Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu (601 Views)

BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary / Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation / "Student Dies After Taking Alcohol, Codeine, Tramadol & Marijuana" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu by dareal199(m): 10:53pm On May 14, 2018
Weeks after the federal government placed a banned on drug named codeine through National agency for food and drugs administration control (NAFDAC) the co-convener of Bring back our girls (BBOG) Aisha Yesufu has lend her voice in support of codeine usage in one of her tweets against the personality of the vice president Prof Yemi- Osinbajo where she stated the VP do give “sweet words” like “Codeine”.

Psycho analyst have now affirmed that she couldn’t have knew how sweet codeine is if she hasn’t been making use of it as this was the position of one of her followers who asked her if she had been making use of the drug for her to have knew how sweet it is.

It would be recalled that the bbog campaigner had earlier praised the Vice president to high heavens for his leadership qualities especially in addressing issues when he was in Acting President capacity of the country while President Muhammadu Buhari was away on medical leave.

Some section of the public have now opined that her continuous vapid vituperation against the Vice President might be due to her usage of the banned drug.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu by Memories12411: 11:09pm On May 14, 2018
Who knows? Codeine is not just about youth and men; married women are also affected.
Re: Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu by maybanks: 8:07am On May 15, 2018
this woman has finally nailed her coffin with this statement credited to her
Re: Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu by kenrajmill(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2018
Aisha Yesufu hide behind the cloak of Bring Back Our Girls to foster her agenda against the government. Nobody knew you before BBOG campaign. It is so sure you do not wish the girls return because if they return, there is nothing for you again but just to loose your relevance. Codeine is sweet from your mouth must be questioned by the NDLEA. If you have not tasted, how would you describe it as 'sweet'. Anti-Government people.

1 Like

Re: Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu by abiodunosin(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2018
The federal government should please come to her aid, she must be diagnose to know if codeine is not running in her vain.She's unconscious of what she was saying, barely a year ago, she advice president Buhari to stay abroad, that Osinbajo is doing well, now the same Osinbajo is subject to attack......she need to be place under intensive care.

1 Like

Re: Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu by OtunbaSpartacus: 8:29am On May 15, 2018
No wonder her incessant attack on the personality of the VP so its due to her usage of this banned drug, the reason for her continuous vapid vituperation against Osinbajo has just been revealed it's due to the fact that her kill joy drug has been banned by the authorities and she's not happy with that, been wondering about her swift change in attitude to someone she commended a year ago and have just gotten an answer to that now, Nigerians shouldn't just give attention to all this accidental activist who appear like a POPE in the public but are a lethal DEVIL behind the curtains.
Aisha Yesufu you are BURSTED.
Re: Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu by abiodunosin(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2018
maybanks:
this woman has finally nailed her coffin with this statement credited to her

That is the epidemics that will befall anybody that talk to much......she has been gaining relevance before but now her over-do have work against her. she didn't only goof, butalso struggling with ourselves to gain relevance.
Re: Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu by spartanman007(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2018
Yesufu for the codeine....... I wonder how some people in the name of trolling or calling out someone ends up shooting themselves like Aisha just did.
Must they always come out to spew and rant?? If the same Aisha if given just a month as a local government chairman I am very sure she will fumble gallantly

1 Like

Re: Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu by abiodunosin(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2018
[quote author=kenrajmill post=67573603]Aisha Yesufu hide behind the cloak of Bring Back Our Girls to foster her agenda against the government. Nobody knew you before BBOG campaign. It is so sure you do not wish the girls return because if they return, there is nothing for you again but just to loose your relevance. Codeine is sweet from your mouth must be questioned by the NDLEA. If you have not tasted, how would you describe it as 'sweet'. Anti-Government people.[/q

You have narrate it all brother, that is the new tactics that people employ now to gain relevance in politics.....they we hide under the hospices of human right activist to launch themselves in to limelight but that shouldn't be done at the expense of another character. Her piece about Osinbajo show her weakness. one, she's drug addict or come to think of it, how did she know that codeine is sweet? Secondly, she didn't represent what she said she's standing for, Islamic religion forbid it followers for taking narcotic and illicit drug.
Re: Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu by abiodunosin(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2018
[quote author=OtunbaSpartacus post=67573705]No wonder her incessant attack on the personality of the VP so its due to her usage of this banned drug, the reason for her continuous vapid vituperation against Osinbajo has just been revealed it's due to the fact that her kill joy drug has been banned by the authorities and she's not happy with that, been wondering about her swift change in attitude to someone she commended a year ago and have just gotten an answer to that now, Nigerians shouldn't just give attention to all this accidental activist who appear like a POPE in the public but are a lethal DEVIL behind the curtains.
Aisha Yesufu you are BURSTED.[/quote

her subsequent anger on the presidency was triggered by what she might have swallowed. Her action is the reflection of codeine in her system. A m appealing to Nigerians on our behalf not to turn this matter to mere political debate but proper step should be taken to ensure Aisha Yesufu is place under intensive department for series medical attempt.

