What is wrong with all these moderators on nairaland?

Why feeding us with useless news when there are protest going on in Gaza

Don't make here loose it's values
Be more creative
Don’t worry about Israel bro. I Netanyahu is taking care of business.
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by ofuonyebi: 7:31pm On May 14, 2018
is the guy still alive?...and is alex ready to marry her?..or just to make jest of her & to allow her waste away with another man who may see this

now and reject her..?
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by chiedozie198100: 7:34pm On May 14, 2018
you did abortion for him?

so abortion now is like making garri for person, abi?

you had no say in the life growing in ur womb, abi?

uselessness everywhere......
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by akinyemi4real11(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2018
Jobs recruitment. Any interested fellow should send His or her CV to matrintab@gmail.com. There is going to be an interview if you are luckily shortlisted. Best of luck.
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by EmekaBlue(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2018
Her brezz big pass bfr pass now
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by iksman2002(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2018
neolboy:

Be more creative
u serious
undecided
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by piagetskinner(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2018
okay oo
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by Stallion93(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2018
Which 1 is do abortion FOR again?? Why are we so psycho fvcked, u mean Only Men own Children and women are Machines? And what is wrong wit abortion? Too many kids born out of wedlock these days with little to no parental care , they are too much on the street already. Hopefully Abortion will see the light of day in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by Nathayas: 7:35pm On May 14, 2018
Bloody Murderer
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by piagetskinner(m): 7:36pm On May 14, 2018
akinyemi4real11:
Jobs recruitment. Any interested fellow should send His or her CV to matrintab@gmail.com. There is going to be an interview if you are luckily shortlisted. Best of luck.

what's the job about
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by jaxxy(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2018
And they took an after sex selfie. Terrible
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by tete7000(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2018
neolboy:

Be more creative

You can't give what you don't have. Ever heard that statement before?
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by MarieSucre(f): 7:44pm On May 14, 2018
Nwodosis:
Even those that have had 10 to 15 abortions will come here and condemn her because she admitted that she had had an abortion!
I swear you'll see some people here who have spent close to 100k doing abortion for their various girlfriends and side chics still calling her olosho. sense fall on them.
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by tete7000(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2018
Stallion93:
Which 1 is do abortion FOR again?? Why are we so psycho fvcked, u mean Only Men own Children and women are Machines? And what is wrong wit abortion? Too many kids born out of wedlock these days with little to no parental care , they are too much on the street already. Hopefully Abortion will see the light of day in Nigeria

I wonder why you weren't aborted. That might have serve humankind better.
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by lovethchioma(f): 7:44pm On May 14, 2018
How is it anyone's fucking business? that you had to go dig up her past. Joblessness..

I didn't bother to read the post self....
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by Oduwils222(m): 7:45pm On May 14, 2018
Which of the is the guy? All i see there is two girls doing girls tings.
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by Elcapitano24(m): 7:45pm On May 14, 2018
Ah ah, 2 of them come resemble
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by martineverest(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2018
Chloe88:
bloggers & fake news cool
no mind them
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by martineverest(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2018
lovethchioma:
How is it anyone's fucking business? that you had to go dig up her past. Joblessness..

I didn't bother to read the post self....
do u believe these bloggers and their lies?
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by Harrynight(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2018
cool

Internet why?
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 14, 2018
what kinda rubbish is this?
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by wakes: 7:50pm On May 14, 2018
ok
Re: Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 14, 2018
I fear people,,,,like ehnnngrin

All to taint her image before her new bf

I say again,,,,let us all thread carefully & be watchful of our ways.

I hope she survives all the blemish though,,,it's her time of trial. Be strong, dear.
I hope HE also overlooks though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga / Ngozi Nwosu: “I Will Marry When It Is Right Time” — 53 Year Old Veteran Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.