Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** (25288 Views)

Strictly for singles ready for something serious & Marriage / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM / RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 11:02am On Mar 13, 2020
*Matchmaking Request*
Female
✔ Age : 21 years
✔ Location : osun state
✔ Country: Nigeria
✔ Occupation: Nursing
✔ Write About You:jovial, friendly, open minded
✔ Describe your partner preference(include Locations , Age , Tribe Etc : anyone

1 Like

Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
*Matchmaking Request*

* Joshua fregene
* 32 years old
* Lagos
* Nigeria
* occupational safety officer
* Christianity

Match Preference
* any state of the federation
* 23-27 years
* any tribe but someone with sound moral and spiritual convictions.

1 Like

Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by monibay24: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
LoveDocAdeshina:
*Matchmaking Request*
Female
✔ Age : 21 years
✔ Location : osun state
✔ Country: Nigeria
✔ Occupation: Nursing
✔ Write About You:jovial, friendly, open minded
✔ Describe your partner preference(include Locations , Age , Tribe Etc : anyone
I like to be your friend
Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2020
Meet your soulmate for serious relationship that could lead to marriage
Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2020
Find someone who may be interested in you. Meet your dream partner . Sign up now . WhatsApp 08170399634
Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by Jehnny01: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2020
Are you female single/married, but bored and lonely?
Do you look for a companion to talk (gossip) and laugh with in Abuja?
Do you crave for something deep and refreshing?
Do you need a friend to walk out early morning exercise?
Do you want to make new friends, share experiences, have fun and be happy.

Let's connect @ jehnny01joy@gmail.com

It should be discreet, matured, and fun only
Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2020
Good morning and happy weekend to you all. Stay safe and glue to your device, while you meet new friends to keep boredom.
Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by miracle139: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Are you interested in a hookup
Something that could lead to a serious relationship
Are you in need of a life partner
Someone whose spec meet yours

There's a free whatsapp group you could join to find a companion.
NB: Working class only

It's totally free
Send a direct message to be added
http:///2348154105720.
Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2020
Private Matchmaking Request

Female

Graduated from: Ahmadu Bello University Zaria
Religion: Christian
About : Simplicity is my style, I love meeting new people, traveling, trying new things and dishes, decorating, adventures, music, blogging and watching movies.
Partner preference: God fearing, have great sense of humor, I love a romantic, earns more than me, be tall, light in complexion, average built, caring, fun and loving...loves adventures and very understanding...
Tribe: From East Or West.. contact Admin To Match 08170399634
Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2020
Matchmaking Request

MALE

36yrs,
Lagos (ojodu - berger).
Work in Victoria's beauty company (manager). Polytechnic Ibadan.
Christian.......
On do -state (idanre).
No kid yet....
AA.

I'm funny and friendly, and i like a tall girl between 27 - 36yrs Yoruba or igbo.......
Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Private Matchmaking

MALE

School Attended: Rivers State University.
Religion: Christianity
State: Rivers/Etche Ethnic Nationality
No of Kids: None
About myself: Am gentle, God fearing, friendly/Jovial, Am an Extruder, I love cooking, traveling, sporting, and music entertained etc.

About my partner, She must a Christian, God fearing woman, Must come from South - South or Eastern Nig., she must be a graduate from any medical discipline, she has to be tall and average in size and fair in completion. No kids, no smoking.

Interested in this profile contact Admin To Match
Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
✔️Private Matchmaking
FEMALE

Abuja
Work and business
AS,5 feet plus
Enugu State University Of Science and Technology.
Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, praying.
Single.
From Enugu state
Christianity
None

Looking For : A good,hardworking,Christian. Can come from Anambra ,Enugu,Rivers,FCT,Kogi or a foreigner.
48/50/55 years

Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by miracle139: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Attention: 3 reasons why being single is extremely dangerous and below is a WhatsApp link where I'm adding single men and women who are interested in finding true love and building a family.

The Number one reason why being single is dangerous is because

1. There is no one to listen to you:

Painful right, yes I know for fact that not having anyone to pour your heart to, even when you see all your friends with their own life partner, happy and all mushy

There's always no one to lean on, no one to confide in.
always alone with your thoughts.

Your ideas are for your imaginations alone, you tend to be bored often, always left out amidst married friends cause you'll seem odd.

And you seriously think God has forsaken you, No he hasn't and i might be the Angel he sent to you because I just created another Free fast growing WhatsApp group strictly for working class

That could help you find a life partner, which i would give you a link to join but before i do so i want you to read the second reason why being single is dangerous

2. There's always no one to check on you:

Extremely Dangerous, lonely people always feel the whole world is against them

In a lonely state, you're without help.
No one to cry to for help. No one to share your deepest pain with.
Your life attaches boredom, you look odd to the outside world cause you'll seem a no love kinda person.

Your lifestyle changes, no one to correct your dress sense, your judgement of things reduces

Which leads to the next thing I'm about to talk about, which Is

3. Depression:

This is dangerous and I don't even pray this for my enemy

You grow more depressed being alone than when you've got a partner.

