Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

‘FROG JUICE’ Helped Me Improve My Performance On The Pitch: Ji-Sung Park - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘FROG JUICE’ Helped Me Improve My Performance On The Pitch: Ji-Sung Park (488 Views)

Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers / Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player" / World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘FROG JUICE’ Helped Me Improve My Performance On The Pitch: Ji-Sung Park by kyaagbanairaland(m): 4:24am On May 15, 2018
JI-SUNG PARK has revealed that he used to drink “frog juice” to improve his performance on the pitch.

The South Korean star regularly guzzled down the unusual protein drink after his parents advised him that it would help him grow.

The former Manchester United star showed potential on the pitch from an early age, but he needed to improve his physical presence on the pitch.

In a desperate bid to improve as a player, he decided to try the homemade concotion.

Reflecting on his younger days, Ji-Sung said: My father went to catch wild frogs.

“I was skinny and weak and my father heard their juice would give me size and strength.

“It tasted very, very bad but I had to drink it because I wanted to be a footballer and everyone said I needed to be bigger and stronger.

“They said it was good for my health to become stronger and I ate everything that would improve my health.”

It is understood that the midfielder’s father would travel from their home in Suqon to Go-heung county in order to collect the frogs.

The juices would then be boiled and Park would guzzle down the homemade concoction.

As a result, the midfielder went on to enjoy a successful career with the likes of Manchester United, Queens Park Rangers and PSV Eindhoven.

Source: The Sun
http://eaglezeyez.com/frog-juice-helped-me-improve-my-performance-on-the-pitch-manchester-united-legend-ji-sung-park-has-revealef/

Re: ‘FROG JUICE’ Helped Me Improve My Performance On The Pitch: Ji-Sung Park by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:26am On May 15, 2018
AYANMA!!
Re: ‘FROG JUICE’ Helped Me Improve My Performance On The Pitch: Ji-Sung Park by forreelinc(m): 5:31am On May 15, 2018
Asians are so gross

(1) (Reply)

Nike Receive Over 3 Million Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt (pic) / Sergio Ramos An Idiot-liverpool Striker / "Beat Iceland and Get $20,000 each" - NFF President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.