Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Nigeria Prison Service And Their Recruitment Failure - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Prison Service And Their Recruitment Failure (635 Views)

I Forgot To Print My Acknowledgement Form For Prison Service.pls Advi Me / Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service / More About Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Prison Service And Their Recruitment Failure by capitalgist: 4:07am On May 15, 2018
The Nigeria Prison Service has once again taken the Nigerian people for granted. It has ignored the mandate and trust given to them by the President Buhari's administration which stands for change. The ongoing online recruitment process has shown in clear sense the manner in which the plights of the Nigerian youth is not valued. Most Nigerians who are eager to register for the recruitment process are left in the dark, they hardly assess the portal or sometimes they have to keep vigil so as to have assess to the portal.
It is surprising that in this 21st century i.e 2018, the hiccup of registration portal is still an issue in Nigeria, it is either the portal has crashed or congested. For God-sake i am an IT person if they can't handle it, it should be given to professionals to handle, because from what i learnt these contracts are been given to their children, family friends and cronies at stupendous amount with nothing to show for it.
This culture of impunity in the public service has made Nigerians to loose faith in the system. Most Nigerian youths are fed up with this current registration process due to the inability to assess portal and inconsistency of the registration process.
We the Nigerian youths are appealing to the federal government to call the Controller General of Prisons to order, instead of him jeopardizing and tarnishing the government of President Muhammadu Buhari who is not in the good book of the Nigerian youths.
The federal government should use this opportunity to redeem their image if they want the support of the Nigerian youth's who are eager to succeed.
God Bless President Muhammadu Buhari
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Source: http://capitalgist.com/gist/jobsvacancies/nigeria-prison-service-recruitment-failure/

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Prison Service And Their Recruitment Failure by MdRabx(m): 6:21am On May 15, 2018
good write-up and you ve spoken our mind but who told you PMB is not in the good book of the youths when 500k youths re benefiting from Npower and the rest

(1) (Reply)

2017-2018: NTAX / 2017 Npower Beneficiaries Deployment Date Out | Requirements / New Vacancy At IHS Towers-nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.