Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 (7937 Views)

NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NNPC Is Recruiting / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by Raylight2(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2018
chrissylva:

I will go for President ok.
and am looking for a job too, I just finished Nysc
SUG PRESIDENT? You think we're joking here. issok.
Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by chrissylva(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2018
themonk:

It doesn't beg the question "is it true or not?"
It begs the question are you using people's needs to draw attention to your political campaign?

Will you be a president who behaves like a blogger?
sowore nko
Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by chrissylva(m): 7:36am On May 15, 2018
Raylight2:
SUG PRESIDENT? You think we're joking here. issok.
you can't disenfranchise me
Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by Raylight2(m): 7:41am On May 15, 2018
chrissylva:
you can't disenfranchise me
Yes I can't but let me tell u the plain truth. Nigeria is too complex for inexperienced people like you to govern. please, start as a councillor. Don't come and further shatter what we're trying to put together. u hear? biko
Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by chrissylva(m): 7:44am On May 15, 2018
Raylight2:
Yes I can't but let me tell u the plain truth. Nigeria is too complex for inexperienced people like you to govern. please, start as a councillor. Don't come and further shatter what we're trying to put together. u hear? biko

you are the rookie ok
Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by Raylight2(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2018
chrissylva:
you are the rookie ok
I accept. I know nothing about politics. accepted. use the money you'd use for presidential form to start a business. see you see ladder and you want to go and start from the top. as difficult as it is to jump from the floor to the top of a ladder trying to avoid the steps, So it's difficult to skip being Ward councillor , lga chairman and wanting to become president.
Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by Raylight2(m): 8:03am On May 15, 2018
I won't discourage u . please contest governorship of your state . start from there. When Nigerians see your ability, we all will have faith in you to become president. Trust, I'll personally vote for u too. but we need to c your track record.
Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by chrissylva(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2018
Raylight2:
I won't discourage u . please contest governorship of your state . start from there. When Nigerians see your ability, we all will have faith in you to become president. Trust, I'll personally vote for u too. but we need to c your track record.
i can't bear to see beasts who just want ravage our national treasury, they are all birds of a feather
Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by Raylight2(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2018
chrissylva:
i can't bear to see beasts who just want ravage our national treasury, they are all birds of a feather
it's OK. Wishing u the best in all. please keep Nigeria safe If you win and once you observe it's a too complex job for you, please resign!
Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by chrissylva(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2018
Raylight2:
it's OK. Wishing u the best in all. please keep Nigeria safe If you win and once you observe it's a too complex job for you, please resign!
humans are complex beings, so by default we can be called to perform in complex situation
Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by Raylight2(m): 9:01am On May 15, 2018
chrissylva:
humans are complex beings, so by default we can be called to perform in complex situation
it's Alright then. Best Wishes
Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by chrissylva(m): 9:09am On May 15, 2018
Raylight2:
it's Alright then. Best Wishes
support me
Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by Raylight2(m): 9:15am On May 15, 2018
chrissylva:
support me
If you have the will, you'll succeed. I have to know what you're capable of before I give my support at any capacity.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by hadjipapiey(m): 9:47am On May 15, 2018
Pooo

Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by tejiri4(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2018
You are a thief n unfit for presidency.
Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by chrissylva(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2018
tejiri4:
You are a thief n unfit for presidency.
how far, I thief ur money?
Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by chrissylva(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2018
hadjipapiey:
Pooo
i have since said it was a scam done by others, so I have helped to bring it to the notice of people
Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by hadjipapiey(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2018
Ok thanks wink

chrissylva:
i have since said it was a scam done by others, so I have helped to bring it to the notice of people
Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by NwaliE01: 11:14am On May 15, 2018
chrissylva:
althoughi already sent mine
All the best bro. Much love to you.
Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by subseaman(m): 12:50pm On May 15, 2018
chrissylva:
as part of my love for the unemployed Nigerian youths, I wish to say that NNPC is finally recruiting,.
let us not forget to come out in mass and vote for me, come 2019
I am made to believe it's a scam sorry guys
Shy civil engineering never suffer u reach abi
Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by korastoblog: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation is here again. Interested applicants and candidates that wished to be a part of this recruitment exercise should continue reading this article.

Today’s article is based on the NNPC recruitment requirements and also how applicants can also apply for the NNPC recruitment 2018.

Applicants and interested candidates should also take note that the NNPC recruitment 2018 has not started. Applicants should disregard any false info relation to the commencement of the NNPC recruitment 2018.

http://saharainfos.com.ng/2018/07/17/nnpc-recruitment-2018-2019-nigeria-national-petroleum-corporation-apply-now
Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by supergist1(m): 2:18am On Jul 23, 2018
NNPC Recruitment 2018 Form– How To Apply

Always dreaming of becoming an NNPC worker, well this is your chance in this article we will be talking about NNPC recruitment 2018 portal, NNPC recruitment form online and how to apply for NNPC recruitment job 2018
http://www.supergist.com.ng/nnpc-recruitment-2018-form-how-to-apply/
Re: NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 by ennyj01(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2019
Those that have completed their registration, how did they do the passport isssshhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Food Concepts Plc Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / We Are Recruiting Call Centre Agents For A Leading Bank In Nigeria / Thread For Engineering Jobs Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.