Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" (13467 Views)

Soludo, Ibezim To Get Certificates Of Return Tomorrow - INEC / Supreme Court Warns Buhari: Stop! Using Public Funds To Defend Yourself In Court / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by kaen1317: 7:23am On May 15, 2018
The rampage will go on...one thing I know is that no one can be turned into a slave in this 21st century Nigeria. It seems the plan is for the killings to continue and for colonies to be created under the pretext of settlement. From there the colonies will be nurtured for their population to increase for the eventual takeover and enslavement of the true indegenes of the land. Then its either you agree to become a slave by changing your religion and way of life or be killed. But God pass them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by edupedia: 7:28am On May 15, 2018
fergie001:
Nice one

Remember Bishop Ibezim many years ago as a young Rev.Canon @ St. Michael's Anglican Church,Coker...

Anyways what he had said isn't new to anyone.
The President has simply turned a blind eye to the security situation in that part of the country,perhaps to be seen as a 'god' and as one whose ambition is first to his clan.
I do not think there is anything anyone will say that will change his heart,with all Security agencies from that side........it's same story
Security in the country as a whole is at an alarming low
Death seems very normal these days
I used to remember how I dodge graphic pix here,but nowadays I be baba cry,imagine life....Those who prepare evil,will be 1st victims

Some are waiting on God
Faith without works is meaningless
Work and pray
#gogetyourpvc

...go and submit your fiction to Nollywood for production of a comedy...
Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by awa(m): 7:28am On May 15, 2018
That's if he will listen to you people ohhhh....after all I have saying the same thing here on nairaland
Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by ideology(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2018
progress69:
Any one who supported the reelection of Jonathan after his brothers as he famously called them wiped out over 13000 Nigerians under his watch due to his self indictment of treating terrorism with gloves hands have no moral justification to question my support for Buhari despite killer herdsmen killings which is an obvious multiplier effect of the poor handling of BH and other criminal elements in the last administration.

Idiotic pigs are permitted to mention me.

#OsinbajoSyndrome

It is true , we accept.

3 years have passed, oya change what you met and stop the blame game.

Are you guys not ashamed?

You said you will fix things, you are in power fix it.

We are tired of the blame game of which over 90% of the present leaders were still leaders in the previous era.

#shameonyouall

Is it not the same buhari that spoken against attack of Boko haram years ago?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2018
chuksanambra:
Herdsmen are presently roaming free because Buhari and his political appointees support the herdsmen in their murderous quest.

Buhari's tenure would come to an end and another tenure would come.

Fulani herdsmen would face the wrath of more than 200 ethnicities and they'll regret that Buhari failed to stop them while making this mistake, but it would be too late.

Each day brings us closer to that day.

That would have been a logical and rightful expectation but Nigerians don't have the guts for retribution.
Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by Morbeta11(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2018
anibirelawal:

You will surely continue regretting till 2023!

Oyo for you cos am not voting again... Already a Canadian grin grin
Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by Elcapitano24(m): 7:37am On May 15, 2018
Bishop please point of correction, he is not treating them as his kinsmen. THEY ARE HIS COLLEAGUES SIMPLE!!!
Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by jrusky(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2018
Hersdsmen are his kinsmen no need to tell him or beg him. 2019 will settle it all. Let him remain defiant and be pretending Buhari will understand when the tsunami fall on him.
Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by HeyCorleone(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2018
[quote author=progress69 post=67569913]Any one who supported the reelection of Jonathan after his brothers as he famously called them wiped out over 13000 Nigerians under his watch due to his self indictment of treating terrorism with gloves hands have no moral justification to question my support for Buhari despite killer herdsmen killings which is an obvious multiplier effect of the poor handling of BH and other criminal elements in the last administration.

Idiotic pigs are permitted to mention me. [/quote

These are 2 different issues.

You are referring to a group who used terrorism as an end. Their region produced over 50% of the Nation's revenue yet they were sidelined. They resorted to militancy to get their voice heard. And that came after the Ogoni 9 were hanged in 95/96. The issue had been there way before Jona came to power still he acknowledged the fact that they've wrecked havoc.

These killer herdsmen just kill indiscriminately. It's in their nature.

The greater irony is IPOB was quickly proscribed as a terrorist group while these bastards are not even mentioned.

