Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,010 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari (27619 Views)

France To Return $150 Million Abacha Loot / U.S. Repatriates Another $20.6 Million Abacha Loot / Malami: Buhari Using $311 Million Abacha Loot To Build Second Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2018
Anwons:
Shame on buhari, he has two face which well describes his inconsistency.

And again, why always Abacha? Because he is dead? How about other past Presidents? Including Buhari, IBB, OBJ, Gowon, Abdusalam, et al?

Chai, death is really bad!

Buhary is berry kworupt!

2 Likes

Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by kapelvej: 8:14pm On May 14, 2018
you see thieves, that is a project that can not be accounted for

1 Like

Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by seguno2: 8:14pm On May 14, 2018
LibertyRep:
Abacha must have looted on behalf of his tenth generations so much that the recovery seems unending since 1999.

I thought someone was quoted to have said 'Abacha never stole'.

Can it be that Buhari had temporary loss of memory when he said that
Maybe not since he also reinstated and promoted Maina the pensions thief whom Jonathan had sacked and declared wanted by EFCC?
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Anwons(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2018
clevvermind:
Abacha is the worst looter in this country. I don't know who will beat that record that he has set so far.

Guy, that's only because he late, if only he is still alive, he would have been among the celebrated past Presidents of Nigeria, I bet that.
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by BuhariDcow: 8:17pm On May 14, 2018
H
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2018
I hope this fund is used for what is stated here or else it will be used to fund the 2019 election of the rulling APC. . .I wish every npower volunteer will be paid off by December with the sum, making N500k atleast to each of them as seed capital....well anyhow, let me ask..who do you know have receive the conditional cash transfersince it started 4 months ago?
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by achiever12: 8:19pm On May 14, 2018
You said abacha never stole, yet you are telling us what you will do with what abacha stole. Why are you speaking from both sides of the mouth?
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by killuminati(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2018
Ipob yutes everywhere grin
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by liveup(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2018
In other words them go share the money. Abi does anyone know anybody who has benefited from this cash transfer scheme of the government for the poor.

Instead of investing the recovered loot in some meaningful infrastructure that will benefit all of us.
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2018
After "Abacha never stole a dime" Shameless tyrant. angry
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by petbam: 8:23pm On May 14, 2018
Why can't this govt be reasonable for once. I believe this money should have been used for capital project for everybody to see, if their is anything transparent in this buhari govt.

1 Like

Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by dozymars(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2018
This funds need to be monitored closely by the world bank, imf and the UN.

The Federal government should list out how the funds will be spent. Explain the details.

The budget for this funds should be made public.
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by 9gerian: 8:28pm On May 14, 2018
Has the president apologized yet for stating that Abacha never stole, before proceeding to tell us how he plans to judiciously use the recovered loot?

ijustdey:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/268400-what-nigeria-will-do-with-320-million-abacha-loot-buhari.html

Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by 9gerian: 8:30pm On May 14, 2018
True!

Anwons:

Guy, that's only because he late, if only he is still alive, he would have been among the celebrated past Presidents of Nigeria, I bet that.
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Meritocracy: 8:31pm On May 14, 2018
This man should pay arrears of striking workers are pensioners direct into their account. Supporting poor is another ways of looting money since they don't have database of the poor. For these heartless people to divert refugee food I believe the money will never reach the poor, they will use it to enrich themselves.
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 14, 2018
Meritocracy:
This man should pay arrears of striking workers are pensioners direct into their account. Supporting poor is another ways of looting money since they don't have database of the poor. For these heartless people to divert refugee food I believe the money will never reach the poor, they will use it to enrich themselves.

My point exactly. This is the same gimmick the Hausa/Fulani have been using to defraud Nigerians since 1960. How the fūck do you transfer to undocumented people?

Dullard Buhari and his deputy, the Lieing Pastor Osinbajo have just told us in so many words that they are going to embezzle that money.

1 Like

Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by gurunlocker: 8:37pm On May 14, 2018
Lol.... I remember this man saying Abacha never stole/loot, so where is this coming from?

I can only wonder the silent looting this man is doing using "His integrity"
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Ikpongiton: 8:39pm On May 14, 2018
clevvermind:
Abacha is the worst looter in this country. I don't know who will beat that record that he has set so far.
bubu is almost there.
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by buchilino(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2018
9jaArea:
Baba should've used this one to fund a major Infrastructural project like the Niger bridge.

DAT WILL NEVA HAPPEN COS DEY WANT IGBOS TO PAY D USELESS TOLL FEE.
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Michaelpresh(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2018
Jesus
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by AFONJACOW(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2018
useless old tyrant contradicting himself... o thought he said abacha no stole from us
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by penta(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2018
Which news coy is this...simply propaganda

three:

How do you spend what you said didn't exist?

Bubu no get shame sha...

http://allafrica.com/stories/200806090008.html

Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Horjay12(f): 9:02pm On May 14, 2018
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by gra8mind(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2018
I trust Switzerland, they will never add interest on to the recovered money. They didn't send Naija polythievecians to kept the looted funds for the development of there country. Na wa o!
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Roger3D(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
But bubu told us abacha did not steal.

Useless kwarrupt pighting govt
Buhari dosent give 2 figs about you IPOB miscreants
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Youngzedd(m): 9:09pm On May 14, 2018
“Included in that agreement is the commitment that the funds would be invested in one of the Nigeria’s flagship social investment programmes, the Conditional Cash Transfer scheme targeted at the poorest and most vulnerable households in our country.’’

Hahahahaha

They will share 500,000 NGN Naira value, take photos and upload online then loot the remaining money.

A sane government would have used this money for infrastructural development.

Who have we offended

1 Like

Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by sulasa07(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2018
Chukazu:
Abacha loot?
Handiwork of lazy journalism with misleading headline

I know for certain Buhari can never refer to Abacha as a looter and has never regarded the money as Loot

He said they are "Wrongly Misappropriated Money"(because Abacha is A Muslim who use stolen money to build Mosque)

That is wapt and myopic leader we have
What is wrong with you people self,everytime there is a political issue,you blame it on religion, did Abacha tell you he's a Muslim or just a Muslim by Name.When Jonathan and his members swallowed money and even said stealing is not corruption, you didn't say he's a Christian using the money in building churches,did youuuuuuu?
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by holuphisayor(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2018
otedola invested $320million in power project as an individual and Nigeria as a country want to spend same amount on social investment scheme that will turn scam later?
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by lereinter(m): 9:48pm On May 14, 2018
muhammudu cow
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by xeros20(m): 9:50pm On May 14, 2018
Abacha didn't steal, he saved the money for buhari to use.
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Ayobami7(m): 9:51pm On May 14, 2018
Lie
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Evangdanyno2017(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2018
My nairalanders the question is not whether Sani Abacha stole or not but the question is who are the poor nigeria?, what is the policy enacted that will promote transparency in sharing of this money to the 'poor'. When Benjamin Rosevelt brought welfare sheme in 1935, there were clear policies that guilded the programs till date. American still enjoy the policy enacted by this man. Nigeria program start in social media and end in social media.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Metro Official Addresses Passengers In Yoruba Language (Video) / Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.