If you think I'm lying latest research by WHO shows that most single people are more depressed that people in a relationship

There's enough time on your part to think more about irrelevant things, which leads to depression and the most dangerous

thing is that depression leads to suicidal thoughts

It weighs you down and makes you feel less of who you are

I pray none of this happens to you

but I don't only pray i want to show you a pathway to find a life partner and be happy to

And i have created a powerful group where you too can find a life partner

But there is a certain criteria you must meet because i'm only adding serious and ready people to the group

So if you truly want to give love a chance and you don't want to hurt yourself while being single

Below is my official WhatsApp link send me a message, I can't wait to help you and add you to the group

http:///2348154105720
Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Private matchmaking
Female

Igando, Lagos
Educator/Teacher
AA, 5" 4
Unilag
Female
Reading, Short travels, Writing, Handball
Separated
Oyo state
Christianity
I don't mind a man from any tribe, in his late forties living anywhere. Interested in this profile contact Admin To Match 08170399634 or visit www.perfectmate.com.ng
Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2020
Private Matchmaking

Female

Nigeria
Education: AAU
Christian
State of origin: Edo
Simple and easy going lady
Christian and between d age of 30-40. Any tribe and location

Interested in the profile.contact Admin
Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Meet New Friends, mingle and connect.
Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Meet your soulmate for a serious relationship that could lead to Marriage.

www.perfectmate.com.ng

Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by aim14(f): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
I think I like this person already. You can reach me on my signature

LoveDocAdeshina:
Private Matchmaking

MALE

School Attended: Rivers State University.
Religion: Christianity
State: Rivers/Etche Ethnic Nationality
No of Kids: None
About myself: Am gentle, God fearing, friendly/Jovial, Am an Extruder, I love cooking, traveling, sporting, and music entertained etc.

About my partner, She must a Christian, God fearing woman, Must come from South - South or Eastern Nig., she must be a graduate from any medical discipline, she has to be tall and average in size and fair in completion. No kids, no smoking.

Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 10:06am On Apr 06, 2020
Private matchmaking

Male

Education: Madonna university
Religion: Christian
State of Origin: IMO state--igbo
Nil
Genotype: AS
About:
A calm introverted person..Has time for everything, compassionate, returns love to those who show me love.. unselfish and understanding.

Partner preferences-igbo, from IMO state preferably but if unavailable Abia or Anambra, 23-28, Dark or chocolate, a health professional either a pharmacist, doctor, nurse, lab scientist, dentist etc..God fearing woman, understanding, supportive, caring and unselfish

Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Private Matchmaking

Female

Genotype:AS
School grad from:University of Calabar
Marital status:Divorced
State of origin:Cross River
Religion:christian
Number of kids: 1

Looking for a marriage ready partner, working class and based in Calabar, age range 30-35, must either be Calabar or igbo

Contact Admin to match
Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Private Matchmaking
Female

✔ Age :29
✔ Location :Lagos
✔ Occupation: Civil Servant
✔ School Graduated From:Tasued
✔ Religion: Christianity
✔ State Of Origin / Tribe :Ogun state /Yoruba
✔ Genotype:AS
✔ About You: straightforward person who hates pretence nd deceit

Partner preference: someone who ll be honest enough to see what he wants in me
Someone in Lagos or outside the country.
30-33...
Yoruba
Christian
Working
Average height nd stature

Interested Contact Admin
Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2020
Muslim Ladies Based In Oyo State , Working Class Should Contact Admin on 08170399634 for Matchmaking
Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 11:17am On Apr 08, 2020
Private Matchmaking

state of origin IMO;
Religion : Christian
Education: vocational education: NPA technical training school, maritime academy.
about me: simply & lovely to be with

Partner preference:
Partner Xtain, honest & loving
Lagos, (33-35) Yoruba, or any eastern state

Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Private Matchmaking

FEMALE

✔ *Age :*30
✔ *Location :* Libya
✔ *Occupation:* Entrepreneur
✔ *Religion* Christian
✔ *State Of Origin / Tribe :* Ekiti State
✔ *No of kids you have :* 1
✔ *Genotype:* AA
✔ *Write About You:* am a simple woman and also God fearing
✔ *partner preference :* should be 37 upward, any location in southwest , Yoruba preferably and working class

Contact Admin To Match This Profile
Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2020
Private Matchmaking

FEMALE

✔ Age : 34
✔ Location :Oyo
✔ Occupation: Teaching
✔ State of Origin/Tribe: Oyo State/Yoruba
✔ School Graduated From:Unilag
✔ Religion: Christian
✔ Write About You:About myself: I'm a Good fearing woman, simple but firm. I'm easy to relate with, fun to be with but I have a quick reaction, at the same time I don't keep grudges. I like to love and being loved in return.
✔️No of kids: one
Genotype: AA, B+

About my partner: I'm interested in a Christian and God fearing man. A man who is ready for a serious relationship leading to marriage. Age between 35 and 40. His genotype must be a match to AA, B+. He must be working too. Tribe does not matter but I want a man within Ibadan and Oyo.

Contact Admin To Match This Profile
Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Private Matchmaking

FEMALE

✔️Age : 29
✔ Location : osogbo
✔ Occupation: public servant
✔ School Graduated From:Osun state college of education
✔ Religion: Christian
✔ State Of Origin / Tribe : Osun/ Yoruba
✔ No of kids you have :1
✔ Genotype:AA
✔ Describe your partner preference(include locations, age, tribe etc:Humble, caring and loving guy ,A man who really knows what he want,Who is ready to settle down 30-45, any location, Yoruba, Someone who is capable to take responsibility of the family

Interested In This Profile Contact Admin To Match
Re: ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Private And Confidential Match

FEMALE

A graduate of Estate management but presently into fabrics business.
Nigerian
Yoruba, Lagos state, Lagos island.

Muslim

Higher National Diploma and Post Graduate Degree.

Osun State College of Technology,Esa oke and FUTA

Female

AA, O+,5ft-7inches tall

Reading soft sell magazines,listening to radio, and cooking

An easy going person and an introvert.

He must be a Muslim,God fearing, dark,taller than i am,an optimist,and should be neat and good looking. Age range 35-40

Interested In this profile, Contact Admin To Match.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Upload Ur Pitcha Nd Let D Ladies Coment / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. / List Of Nigerian Dating Sites U Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.