It further goes to show how bigot, tribalistic and unintelligent this government is. And the mkre depressing thing is there are dunderheads like you that would defend their actions.
Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by authority2006(m): 7:40am On May 15, 2018
Morbeta11:
I have some regrets and the topmost is voting for Buhari 3yrs ago.

Most especially how he's ordering herdsmen to be killing people and his refusal to declare them terrorists. Lol.
Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by emezuo17: 7:43am On May 15, 2018
Bethel4Life:
the worst disease in the world today is been a zombie..my dear its irredeemable..after ur moronic president will come to our great country ghana and promise to pight kwarupshion....goan tell buhari with ur fellow stewpeep bmc crew that they are all mad.
. Why are you replying that slowpoke, he wanted to be noticed and you have just made his day
Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by skales67(m): 7:44am On May 15, 2018
progress69:
Any one who supported the reelection of Jonathan after his brothers as he famously called them wiped out over 13000 Nigerians under his watch due to his self indictment of treating terrorism with gloves hands have no moral justification to question my support for Buhari despite killer herdsmen killings which is an obvious multiplier effect of the poor handling of BH and other criminal elements in the last administration.

You are the one who is the bolded. No need bantering words with an unrepentant zombie

1 Like

Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by authority2006(m): 7:46am On May 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:

But we all remember it was people like Buhari who put pressure on Jonathan not to go hard on Boko Haram initially when he said " any attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north" .....The failure of Jonathan in tacking Boko Haram properly lies with Nothern elders like Buhari who tribalised and sabotaged the fight against terrorism to the point that even soldiers of northern extraction refused to fight Boko Haram but will instead abandon superior equipment and ammunition for them in the Name of tactical retreat... Jonathan's fight was so much sabotaged by the northerners in the military that he had to no choice than purchase just 100 fighters from executive outcomes of South Africa who turned the War around in just two weeks before people like Buhari started calling for their removal again

Thank God you mentioned INITIALLY. But why and how did 2.1 billion dollars that was LATER earmarked for fighting terrorism under Jonathan ended up being shared by Dasuki to PDP big players and their allies?

And you're sick for saying he was sabotaged by northerners in the military. Tell me the regions of Service Chiefs under Jonathan. Hasn't EFCC revealed how much of the security budget each of them diverted for personal use? There was one who bought 500 million naira house for his son here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by anibirelawal(m): 7:46am On May 15, 2018
Morbeta11:

Oyo for you cos am not voting again... Already a Canadian grin grin
Congrats then!
Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by maryjones1: 7:51am On May 15, 2018
Morbeta11:

Me too,I was almost lynched because of that beast
Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by SalamRushdie: 7:52am On May 15, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Where and when did Buhari say attack on Boko Haram is attack on the north?
When I say you are a bitter dumb ass, you will think I'm just saying things.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

"Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.
Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north."

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by NATIONALPASTOR: 7:52am On May 15, 2018
But they his agents and kin
Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by DidierDrogba: 7:54am On May 15, 2018
progress69:

shut that your smelly mouth oluku

1 Like

Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by SalamRushdie: 7:55am On May 15, 2018
authority2006:

Thank God you mentioned INITIALLY. But why and how did 2.1 billion dollars that was LATER earmarked for fighting terrorism under Jonathan ended up being shared by Dasuki to PDP big players and their allies?

And you're sick for saying he was sabotaged by northerners in the military. Tell me the regions of Service Chiefs under Jonathan. Hasn't EFCC revealed how much of the security budget each of them diverted for personal use? There was one who bought 500 million naira house for his son here in Nigeria.

Was this same Buratai not the head of military procurements at this same period ? Are you saying he was part of those who diverted funds meant to fight Boko Haram? Are you insinuating that he must have bought his Vast Dubai properties from such funds and not savings as he claimed ? What are you saying please be clear because I don't get you .