1 Like

Re: Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu by abiodunosin(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2018
spartanman007:
Yesufu for the codeine....... I wonder how some people in the name of trolling or calling out someone ends up shooting themselves like Aisha just did.
Must they always come out to spew and rant?? If the same Aisha if given just a month as a local government chairman I am very sure she will fumble gallantly

"An adage says you can only keep yourself out of trouble by keeping your mouth shot". Anyone who decide to talk too much like Aisha did, will lose relevance in the cause of attacking the government wrongly. Anybody who want to criticize the government should do that wisely and propound way forward to the subject he/she is criticizing govt for.
Re: Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu by Omotolatolulope(f): 9:13am On May 15, 2018
Ok, in her bid to seek relevance in Nigeria, the BBOG co-convener had to make this disgusting comment. This woman is at the verge of loosing her mind, someone needs to come to her rescue, this is no longer activism, this is madness at its peak. She is just an opportunist who wants to be recognised.

1 Like

Re: Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu by Thormiwah(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2018
i think Aisha is high on codeine also, she's just an opportunist, who's she b4 the BBOG campaign, now shes making people think shes an activist? SMH.. maybe she should just come out straight that FG shouldn't ban codeine because she uses it because i dont seem to understand how she knows the taste of codeine if she doesn't take it also, pitiful human being
Re: Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu by abiodunosin(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2018
Omotolatolulope:
Ok, in her bid to seek relevance in Nigeria, the BBOG co-convener had to make this disgusting comment. This woman is at the verge of loosing her mind, someone needs to come to her rescue, this is no longer activism, this is madness at its peak. She is just an opportunist who wants to be recognised.

If she want to launch herself in to relevance, it is advisable for her to take another step further and implore new strategy not to be antagonizing the government that have perform beyond expectation. My question is, what would be her stand if PMB eventually declare the winner of the next presidential election?

1 Like

Re: Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu by Davidic419: 9:29am On May 15, 2018
Until she understands the oratory use of her lips in respect to the tag she bears, then perhaps she'd learn. She goes around scolding the vp like she's functionally insignificant, or maybe she is. I hope she stops being a nuisance, or better yet a loud mouthed old witch....science student oshi!!!
Re: Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu by abiodunosin(m): 9:36am On May 15, 2018
Thormiwah:
i think Aisha is high on codeine also, shes just an opportunist, whos she b4 the BBOG campaign, now shes making people think shes an activist? SMH.. maybe she should just come out straight that fg shouldnt ban codeine because she uses it because i dont seem to understand how she knows the taste of codeine if she doesnt take it also, pitiful human being

I think she's not only on codeine but pipe too. She personally laud Osinbajo achievement last year when the president went for medical trip in United Kingdom, how come the tone of the drum changes? I think a lot is attached to her actions probably may be she was denied an appointed by the federal government. I don't believe is grievances is base on under performance by the federal government as she claimed, instead i sense politics smelling over every action she took.
Re: Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu by abiodunosin(m): 9:41am On May 15, 2018
Davidic419:
Until she understands the oratory use of her lips in respect to the tag she bears, then perhaps she'd learn. She goes around scolding the vp like she's functionally insignificant, or maybe she is. I hope she stops being a nuisance, or better yet a loud mouthed old witch....science student oshi!!!
c

Her criticism of the VP will continue to give him more popularity. Aisha Yesufu must be subjected to brain examination in order to know if she's conscious of what she's saying.
Re: Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu by OtunbaSpartacus: 10:14am On May 15, 2018
abiodunosin:

If she want to launch herself in to relevance, it is advisable for her to take another step further and implore new strategy not to be antagonizing the government that have perform beyond expectation. My question is, what would be her stand if PMB eventually declare the winner of the next presidential election?
She would definitely drink rat poison grin grin grin
Re: Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu by abiodunosin(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2018
OtunbaSpartacus:
She would definitely drink rat poison grin grin grin

May be that is what will happen, my concern is that most of the people who criticize the government today will fumble if given opportunity to serve at the apex position.
Re: Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu by OlivePrime: 10:52am On May 17, 2018
... we run a world class mental health and drug addiction treatment facility right in the heart of Abuja

(1) (Reply)

Proven Benefits Of Fish Oil You Need To Know About / 8 Food That Causes Heart Disease Most People Ignore! / Are You Tired Of Endless Appointments At Federal\general Hospitals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.