1 Like

Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by Cowbuhari: 7:55am On May 15, 2018
fulani herdsmen are not terrorist
IPOB r tha one's killing Nigerians
thunda must kee buhari surely surely :ohis generation must suffer the consequences of all his actions and in actions

1 Like

Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by pinnkpill: 8:05am On May 15, 2018
What do u expect from someone whom desperately needed power and fame....is about time we understand that this set of people go extra-mind to gain recognition cheesy cheesy cheesy buh in return they pay to exceed of their understanding..Nigeria Government is SATANIC and CAN'T STOP PAYING WITH BLOOD. GOD HELP US

1 Like

Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by ollah2: 8:07am On May 15, 2018
This is a sensible man. This is how to talk, unlike some of his compatriots that will tag it genocide against the Christians. Unfortunately, Buhari like most Fulanis are bigots. Some thing has to be done about this and the best way out imho is unification of Nigerians irrespective of faith, ethic group, party et al because this menace is bigger than it looks and security agencies know about it.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by authority2006(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Was this same Buratai not the head of military procurements at this same period ? Are you saying he was part of those who diverted funds meant to fight Boko Haram? Are you insinuating that he must have bought his Vast Dubai properties from such funds and not savings as he claimed ? What are you saying please be clear because I don't get you .

I quit.
Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by Nobody: 8:44am On May 15, 2018
What of Osinbanjo and his utterances? Are the herdsmen also his kinsmen?
Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by BafanaBafana: 8:49am On May 15, 2018
[quote author=SalamRushdie post=67572668][/quote]
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by Rafaell(m): 9:20am On May 15, 2018
The problem with Nigeria is as follows:
-----Boko-Haram
-----Unemployment
-----Herdsmen
-----Armed Robbery
-----Recession
-----Insecurity
Check the CAPITAL letters...

and please help me plead with Abdulsalami, IBB, Danjuma n OBJ to "pleeeeeease" do the needful !!!
Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by talk2percy(m): 9:44am On May 15, 2018
Don't mind him, if it were to be Easterners now he would have killed all of them with military action. Ogun go visit him and his kinsmen soon

1 Like

Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by progress69: 9:45am On May 15, 2018
ideology:

#OsinbajoSyndrome

It is true , we accept.

3 years have passed, oya change what you met and stop the blame game.

Are you guys not ashamed?

You said you will fix things, you are in power fix it.

We are tired of the blame game of which over 90% of the present leaders were still leaders in the previous era.

#shameonyouall

Is it not the same buhari that spoken against attack of Boko haram years ago?

No we are not. We cant fix 16 years rot in 3 years.
Easy to build than to destroy..
Bye
Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by progress69: 10:00am On May 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:

But we all remember it was people like Buhari who put pressure on Jonathan not to go hard on Boko Haram initially when he said " any attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north" .....The failure of Jonathan in tacking Boko Haram properly lies with Nothern elders like Buhari who tribalised and sabotaged the fight against terrorism to the point that even soldiers of northern extraction refused to fight Boko Haram but will instead abandon superior equipment and ammunition for them in the Name of tactical retreat... Jonathan's fight was so much sabotaged by the northerners in the military that he had to no choice than purchase just 100 fighters from executive outcomes of South Africa who turned the War around in just two weeks before people like Buhari started calling for their removal again

Keep up with ur conspiracy theories cooked up for the staples of your beer palor media. Even your principal u defend with these lies can not make all these frivolous claims. We heard him blame several things for the lingering fight of BH, non of what u mentioned is part of it. Keep living in self deceit.
I guess ur reasons justifies the over 2bn dollars used to fight the war that Dansuki was giving out to family and friends.
Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by madridsta007(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2018
Morbeta11:

One of these days you guys who voted Buhari and are in understandable regret will gather round and tell us what you saw in him, in comparison to the history books that clearly detailed his personality and incompetence in his last outing.

You owe the future generation at least some non-GEJ explanation.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" by madridsta007(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2018
progress69:

Keep up with ur conspiracy theories cooked up for the staples of your beer palor media. Even your principal u defend with these lies can not make all these frivolous claims. We heard him blame several things for the lingering fight of BH, non of what u mentioned is part of it. Keep living in self deceit.
I guess ur reasons justifies the over 2bn dollars used to fight the war that Dansuki was giving out to family and friends.

$2bn that APC says it has evidence and knowledge of how it was squandered YET have refused to bring Dasuki to court so he confesses and gets convicted.

Since 2015, we are still waiting. For a fake news to materialise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Politicians In Nigeria, Their Net Worth And Assets / Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. / Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.